question for baldcels

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
im 22 years old and like nw2 maybe nw2.5at the worst . been on finasteride for 2 years now. nobody has noticed my temples besides maybe my girlfriend when she puts her hand through my hair. my longish hair covers the temples really well.

Anyway, I think I can make my temples look sooooooo much better with a hair transplant that probably barely uses much hair grafts. I'm just worried this is a stupid idea and I'm gonna recess much further later on. most of the men in my family are fully bald.

Would it be dumb to assume I can fill in my temples with a hair transplant and stay on fin/dut for life and just maybe have to get a few more hair transplants down the road

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and BrettyBoy
what if I recess completely
if your genes are subhuman enough for you to go nw 4 in your twenties on fin then there was never any hope

im already balding at 17 we got it its hardest to cover hariline in the front

if your genes are subhuman enough for you to go nw 4 in your twenties on fin then there was never any hope

im already balding at 17 we got it its hardest to cover hariline in the front

fuck this man when will their be a real fuckin cure

im 22 years old and like nw2 maybe nw2.5at the worst . been on finasteride for 2 years now. nobody has noticed my temples besides maybe my girlfriend when she puts her hand through my hair. my longish hair covers the temples really well.

Anyway, I think I can make my temples look sooooooo much better with a hair transplant that probably barely uses much hair grafts. I'm just worried this is a stupid idea and I'm gonna recess much further later on. most of the men in my family are fully bald.

Would it be dumb to assume I can fill in my temples with a hair transplant and stay on fin/dut for life and just maybe have to get a few more hair transplants down the road
if you are planning to stay on fin go for it. you can get fue first so you'll still be able to shave your head if you decide to let it go due to sides without having obvious scars

if you are planning to stay on fin go for it. you can get fue first so you'll still be able to shave your head if you decide to let it go due to sides without having obvious scars
id never get off fin (unless a better treatment came out)

I'm worried cuz all the men on my dads side are NW7 at a pretty young age. so fin prob won't even save me

id never get off fin (unless a better treatment came out)

I'm worried cuz all the men on my dads side are NW7 at a pretty young age. so fin prob won't even save me
yeah, fin won't save a lot of people long term because DHT isn't the only cause of baldness, otherwise dutasteride would be the cure
it's likely that fin downregulates some steroids that are beneficial for hair growth as well. it's really complicated.

you should never say never, most people actually drop fin at some point. only few take it for decades. because of sides. because they lose hair anyway. or because they stop caring

yeah, fin won't save a lot of people long term because DHT isn't the only cause of baldness, otherwise dutasteride would be the cure
it's likely that fin downregulates some steroids that are beneficial for hair growth as well. it's really complicated.

you should never say never, most people actually drop fin at some point. only few take it for decades. because of sides. because they lose hair anyway. or because they stop caring
what other causes of baldness can I prevent. I can't lose my hair serious. I think galea expansion and scalp tension are whats killing me

what other causes of baldness can I prevent. I can't lose my hair serious. I think galea expansion and scalp tension are whats killing me
remove every form of inflammation (also causes acne etc). basically every food you react to. less inflammation, less dht needed. there is certainly an inflammatory aspect to mpb and it interplays with funghi
optimize your thyroid

now if these two things will do much is unclear, but they are your best bet apart from fda drugs and they will be a looksmax beyond hair anyways

remove every form of inflammation (also causes acne etc). basically every food you react to. less inflammation, less dht needed. there is certainly an inflammatory aspect to mpb and it interplays with funghi
optimize your thyroid

now if these two things will do much is unclear, but they are your best bet apart from fda drugs and they will be a looksmax beyond hair anyways
this must be true wow. when I was on accutane last year my hair was at its absolute peak (since starting to bald) and my skin was perfectly clear . now a year later I'm starting to get inflammation out of the shower and my acne is slightly back. and now my hair is not looking as good aswell. I'm sure they're correlated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
this must be true wow. when I was on accutane last year my hair was at its absolute peak (since starting to bald) and my skin was perfectly clear . now a year later I'm starting to get inflammation out of the shower and my acne is slightly back. and now my hair is not looking as good aswell. I'm sure they're correlated.
@Gunnersup got hair loss from accutane btw

• +1
to_stop_da_cope

• +1
@Gunnersup got hair loss from accutane btw
Just give up if you took accutane and are losing hair, I've tried every method, every medicaiton, and nothing will stop the hairshed

I knew that was a side effect and was worried about it. but it seems like my hair quality was amazing on it
It's cause you were probably a greasy cel before accutane, and accutane dried out your hair giving more volume

Just give up if you took accutane and are losing hair, I've tried every method, every medicaiton, and nothing will stop the hairshed
brutal
what did u try

It's cause you were probably a greasy cel before accutane, and accutane dried out your hair giving more volume

yes I was greasy af

brutal
what did u try
Tofacitinib
Oral Minox
Doxycycline
Megadose iron and biotin

The only thing that worked was Otezla, a medicaiton that costs 4k a month, but it gave me severe stomach problems and I would throw up every day. I'm considering going back on it to stop the shed, though.

@ReverseNorwoodPill how can I optimize my thyroid, I have a feeling this could help since accutane affects the thyroid in a study I just read

Tofacitinib
Oral Minox
Doxycycline
Megadose iron and biotin

The only thing that worked was Otezla, a medicaiton that costs 4k a month, but it gave me severe stomach problems and I would throw up every day. I'm considering going back on it to stop the shed, though.
u didn't try fin/dut? just do itbrother

Tofacitinib
Oral Minox
Doxycycline
Megadose iron and biotin

how are you moneymaxxing
praying for you ngl

• +1
u didn't try fin/dut? just do itbrother
Oh my hairloss isn't anything to do with MPB, accutane triggered a disease called Lichen Planopilaris, basically a diffuse scarring hairloss. So I lose hair all over my body, even my legs and arms.

@ReverseNorwoodPill how can I optimize my thyroid, I have a feeling this could help since accutane affects the thyroid in a study I just read
idk im sure there are guides here, for me simply eating enough carbs is enough
low carb can rape your thyroid long term

First of all be happy that you don't get any fin sides. Second thing, if your hairloss stopped, you are fine. Fin works for years, there are people who stopped their hairloss for 20+ years with fin alone. If you hair will get worse, you can switch to dut. Average person can transplant about 6k hair (up to 8k in same cases). So you can get few transplants. Go to r/tressless, these guys are blackpilled. You can ask more experienced dudes about HT at young age.