Question for former lowTestosterone-cels

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Has anyone managed to increase his testosterone naturally from 200-400 ng / dL to over 700 ng/dL?

I have been testing between 280 - 410 ng/dL the past year and I'm doing almost everything right: I'm fit, I have muscle mass, I eat a healthy diet. Only thing I can improve is my sleep quality, chronic stress / anxiety, and staying more in the sun, knowing that cortisol is the antagonist of testosterone.

My SHBG, prolactin, estrogen tests came back ok. The only problem is my LH and FSH levels came low, which might indicate a pituitary issue, or secondary hypogonadism

Last edited:
no joke ashwagandha

idk what it did but i can tell you that i wasnt even able to fap until i took some ksm66 and now i feel high test af

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What exactly do you mean by a healthy diet?
  • No added sugar
  • No junk food or refined carbs
  • High enough protein intake
  • Varied in micronutrients
  • incorporations of so-called superfoods: walnuts, avocados, olive oil, sweet potatoes, berries

• No added sugar
  • No junk food or refined carbs
  • High enough protein intake
  • Varied in micronutrients
  • incorporations of so-called superfoods: walnuts, avocados, olive oil, sweet potatoes, berries
You need to eat lot's of saturated fat and eggs to raise you testosterone, also try to spend 1 hour outside without a shirt every day or go to a tanning salon to get d3.

You need to eat lot's of saturated fat and eggs to raise you testosterone, also try to spend 1 hour outside without a shirt every day or go to a tanning salon to get d3.
I'm already doing that, eating ~100g of fat daily, like 15 - 20 eggs per week, fatty meat, avocados, olive oil.
I barely stay outside.

no joke ashwagandha

idk what it did but i can tell you that i wasnt even able to fap until i took some ksm66 and now i feel high test af
How much do you take ashwagandha daily ?

Is KSM some highly potent, Chad version of Ashwagandha? I have some regular extract, can't feel anything from it.

• +1
How much do you take ashwagandha daily ?
600mg, 2 pills
Is KSM some highly potent, Chad version of Ashwagandha? I have some regular extract, can't feel anything from it.
1st, no one is regulating most of these supplements so make sure you are getting it from a reputable source

2nd, yes its the chad version of it. i think the normal one is from the leafs and this one is from the leafs and roots

• +1
You could have sensitive androgen receptors. Do you actually have symptoms of low T?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Has anyone managed to increase his testosterone naturally from 200-400 ng / dL to over 700 ng/dL?

I have been testing between 280 - 410 ng/dL the past year and I'm doing almost everything right: I'm fit, I have muscle mass, I eat a healthy diet. Only thing I can improve is my sleep quality, chronic stress / anxiety, and staying more in the sun, knowing that cortisol is the antagonist of testosterone.

My SHBG, prolactin, estrogen tests came back ok. The only problem is my LH and FSH levels came low, which might indicate a pituitary issue, or secondary hypogonadism
it's mostly genetic
my test results came back >800ng/dl last april and I'm 16

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You could have sensitive androgen receptors. Do you actually have symptoms of low T?

Yeah, if you have a good amount of muscle mass, body hair, and other masculine characteristics, your body could just be utilizing your testosterone more efficiently.

Do you consume anything like spearmint, peppermint, licorice, or soy? Those can lower your T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yes, I have most of the low T symptoms: chronic depression / fatigue, very low libido.
I can still put on muscle just fine.

Do you consume anything like spearmint, peppermint, licorice, or soy? Those can lower your T levels.
None of that

Do all of these and you get easily over 1k bruh
1. stop cardio and other cortisol raising activities
2. lift weights
3. get Quality boron, k2-mk4 at least 500%, cod liver oil (search westonaprice for good cod liver oil), and magnesium, vitamin D, calcium unless you get those in your diet
4. Most important, eat raw grass fed organic bull testicles once a week. This method was even used in roman era to make someone manlier and of greater courage
5. eat raw liver and oysters

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RationalBrody
4. Most important, eat raw grass fed organic bull testicles once a week. This method was even used in roman era to make someone manlier and of greater courage
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Stop, some sperg might actually do this. Testosterone is not orally bioavailable anyways. The liver just destroys any testosterone you consume orally. Unless it has the undecaoate ester attached in which case it has ~3% bioavailability.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and axedee
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Stop, some sperg might actually do this. Testosterone is not orally bioavailable anyways. The liver just destroys any testosterone you consume orally. Unless it has the undecaoate ester attached in which case it has ~3% bioavailability.
Good now imagine how much is 3% from a bull

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Good now imagine how much is 3% from a bull
yeah but bull testicles don't contain testosterone undecanoate obviously, that's a man made chemical

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Imo its less hassle (although it may be a bit too expensive for some) to just inject. I had symptoms of low t that started around last summer. Fatigue, extreme depression, inability to gain muscle etc. I thought about trying to raise it naturally but the amount of things you have to keep track of to raise it naturally is insane. Estrogens are literally everywhere making it a rigged game.

• +1
Its impossible to have muscle mass and be low T

Its impossible to have muscle mass and be low T
As long the T levels are in the physiological range, yes it is. There are diminishing returns with regard to muscle gains when comparing 400 ng/dL to 800ng/dL

I hover between 300 and 400, so I'm technically in the physiological range.

As long the T levels are in the physiological range, yes it is. There are diminishing returns with regard to muscle gains when comparing 400 ng/dL to 800ng/dL

I hover between 300 and 400, so I'm technically in the physiological range.
by muscle mass i assume you meant a jacked physique, to the point where people know that you lift by your physique, this isnt attainable naturally with 400ng/dL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
rub them on your skin tbh