QUESTION FOR MEWERS ONLY

Deleted member 8856

Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
Does chewing and mastication aid in up swinging the maxilla up
? Every since I started chewing less frequently Ive experienced some downswing and upswing is more difficult to achieve now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
incisor chew

Don't chew with back molars, that will give you cw rotation

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Mexicanboi, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Rn chewing with canines because incisor chewing can cause damage

JFL what you causing damage too. Meanwhile out ancestors teeth.
6a01156e42deab970c01901e9a4b11970b-500wi

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 8856
I heard it can damage ligaments in the front teeth someone reported that after chewing with insicors for a while
hmm I need an upswing though, did they have braces?

its hard to move the maxilla up unless very young but you can improve your jaw and add width and definition

• +1
Reactions: Lux and TheChosenChad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I heard it can damage ligaments in the front teeth someone reported that after chewing with insicors for a while
i chew for 8hrs with incisors i have absolutely no ligament or whatever damage

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 9670
Yea they were using a retainer that's probably why tbh
that makes the alveolar process more malleable doesn't it? I think you should be fine incisor chewing

Been Mewing for 2 years, didnt do shit. Unfortunately now my tongue if forver stuck to the roof of my mouth so I cant stop.

Unfortunately now my tongue if forver stuck to the roof of my mouth so I cant stop.
Dead serious or are you just trolling?

And how's that unfortunate? Having good tongue posture will still benefit you in your older years and not make your maxilla worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Dead serious or are you just trolling?

And how's that unfortunate? Having good tongue posture will still benefit you in your older years and not make your maxilla worse.
As i said it doesnt do anything. I still have a recessed maxilla.

As i said it doesnt do anything. I still have a recessed maxilla.
No, but my question was, is your tongue still stuck to the roof of your mouth? That's good.

Ofc mewing doesn't work in terms of moving your maxilla after age 12-13 max... but correct oral posture will prevent your maxilla to go slightly down/back in the long run. Mouth breathing actually ruins your maxillary alignment, but mewing doesn't fix it.

No, but my question was, is your tongue still stuck to the roof of your mouth? That's good.

Ofc mewing doesn't work in terms of moving your maxilla after age 12-13 max... but correct oral posture will prevent your maxilla to go slightly down/back in the long run. Mouth breathing actually ruins your maxillary alignment, but mewing doesn't fix it.
Yes but it gets tiring.

this nigga stole my name wtf!!?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and Deleted member 8856