QUestion for slayers

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
When a hot foid match on you, do you even bother to hold a conversation or you just accept that she only wants validation?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Hold a convo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and SikKunt
Hold a convo?

say something and see if the toilet says something in return ain't that hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Just ask few basic questions, if her answers are shit I just exchange ig's and never talk to her again. If she seems interested I might pursue her.

Then you just asperg out ?

No you say what ever you want, but im not gonna sit there and talk for a while, Like i aint got nothing better to do.

Thats just how i feel. in the end of the day, Its just advice you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
No you say what ever you want, but im not gonna sit there and talk for a while, i got better shit to do then talk to your bitch ass.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Women who are ''not here for small talk, only deep conversations'' should commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
No you say what ever you want, but im not gonna sit there and talk for a while, Like i aint got nothing better to do.

I imagine you talking like a black fat woman bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and dogtown
Pick one

> looks max user
> slayer

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 1680, dodt and 4 others
cUnt

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 1106
Plenty of slayers who fish for compliments on here br0

No slayers on here.

Decent looking people, the only people who could be classed as slayers are zeus and justchris both of Which are banned.

No slayers on here.

Decent looking people, the only people who could be classed as slayers are zeus and justchris both of Which are banned.

I'm not going to shitpost because i am a high class man now. Therefore, i have to politely disagree with you my friend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656
idk man.Im ugly

She answered but i dont know what to say anymore without clowning. I think i'll go with the dtf hail mary.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
She answered but i dont know what to say anymore without clowning. I think i'll go with the dtf hail mary.
Bro just keep the convo going and see if she reacts back. If she ain't then she doesn't like you

Bro just keep the convo going and see if she reacts back. If she ain't then she doesn't like you
I'm a social retarded boderline autist. I can't keep a convo with my own mother sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Wrong question in the wrong section on the wrong forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I'm a social retarded boderline autist. I can't keep a convo with my own mother sometimes.
Ask her how's her day. If she replies good or bad then ask her why was it good or bad. Jesus man it's very easy. But partly I am extroverted.

Ask her how's her day. If she replies good or bad then ask her why was it good or bad. Jesus man it's very easy. But partly I am extroverted.

how is your day?

.....do whatever the fuck you wanna do

• Love it
Reactions: Sizzurp
Understand that a girl pretty much makes it easy for a slayer. Any type of action / interaction leads into the bedroom.

Understand that a girl pretty much makes it easy for a slayer. Any type of action / interaction leads into the bedroom.

That's the right answer. Any other advice is cope. Life is shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Swagwaffle