(Question from my sister)"why are you guys so obsessed with yours and other guys' looks instead of focusing on your personality or attitude"?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Title showed her all my shitposts and threads rn and told her I could make a thread with her question and let her know responses. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, mulattomaxxer, Htobrother and 1 other person
Ask her why she’s obsessed with other guys looks first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3681, Deleted member 1338 and 26 others
Your sister knows about this forum? I doubt that.

You're probably too afraid to ask that question yourself so you add that "my sister wants to know it" bullshit to the title.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Darkstrand, Gargantuan and 14 others
Your sister knows about this forum? I doubt that.

You're probably too afraid to ask that question yourself so you add that "my sister wants to know it" bullshit to the title.
no I am on my laptop and showed it to her while im with her. she already knew what inches were tho and chad.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no I am on my laptop and showed it to her while im with her. she already knew what inches were tho and chad.
Tell her that she should use her common sense and figure out why we want to change our appearance.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, ToursOverBoyo2020 and deer
Dude, how am I even able to improve my personality?

And what does that bring me?

How am I gonna seduce Stacy with personality if she doesn't respond to a "hey" on instagram?
And if she doesn't match me in tinder?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Baldingman1998, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 7 others
Because looks are everything
And personality doesn't matter also your sister is a stupid foid who will never understand

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2733
BOOBS OR GTFO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
showing her these responses will give update

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Golang, Incoming and 2 others
Dude, how am I even able to improve my personality?

And what does that bring me?

How am I gonna seduce Stacy with personality if she doesn't respond to a "hey" on instagram?
And if she doesn't match me in tinder?
my sister said"maybe try to like meet someone in real life and just get out there"

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Golang, Incoming and 2 others
Because looks are everything
And personality doesn't matter also your sister is a stupid foid who will never understand
she said"they're just wrong'.

Tell her to send me pussy pics
My instagram is @bigdickbayram69

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Show her these two pictures

F2A921E7 6A92 4DB9 BA48 25DCA90207EB
D5F0B86A 9998 4B3B 9500 CE075B0975DF

Tell her the first guy is in prison for murder and the second guy is a comedian who donates to multiple charities.

Ask her which one she is the most sexually attracted to (if she’s old enough for that) if not, ask which one she finds better looking.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Baldingman1998, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
my sister said"maybe try to like meet someone in real life and just get out there"
So approaching Stacy on street and getting roasted?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Golang and Deleted member 6695

View attachment 506700View attachment 506701

Tell her the first guy is in prison for murder and the second guy is a comedian who donates to multiple charities.

Ask her which one she is the most sexually attracted to (if she’s old enough for that) if not, ask which one she finds better looking.
ok I she told me not to show here pics but I am going to. Maybe she is telling the truth after all take a look.
she is 15 but 14 there

Attachments

• E62CE418-E3E3-4049-A59D-A97A774576D3.png
    E62CE418-E3E3-4049-A59D-A97A774576D3.png
    576.8 KB · Views: 94
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 110 and 4 others
bro, show her my photos and tell me what she says. hopefully she will understand why looks are important and that no girl ever likes me romantically

Hey @Mirin2234 's sister!
Rope

THIS IS YOUR BROTHER TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
op dont listen to your sister, she is a foid
you dont ask a fish how to catch a fish, you ask the fisherman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Bewusst and Deleted member 6695
ok I she told me not to show here pics but I am going to. Maybe she is telling the truth after all take a look.
she is 15 but 14 there

not what I asked for nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
bro, show her my photos and tell me what she says. hopefully she will understand why looks are important and that no girl ever likes me romantically
you are chad in my heart bro. keep your head up soldier. Personality maxing time.

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake
Tee heee looks don't matter u stupid incel

she is 15 but 14 there
Its mr bag a bitch

you are chad in my heart bro. keep your head up soldier. Personality maxing time.
jfl if you wanna prove her wrong you should show those pics lol

Screenshot 20200711 000951 Samsung Internet

Another uselss retard added to my ignoring list
Keep worshiping a subhuman shooter u worhless sister worshipping faggot
Alll womem are rhe same
Awalt
Awalt
AWALT

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
she said she isn't I posted her pic also.

she is 15 but 14 there
BROOO I HOPE THIS IS LARP WTF WHY DID YOU POST IT?!?!?! :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:

BROOO I HOPE THIS IS LARP WTF WHY DID YOU POST IT?!?!?! :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile:
cause I didn't want people thinking she was Stacy. still smv mogs all of the sit

Attachments

• 66084EF4-D83C-4C0A-A34B-074A6EB112E6.png
    66084EF4-D83C-4C0A-A34B-074A6EB112E6.png
    655.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 110
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
cause I didn't want people thinking she was Stacy. still smv mogs all of the sit
Enjoy getting you and your sister doxxed you retard

• +1
Reactions: Ryanmcgg0139, mulattomaxxer, Incoming and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Incoming, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person

View attachment 506700View attachment 506701

@Mirin2234 before you get doxxed make her answer this question ^

Not us, but people IT or something. It happened to @Nibba @Chad1212 and @Short Ugly and Brown
how did they get their info? they must have less lives than us JFL we live rent free in their minds.

Ask her makeup suppliers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 6873
how did they get their info? they must have less lives than us JFL we live rent free in their minds.
These users didn’t blur names of people they talked to irl when posting it here and they found those guys and told them about this site. It wouldn’t be hard to doxx you by reverse imaging your sister pics

These users didn’t blur names of people they talked to irl when posting it here and they found those guys and told them about this site. It wouldn’t be hard to doxx you by reverse imaging your sister pics
she has no social media tho so thats the thing that saves me