[Question] How do you respond to "JUST BE GRATEFUL" or any appreciatory advice

NodiN

NodiN

Bronze
getting tired of shit like

"iM sHorTer THAN yOU, bE gRatefULL"

"bRo YoUre aLrEaDY 5'10 , Be GGratefuLLLL bROO "

"LiStEn , i kNow A gUy shORteR than yOU.."

Just because someone has it worse than you, doesnt mean that your problems don't matter (in the context of lookism theory), we all know that very well . but apparently not these bluepilled cunts, i dont know the proper word to explain that to them. other that " mind your own business" , how do you shut their mouth for good?

Don’t listen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Schönling, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
JFL quit putting yourself into a position where others even need to give you these responses...that pity shit is one of the worst things you can do for yourself, it's like people-repellant, especially for women.

Imagine having a friend or someone you know that obsesses over their looks and complains they're not good enough, it's so fucking uncomfortable to have to respond to shit like that, even worse so honestly and more-so on multiple separate occasions if they are ugly.

Save it for the board but don't take that out with you in social situations.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, baruch, Need2Ascend and 8 others
People don't give a shit about men's struggles, just try to not ventilate in public to people (especially normies). Keep that on forums like kubo said or to close friends only.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, RealSurgerymax and NodiN
JFL quit putting yourself into a position where others even need to give you these responses...that pity shit is one of the worst things you can do for yourself, it's like people-repellant, especially for women.

Imagine having a friend or someone you know that obsesses over their looks and complains they're not good enough, it's so fucking uncomfortable to have to respond to shit like that, even worse so honestly and more-so on multiple separate occasions if they are ugly.

People don't give a shit about men's struggles, just try to not ventilate in public to people (especially normies). Keep that on forums like kubo said or to close friends only.

yeah i accidentally showed my peptide and mv's stacks , tried to told them its just some cold medicine , they dont believe me , searched it up and found tht its hexarelin and cjc , now they know im tryna increase my height and everytime i went to the gym they always gives unsolicited shitadvice.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
yeah i accidentally showed my peptide and mv's stacks , tried to told them its just some cold medicine , they dont believe me , searched it up and found tht its hexarelin and cjc , now they know im tryna increase my height and everytime i went to the gym they always gives unsolicited shitadvice.
What do you just keep your peptides on the dinner table JFL.

bro you're already 5'10, be greatful bro

[ISPOILER]peptides are cope if you're past 17[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: metagross

Just dont listen bro. Simple shit nigger

bro you're already 5'10, be greatful bro

[ISPOILER]peptides are cope if you're past 17[/ISPOILER]

checked 2 months ago , my growth plate is still open , and is still growing.

21 (in a few days ill be 22)

im from indonesia and even there 5'10 is kinda average among youngster in my hometown , in london my colleagues mogged me to death xd (and yes im a real genuine 5'10,75 standing super straight , 5'9,75 on my normal posture)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing