Question regarding Gluthione IV Injections

Often with drugs the injectable versions have a much higher bioavailability so it makes sense

Often with drugs the injectable versions have a much higher bioavailability so it makes sense
Yea i guess ur right, it probably doesnt all get absorbed properly when ingested through the gut

i guess im a have to pin my arm vein like a heroin user lol. gunna be weird af.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
So when will you see lighter skin, how long does it take? And whats the cost for an injection

So when will you see lighter skin, how long does it take? And whats the cost for an injection

usually dermatologist inject you with the but its in low doses

u need it in high doses for optimal and fast results imo

its usually around 1-3 months if injected and its alot longer if u take it in capsules.

its 250 per 12 injections i believe so 3 months, more if u go to a dermatologist.

Heres a before and after

it lightens the entire body, not just the face

usually dermatologist inject you with the but its in low doses

u need it in high doses for optimal and fast results imo

its usually around 1-3 months if injected and its alot longer if u take it in capsules.

its 250 per 12 injections i believe so 3 months, more if u go to a dermatologist.

Heres a before and after

View attachment 50714

it lightens the entire body, not just the face
Woah. You're gonna have sane skin tone as me afterwards then.
Gonna be interesting

lol wht? ur skin isnt light
Not as light as hers, but lighter than yours. Link an image of how white you think it's going to make you.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
im just hoping it makes me not look indian
I saw an older indian guy with a pretty blonde lady the other day. They were both in their 30s/40s, but they were fit for their age. In fact, they are probably one of those kind of couples into fitness.

Try NAC, it will boost your body's natural production of Glutathione and it's far more better imo.

Won't your mum wonder why you're not a pajeet anymore?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656