Question regarding weight loss and face slimming.

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
Hello. When I was 11 years old, (see pictures for reference) I had a very skinny body I would say, and my face was slim as well. I'm now 17 years old, and have a skinny fat type body, at least I think so, and my face and jaw which have always been more roundish in nature even when I was skinny have gotten much more round and I think bloated. In theory, if I lost lets say 25 pounds and were to get slim again, would my face (lower third in particular) take on its old form?

Also, I'm wondering if my facial structure has changed for the worst. I know that the UEE has gotten worse, as well as the undereye support, but I'm curious as to whether or not it looks like my jaw has gotten more recessive with age, or if my face has gotten narrower.

P.S.
In the younger pictures I was 5'7" and likely around 120 lbs, and I am now 6'1" and hovering around 170-175 lbs (current body state shown in last two pictures.)

I would really appreciate and knowledge or advice you guys' could share with me. I am desperate and confused as to why I've gotten considerably uglier within the span of 6 years. :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.03.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 2.03.48 AM.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.22.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.22.31 PM.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.22.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.22.06 PM.png
    701.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.43.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.43.49 AM.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.42.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 12.42.33 AM.png
    425.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 1.17.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 1.17.47 AM.png
    388 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.21.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.21.01 PM.png
    811.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.21.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 7.21.35 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
you look 20%+ bodyfat yes get lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and rambocel
You're skinny fat, start training and lifting. Sorry for your descent but that's just life some of us stay stagnant throughout our lives some ascend and some descend. You can still try looksmax by getting lean, building muscle, no drugs/alcohol, grow some stubble. That's the best you could do (since your 17 you may keep developing and the training + lifting will help).

• +1
Reactions: chadison
You're skinny fat, start training and lifting. Sorry for your descent but that's just life some of us stay stagnant throughout our lives some ascend and some descend. You can still try looksmax by getting lean, building muscle, no drugs/alcohol, grow some stubble. That's the best you could do (since your 17 you may keep developing and the training + lifting will help).

Could I get my old jaw back?

you have fat to lose
but you are low t tbh

you have fat to lose
but you are low t tbh
I just want to look like my old self again jfl. I was literally skin and bone back then.

start mewing, you can reverse some of the descent into ascension, or at the very least stagnate it

I just want to look like my old self again jfl. I was literally skin and bone back then.
then leanmaxx and you will see
it looks like your hormones arent the best if im being honest doe

I saw you in incelselfies
also you look like some kind of actor I don't remember his name

Get back into sports you fat fuck

You were 5'7 at 11? Damn. For the ugly part: mouth breathing might have been it. Also, all kids look 'cute', the fact that you were cute at 11 doesn't really mean anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
I play baseball in the spring.

do some sprinting, it raises T levels a lot. My friends in puberty, some did sprinting sports (like rugby, uk version of NFL) and gym, and they all inevitably got much wider and higher T looking in the face too. Doing High T sports in puberty is very legit. A lot of masculinisation can happen between 17-20 if you have a High T lifestyle

• +1
Could I get my old jaw back?
Your jaw should naturally be stronger now since 11yr old you is a child, so yes. Best thing you can do is train for the next few years consistently and accept whatever you end up with. Most guys I knew on sports teams on average had stronger lower thirds (jaws), if I wasn't into sports I think I would've had a significantly weaker jawline. Get lean if you want to see what you're currently working with and workout if you want to max out whatever potential you have left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Nah it actually looks angular in the 6th pic
getting lean could possibly get me to that point again, right? Or am I deluded to think that?

do some sprinting, it raises T levels a lot. My friends in puberty, some did sprinting sports (like rugby, uk version of NFL) and gym, and they all inevitably got much wider and higher T looking in the face too. Doing High T sports in puberty is very legit. A lot of masculinisation can happen between 17-20 if you have a High T lifestyle
Currently, got all my bros in mega high T sports

• +1
Your jaw should naturally be stronger now since 11yr old you is a child, so yes. Best thing you can do is train for the next few years consistently and accept whatever you end up with. Most guys I knew on sports teams on average had stronger lower thirds (jaws), if I wasn't into sports I think I would've had a significantly weaker jawline. Get lean if you want to see what you're currently working with and workout if you want to max out whatever potential you have left
Ok, thanks.

• +1
You were 5'7 at 11? Damn. For the ugly part: mouth breathing might have been it. Also, all kids look 'cute', the fact that you were cute at 11 doesn't really mean anything
Ah, thanks. Does it look like my face has just gotten fatter though? or just narrower?

then leanmaxx and you will see
it looks like your hormones arent the best if im being honest doe
Lean maxxing should add some definition to the face though right?

you look like that guy who played rambo tf

Start lifting weights asap, google nsuns 5/3/1, learn form run that program till your strong asf test and gh will explode, start eating a shit ton of protein, and a lot of eggs, dont touch sugar ever again tbh, youll prolly mog in 1-2 years of that.

Ogre for 18 yearold? If I started playing rugby I would probably be literally killed by some burly Welsh bloke, I'm a twig and like 5'8-9

• JFL
Ogre for 18 yearold? If I started playing rugby I would probably be literally killed by some burly Welsh bloke, I'm a twig and like 5'8-9

Do sprinting

• +1
Reactions: TheoryMaxxer
Just go to the park and run or smthn?
any specific intervals?

yes 15-20 metre intervals, then walk for like 10seconds. do like 5 of those, then take a break for 10minutes, and go again. Do as many of these as you can, depends how much time you have or how lazy you are. Have 2 or 3 sessions of this a week, not more than that or you'll get injured.

sprint at 90% top speed, not 100%. This is better for increasing your top speed over time, and being able to perform more impactful sprints every session.

this will also help your brain NTmax, physical activity improves your brain a LOT.

• +1
yes 15-20 metre intervals, then walk for like 10seconds. do like 5 of those, then take a break for 10minutes, and go again. Do as many of these as you can, depends how much time you have or how lazy you are. Have 2 or 3 sessions of this a week, not more than that or you'll get injured.

sprint at 90% top speed, not 100%. This is better for increasing your top speed over time, and being able to perform more impactful sprints every session.

this will also help your brain NTmax, physical activity improves your brain a LOT.
Based tbh, gyms are closed and I'm awake through the night and not day, so I can do this w/out being seen. Might go do this now

• Love it
Based tbh, gyms are closed and I'm awake through the night and not day, so I can do this w/out being seen. Might go do this now

'Sprinting. Recent studies have shown that you can improve your testosterone levels through sprinting. In one study, the levels of this sex hormone increased significantly for people who did short yet intense six seconds sprints, and the levels remained high even after they had recovered fully from sprint exercises.'

• +1
'Sprinting. Recent studies have shown that you can improve your testosterone levels through sprinting. In one study, the levels of this sex hormone increased significantly for people who did short yet intense six seconds sprints, and the levels remained high even after they had recovered fully from sprint exercises.'
Okay, going now, I will do 6 second intervals by the river until I can’t anymore?

Okay, going now, I will do 6 second intervals by the river until I can’t anymore?

Yeah just dont go full speed, 85-90%, take decent breaks between the sprints or you will burn yourself out too early, and sprint less distance.

You'll figure out the best system for you anyway after a few sessions, enjoy it bro.

• Love it
Honestly, you should recomp instead. No girl likes a skinny twink who doesn't even look like he lifts, even if you have abs, if you're skinny, nobody is going to care about your abs or your lean face. You need to get muscular as soon as possible, you don't need to bulk to do this, you just need to get really strong on the exercises that matter for the upper body (bench press, overhead press, chin-ups, pendlay rows, curls, tricep extensions, band crunches), if you can reach the advanced level from https://strengthlevel.com/ then you will have a very muscular physique, but the intermediate level will be enough to make you look more attractive to women.

If you do it right, in 1 year, you can reach intermediate, and in 3 years (total), you can reach advanced. You should train your lower body too but you should put a bit more emphasis on the muscles that matter the most (upper back, chest and arms), but you can train your legs while your upper body is recovering if you do an upper lower, that is what I do.