Question to people living in India

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
How are whites treated there? In terms of dating, work, general social stuff. Do they get worshipped kinda or its just exaggerated and they might get slight advantage?

How big of a halo would light green eyes, light brown hair, pale skin white prettyboy get there?
Would I be able to get friends with some young popular celebrity people, make money easily and fuck some high tier young curry girls?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Ritalincell, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
theyll probably think your zeus lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 6695, Chadeep and 1 other person
How are whites treated there? In terms of dating, work, general social stuff. Do they get worshipped kinda or its just exaggerated and they might get slight advantage?

How big of a halo would light green eyes, light brown hair, pale skin white prettyboy get there?
Would I be able to get friends with some young popular kids, fuck some high tier young curry girls?
Not from India but mostly local pajeets got this schema:
White = rich tourists/higher prices
Also society is more conservative than in the other mostly non-muslim asian countries (Thailand etc.).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CsCurry and Over
You will be treated like a Hindu God bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
White = rich tourists = higher prices
So i wouldn't get treated a bit like celebrity for being 5inches taller than average man and having very light features?

5'10 in India is like 6'2 in US.

Would I slay prime 7/10+ pussy there as PSL4.75?

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
White = rich tourists = higher prices = more money for me
Pajeets just like sandniggers, they see a white guy and price goes up 10x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Alt Number 3, Chadeep and 1 other person
@AbandonShip

• +1
They’ll try to scam u tbh

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 4430 and Over
So i wouldn't get treated a bit like celebrity for being 5inches taller than average man and having very light features?

Why don't you move to Ukraine. Girls are hot there and most men are fat Balding Subhumans. Be careful if you come to India. Pajeets scam the shit out of Whites here.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Cares and Over
2306.jpg
1799.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Why don't you move to Ukraine. Girls are hot there and most men are fat Balding Subhumans. Be careful if you come to India. Pajeets scam the shit out of Whites here.
I am Polish and I wonder about jbw game in Asian, Black or Indian countries. Is it true or just exaggerated.

You want to ascend in India?

Oh with your Barrettmaxxed hair and general colouring buddy boyo?
I bet in tourists places some people would really like to take photo with you - probably same in China/South Korea.Imagine your colouring with lifts to get 6ft height in the South Korea. Gigachad
Dunno about India, but you would slay in South Korea for sure (they are much less isolationists than Japanese people)

• Woah
I am Polish and I wonder about jbw game in Asian, Black or Indian countries. Is it true or just exaggerated.
JBW is true. But India shouldn't be your first choice as it is a shithole compared to most SEA countries

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Over
If you want to do JBW better go to asia.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Over
No maybe some day I'd like to try for myself checking out how much of jbw is true.
check out this archive from 4chan.
They treat normies/chadlites tourists like demigods
Incredible

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot and Over