Question to the community about mewing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
Do you think we should start moving mewing type threads into off-topic and explain our reasoning as "joke threads belong in off-topic"?

Here's some text I found from another PSLI website
regardless, he(Mike Mew) has failed to produce - any - results in adult patients, and he has come under fire for false advertising telling people the results he has in children are from his interventions when in fact it is apparently expected growth outcomes of children entering puberty and that orthos do this as basic practice while he claims this is a paradigm shift.

Mew claiming that the results will take many years to be noticeable in adults is both A) vague and has no precedence other than further vague claims about him insisting his staff look better 9 years later (hint: its called propinquity mike you mong, we think people we are familiar with and like look better than they actually do) and B) absolutely repulsive

so you're going to mew hardcore for 9 years in your youth on the off chance you get.... maybe 1-2mm of positive movement by the time you're almost 30 (and this is making the rather generous assumption that the increased space is not just a result of soft tissue deformation from ischemic pressure)?

It MIGHT work for children who haven't hit puberty as "studies" have shown but there were no studies on adults, zero success results. Mewing meme has been there for such a long time, even lookism moved from it and so now this forum seems to be cursed and infested with that meme what is totally pathetic as this forum should be serious about looksmaxxing, getting surgery advices, skin care advices and not some miracle that will give you forward maxilla and wide jaw. People who mew for quite some time always ask "Why is nothing happening?" and pro-mewers always give this answer "Keep mewing!". I am not even talking about normal jaw growth that gives illusion to youngcels that it's mewing that's doing that when in fact it's their natural, genetic growth. Even if you think about it, we would see at least one thread per week on progress, success or at least one thread per 3 months even.

badromance

badromance

Banned
pure cope
not mouth breathing is all you need

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You're not serious right? If you are, it's not like our opinion will matter cuz at the end of the day you can do whatever as a mod

Weed

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
You're not serious right? If you are, it's not like our opinion will matter cuz at the end of the day you can do whatever as a mod
It does matter and I am serious, I want to hear strong arguments against my post and why mewing shouldn't be considered a meme.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Even if it isn't a meme tbh, still should be off topic.

Wincel

Wincel

Master
Well here's one:
4444444.PNG

"but I think she looks worse" Its the lighting. Look at the bones like you people normally do for a guy. (homocels) And if you still think she's uglier in the second photo then 1) you're weird 2) still evidence that mewing impacts the face.

If orthotropic growth appliances or facepulling threads apply to this potential rule then I am leaving the site, because these all have real evidence behind them. Big deal right? wrong, I have 7 alts and I use all of them to post here to generate traffic. If I get warned for telling a joke to a mod then I'm leaving as well. Its not a complete shitpost, I actually made a case here.

The reason we see no success threads is because nobody mews, they would rather just rot all day indulging in their victim complex and dreaming of some kike ripping their face off and cutting up their skull for 100,000 big ones and if they do mew then they are doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Coping

Coping

Zephir
Well here's one:
View attachment 22640
"but I think she looks worse" Its the lighting. Look at the bones like you people normally do for a guy. (homocels) And if you still think she's uglier in the second photo then 1) you're weird 2) still evidence that mewing impacts the face.

If orthotropic growth appliances or facepulling threads apply to this potential rule then I am leaving the site, because these all have real evidence behind them. Big deal right? wrong, I have 7 alts and I use all of them to post here to generate traffic. If I get warned for telling a joke to a mod then I'm leaving as well. Its not a complete shitpost, I actually made a case here.

The reason we see no success threads is because nobody mews they just rot all day and dream of some kike ripping their face off and cutting up their skull for 100,000 big ones and if they do then they are doing it wrong.
No change tbh, she has makeup on her outer eyes thus making them look longer and as if they changed, her bones look the same prob jus lost some bloat and diff pic settings

Wincel

Wincel

Master
No change tbh, she has makeup on her outer eyes thus making them look longer and as if they changed, her bones look the same prob jus lost some bloat and diff pic settings
Instead of measuring facial ratios I am just going to be lazy and say that buccinator atrophy from mewing reduced the bloated look therefore it worked in this result. Also on this topic, palatal expansion is a proven effect of myofunctional therapy which ties into looks as well. Mewing is for more than forward profile growth.

Weed, I understand that a lot of people say mewing doesn't work too great for forward growth, and I agree, I do it for other reasons, but writing off mewing when you do not see growth in that regard means you have some misconceptions about it. I think you should read my thread here: https://looksmax.me/threads/what-you-dont-understand-about-mewing.10093/

Also, a huge thing I forgot to include in that thread which just came to me now is palatal expansion which can straighten teeth, broaden zygos and correct facial asymmetry. Here is an example for zygomatic width:
wgrgrw.PNG

Try and deny this one, the photo on the left is at a much better angle for displaying zygos and yet the one on the right mogs the shit out of it. Can't have an otherwise unnoticeable amount of body fat difference having that drastic of an effect.

I swear on my lord and savior I had a study proving palatal expansion with mewing, and I've been through this before with all my other studies: google will not let me find it. Once I have it I will post it everywhere until everyone understands that it works

Last edited:
Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Instead of measuring facial ratios I am just going to be lazy and say that buccinator atrophy from mewing reduced the bloated look therefore it worked in this result. Also on this topic, palatal expansion is a proven effect of myofunctional therapy which ties into looks as well. Mewing is for more than forward profile growth.

Weed, I understand that a lot of people say mewing doesn't work too great for forward growth, and I agree, I do it for other reasons, but writing off mewing when you do not see growth in that regard means you have some misconceptions about it. I think you should read my thread here: https://looksmax.me/threads/what-you-dont-understand-about-mewing.10093/

Also, a huge thing I forgot to include in that thread which just came to me now is palatal expansion which can straighten teeth, broaden zygos and correct facial asymmetry. Here is an example for zygomatic width:
View attachment 22655
Try and deny this one, the photo on the left is at a much better angle for displaying zygos and yet the one on the right mogs the shit out of it. Can't have an otherwise unnoticeable amount of body fat difference having that drastic of an effect.

I swear on my lord and savior I had a study proving palatal expansion with mewing, and I've been through this before with all my other studies: google will not let me find it. Once I have it I will post it everywhere until everyone understands that it works
mewing threads are still overspammed and should belong in the offtopic section unless they are high quality.
Threads like how 2 mew should be definitely warned.
head of doctors-cel
fuck off

SeiGun

SeiGun

ルックスマクサー
high quality mewing thread should be on looksmaxing section
while those stupid mewing question can move to offtopic

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
No idea what mewing even is.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Real life wise incel.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
heroinfather Feedback 4