Questions about leanmaxxing.

NormieWithBigPP

NormieWithBigPP

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
I have been seriously leanmaxxing the past week to lose bloat. Eating like 1 meal a day, doing cardio, drinking lots of water. I've noticed some results in the face, but I was already fairly skinny and I have lost about 5 pounds (about 1 BMI point down, still in normal range). I've been a bit more tired than usual. I'm just wondering if what I'm doing is safe and if I'm doing anything wrong. I don't want to become anorexic, and I'm just worried that this could have serious long term effects and health issues as a result.

What you're doing is legit retarded. You could faint and lose consciousness that way. Try recomp instead of not eating like an African child.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChestBrah, x5oCrackL0rd-099, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
What you're doing is legit retarded. You could faint and lose consciousness that way. Try recomp instead of not eating like an African child.
OP, ignore this, recomp is a myth
Just keep doing as you are, once you're satisfied with your weight just eat at maintenance

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
As long as it doesn't kill you, then it's ok.

starving is legit
just keep eating protein

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Pretty sure you're fucking your metabolism like this bro. I recommend just going on a calorie deficiency but just eating a shit ton of protein so you don't lose the muscle mass. Starve the fat feed the muscle bro.

post body

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
OP, ignore this, recomp is a myth
Just keep doing as you are, once you're satisfied with your weight just eat at maintenance
Keep coping. You burn fat through calorie deficit and build muscle through proper training, sleep and enough protein.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse and WannaBeA6
Keep coping. You burn fat through calorie deficit and build muscle through proper training, sleep and enough protein.
if you are untrained you will hyper respond to novel stimulus and gain muscle in a deficit. if you are fat your body will be liberal with stored energy and burn it for muscle even if you eat at maintenance. that being said, protein isn't the only factor for building muscle, you need energy also, which you want have if you are skinny.

You need a caloric surplus to build muscle
Recomp is possible in theory but it's extremely difficult to pull in practice and most people just waste time, it's irresponsible to keep on suggesting it, mainly in a redpilled forum like this

In anyway, OP, if you want to have actual face gains, just keep losing weight as you are, once you are thin you can worry about bodybuilding