Questions about minoxidil

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
1. Everyone in my family has great beard growth, most of the men including my father started getting "real" facial hair at around 20
I'm 18 and I would only take minoxidil to grow a beard "faster" If I do so, Could it ruin my natural beard growth?

2. I have heard there are plenty of side effects while using minodoxil, among them dried out skin.
I already have an issue with dry skin so that's not good at all, Is it a common side effect?
And also are there any additional side effects?

All answers are appreciated.

I doubt it could ruin your future beard. But yes, it's known to cause skin dryness and also heard it will ruin the natural collagen production of the skin, so it will age quicker. So I probably would just wait a few more years. But i'm no expert

I doubt it could ruin your future beard. But yes, it's known to cause skin dryness and also heard it will ruin the natural collagen production of the skin, so it will age quicker. So I probably would just wait a few more years. But i'm no expert

Allright, thank you.

I went on Alibaba to see if anyone sells it in bulk. It costs $250 - $400 per kilogram, in bulk. Man, what are you people buying?
Go buy that normie facial beard shit on AliExpress or some shit. Your definitely ethnic so you might as well start working out or improve your T some other way.

I went on Alibaba to see if anyone sells it in bulk. It costs $250 - $400 per kilogram, in bulk. Man, what are you people buying?
Go buy that normie facial beard shit on AliExpress or some shit. Your definitely ethnic so you might as well start working out or improve your T some other way.

Wut