Quickest way to Repel Women

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Can relate, I only can write through instagram to women lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Bassicly he said you need to deserve women (by working out)
then also some points I got
Women won't fill up your life, a part of the life but not whole life
and then one for me, that people ussaly ask women out thru facebook or instagram (which I do sometimes) and its not done the way its meant to be

• +1
Reactions: Kenma
I repel women by just being present.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, SW01, GenericChad1444 and 7 others
by being me

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Was expecting gatis kandis

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 656 and Swagwaffle
I just need to be myself to repel women

Just be TRUE_CEL theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
:( They can't be IOIs if I'm 2/10.

So tell me what else they could be? Something genuinely plausible rather than girls just trolling you for no reason whatsoever.

have you ever posted pics?

He doesn't want to because he feels he'd come the poster boy for inceldom. That's fair enough if it's true.

So tell me what else they could be? Something genuinely plausible rather than girls just trolling you for no reason whatsoever.
It has to be elaborate trolling bro, there's just no way anyone can look at me positively because of my bad nose.

have you ever posted pics?
I haven't, no. I was going to send them to @Alarico8 but I chickened out.
He doesn't want to because he feels he'd come the poster boy for inceldom. That's fair enough if it's true.
It's true, otherwise women wouldn't feel the need to avoid me in public or girls completely ignoring me as cashiers.

• +1
It's true, otherwise women wouldn't feel the need to avoid me in public or girls completely ignoring me as cashiers.

Even I get completely ignored by most cashiers.

I haven't, no. I was going to send them to @Alarico8 but I chickened out

It's completely up to you man, whenever you're ready and not a moment sooner.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Even I get completely ignored by most cashiers.

It's completely up to you man, whenever you're ready and not a moment sooner.
You get completely ignored? By female cashiers? Are you fucking serious bro? And thanks for being understanding. It's appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You get completely ignored? By female cashiers? Are you fucking serious bro? And thanks for being understanding. It's appreciated.

Usually the girls that are like 16 or 17 will talk to me and smile. Anyone that looks my age or older, which is the overwhelming majority of female cashiers, don't say anything at all except for asking if I want a bag.

• +1
Usually the girls that are like 16 or 17 will talk to me and smile. Anyone that looks my age or older, which is the overwhelming majority of female cashiers, don't say anything at all except for asking if I want a bag.
The girls here are exactly that age and they ignore me as well. If they're old cashiers I don't care (30 and up).

By the stories you told me you did get some IOIS and interactions with women
I think they were just trolling me, bro.

• +1
I think they were just trolling me, bro.

I feel you identify with inceldom far too strongly for a guy that's never even had his face objectively rated by another member of the community.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I feel you identify with inceldom far too strongly for a guy that's never even had his face objectively rated by another member of the community.
Yeh like we havent seen your face so your prob overestimating the effect of ur nose

• +1
Yeh like we havent seen your face so your prob overestimating the effect of ur nose
Lol at this coping boyo, you can determine if you subhuman or not by your irl interactions, it usually takes time but @TRUE_CEL knows it. Also it's easy af to morph your nose smaller and see how it affects face jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
I have experiences to back it up, with the women who avoid me and the teen cashiers ignoring me. Tbh I am well versed in lookism, so I feel like I know what's up. @Fatman0
Lol at this coping boyo, you can determine if you subhuman or not by your irl interactions, it usually takes time but @TRUE_CEL knows it. Also it's easy af to morph your nose smaller and see how it affects face jfl.
Yep. My nose is really that bad as it takes 2.5 points from me. It's 2 inches wide, almost 4 inches long, extra droopy and overprojecting. I have nostrils I can fit two fingers in.

• +1
I have experiences to back it up, with the women who avoid me and the teen cashiers ignoring me. Tbh I am well versed in lookism, so I feel like I know what's up. @Fatman0

Yep. My nose is really that bad as it takes 2.5 points from me. It's 2 inches wide, almost 4 inches long, extra droopy and overprojecting. I have nostrils I can fit two fingers in.
Banderas

x1000

Pm me pics if you trust me, i want see how bad it looks from pics.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Pm me pics btw

• +1
Quickest way to repel women: being ugly

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and androidcel
It's 2 inches wide, almost 4 inches long, extra droopy and overprojecting. I have nostrils I can fit two fingers in.

Four inches long and two inches wide? Mine is only two inches long. I can't even imagine that.

• +1
I haven't measured it. How do I do that?

The bizygomatic divided by the distance between the bottom of your eyebrows and the top of the upper lip.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The bizygomatic divided by the distance between the bottom of your eyebrows and the top of the upper lip.
I have no clue about this.

I have no clue about this.

It's not too hard to figure out. Just get a picture of your face looking head on, put it into paint, select this area and look at the bottom where it displays the number of pixels selected.
FWHR

It's not too hard to figure out. Just get a picture of your face looking head on, put it into paint, select this area and look at the bottom where it displays the number of pixels selected.
View attachment 21713
I will do that when I'm at home.
Where are you measuring your nose from? 4 inches can't be possible tbh
From the middle of my eyes. Almost 4 inches, by the way. It's around 3.75 inches.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 656