Quit internet. Reset dopamine

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I quit internet for a week while camping in the woods and I feel great. I started having an imagination again, having vivid dreams, getting morning wood again everyday. You don’t realize how addictive your phone and everything is until you try and quit. You’ll have urges like your a crackhead. I felt bored for the first time in years, I haven’t been bored since I was a kid. It’s good to feel bored, it makes life more interesting when fun stuff actually happens. Your more sensitive to things that actually matter. I suggest everyone try to quit or limit your screen time. It’s legit guys

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ellisadrian, Deleted member 21796, AscendingHero and 52 others
I quit internet for a week while camping in the woods and I feel great. I started having an imagination again, having vivid dreams, getting morning wood again everyday. You don’t realize how addictive your phone and everything is until you try and quit. You’ll have urges like your a crackhead. I felt bored for the first time in years, I haven’t been bored since I was a kid. It’s good to feel bored, it makes life more interesting when fun stuff actually happens. Your more sensitive to things that actually matter. I suggest everyone try to quit or limit your screen time. It’s legit guys
Thanks doc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Stingray and 7 others
Alright bro. But its quarantine rn so Ill have to wait another 3 weeks :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hades, idkagoodusername and 9 others
Alright bro. But its quarantine rn so Ill have to wait another 3 weeks :feelsbadman:
Try and start now bro. Being bored is ok, it’s good to just think about shit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012, Stingray and 4 others
few legit non larp thread by chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, idkagoodusername, didntreadlol and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
thought you were camping and died of corona tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 502, didntreadlol and 5 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, didntreadlol and 3 others
Brother in germany my ass would freeze overnight

• +1
thought you were camping and died of corona tbh
I was camping but didn’t die cause I’m Chaddeus Peuterschmidt bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Catawampus and 5 others
I would always be bored as a kid when my friends weren't around. Now, I don't have any friends and I'm rarely bored. I agree, I'll be moving out to the woods off-grid as soon as I have the money and the plan for it. I may get a flip phone for now.

• +1
I would always be bored as a kid when my friends weren't around. Now, I don't have any friends and I'm rarely bored. I agree, I'll be moving out to the woods off-grid as soon as I have the money and the plan for it. I may get a flip phone for now.
I’m not saying go live in the woods but quit all social media and using your phone 24/7 as a way to distract yourself. Being alone with your thoughts is good for you but nobody does it anymore

• +1
I would if I didn't have to say at home all day

• +1
Damn you’re right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
I plan to go for 2 months no internet over the summer. I would actually want to stop using computer and internet forever as it feels so good and alive not to be addicted with this time consuming and brain abusing stuff

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cleftcel, didntreadlol and 1 other person
not a single word but...

once u join the internet you never quit

so shit thread manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, didntreadlol and 1 other person
I'd prolly freeze my ass if I went camping on my own tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
I'd prolly freeze my ass if I went camping on my own tbh
Jfl. Men need surviving instincts to be called proper men. What if there’s gonna be a world war, what you gonna do? Starve cause you don’t know how to catch and fry a pigeon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6401, Cleftcel and 2 others
Show pics from camping or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
What if I am always bored even with my computer and phone

• +1
Jfl. Men need surviving instincts to be called proper men. What if there’s gonna be a world war, what you gonna do? Starve cause you don’t know how to catch and fry a pigeon?
Prolly yes. I barely hold any knowledge to hunt or do anything productive in the wild. My brain is just that rotten.

• +1
No reseting dopamine for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5912 and didntreadlol
Damn. Might actually do this. Did you live outside in the woods? Or do you have a cottage etc where you stayed?
I don't think I will be able to do this at home. Too addicted.

• +1
or just get a job once covid-19 lockdown is over, works even better

• +1
LEGIT THING BRO. I have quit video games, social media, fapping... and i'm socializing more now, i've made numerous friendships ❤.

I only need to leave this place, and spend less time on youtube, but since youtube is like my job, i'm just gonna reduce it to an hour

• +1
I know this is the truth but my dopamine receptors are too fried to care about resetting them. Its a vicious cycle.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cleftcel, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Catawampus
i get these feelings as well when i take my diamond pickaxe, put on an iron armor and go in the mineshaft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Who did you go camping with?
His oneitis and they cooked and camped under the trees and fucked eachothers brains out beneath the stars at night like primitive savages consumed by lust for eachothers bodies.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Cleftcel, didntreadlol and 1 other person
His oneitis and they cooked and camped under the trees and fucked eachothers brains out beneath the stars at night like primitive savages consumed by lust for eachothers bodies.

1:30

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
I recommend to everyone to install a mobile app that measures the time you spend on your smartphone, then try to reduce it as much as possible

• +1
  • Love it
Kind of a cope sadly
Your brain will adapt back very quick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Patient A
I recommend to everyone to install a mobile app that measures the time you spend on your smartphone, then try to reduce it as much as possible
I also recommend not rotting.

tbh I already have a thing called “screen time which is built into iPhone but I just ignore it when it tries to limit me.
Brb another day another waste

• +1
I’ll try when I can actually start going outside again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
This motivated me OP. I want to limit all screen usage to 1.5 hours a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Unfortunately, I can't do this. My job is to sit at a desk and stare at a computer screen all day. I hate my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
Thank you Chad I love you man

• +1
Never. Browsing internet and playing games is the joy of my life.

• +1
More like another 3 months. Mininum. JFL if you think the quarantine is over in 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, DidntRead and 4 others
More like another 3 months. Mininum. JFL if you think the quarantine is over in 3 weeks.
I really hope they delay my exams in June. I don’t want to fail high school twice jfl.

btw did you really have anal sex with a 16 year old?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4804
Ikr, my local hospital is practicing war medicine( idk how u say it in english)
Long story short, there is way 2 much retards infected with the virus, so they let the elderly niggas die, and the most desperate cases too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
I really hope they delay my exams in June. I don’t want to fail high school twice jfl.

btw did you really have anal sex with a 16 year old?
They will have you do the tests virtually, probably. And yes, what's so special about anal sex?

• +1
They will have you do the tests virtually, probably. And yes, what's so special about anal sex?

it would be super easy to cheat on them that way. I think they’ll have to postpone.

and brutal to think that while I never even kissed a 16 year old there are moderators on aspie uncle forums fucking prime JBs in the ass. What’s your gf’s PSL?

@Pietrosiek

• +1
what is your psl? at what age did you lose v? Laycount?

• +1
it would be super easy to cheat on them that way. I think they’ll have to postpone.

and brutal to think that while I never even kissed a 16 year old there are moderators on aspie uncle forums fucking prime JBs in the ass. What’s your gf’s PSL?

@Pietrosiek
Yes, it will be easy to cheat, but that's how they dealt with the tests here. Tests are rarely postponed.
She's like 5.5PSL. She wanted to try anal herself, I'm not really a big fan myself.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
what is your psl? at what age did you lose v? Laycount?
Never asked for a psl, so idk. Girls have complimented my looks, though. I lost virginity at 18, due to starting to go to bars with mates once in a while, before that I just rotted inside playing vidya. Laycount 4 atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Never asked for a psl, so idk. Girls have complimented my looks, though. I lost virginity at 18, due to starting to go to bars with mates once in a while, before that I just rotted inside playing vidya. Laycount 4 atm.

did gymaxxing help you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
Legit af thread. I think I'm the only one here who plans on completely quitting internet for an entire year. The dopamine healing and the massive generation of free time are worth it. If you think about it 90% of what we do with internet (included this forum) is time wasted.

• +1