Quit internet. Reset dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
I lost virginity at 18, due to starting to go to bars with mates once in a while, before that I just rotted inside playing vidya.
he said you had anal at 16 and you confirmed... so you were fucked???? 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he said you had anal at 16 and you confirmed... so you were fucked???? 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨 🤨
Nothing worse than waking upp with a sore ass realizing you didn't workout the day before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3583
sugar less diet is good too might try internet free. idk what I'd be doing though. I barely do shit apart from internet and play bball

• +1
  • +1
for a while I was restricting technology tv,internet, vidya to an hour or two in the evening (Always after 5pm), dopamine fasting is legit for self-optimisation

• +1
I miss you :(

• +1
I quit internet for a week while camping in the woods and I feel great. I started having an imagination again, having vivid dreams, getting morning wood again everyday. You don’t realize how addictive your phone and everything is until you try and quit. You’ll have urges like your a crackhead. I felt bored for the first time in years, I haven’t been bored since I was a kid. It’s good to feel bored, it makes life more interesting when fun stuff actually happens. Your more sensitive to things that actually matter. I suggest everyone try to quit or limit your screen time. It’s legit guys
I wanna live on an island for a month with nothing else but basics to survive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I feel like i should do this ngl tbb

• +1
Thx doc

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit