Qur'an is literally unmoggable jfl if you think any religion is acceptable long post srs thread!

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
Quran: The Word of God?

Quran’s Message:
The distinctive approach of the Quran is that its spiritual message includes practical injunctions aimed at the general welfare of individuals, society and the environment in which we live.
The Quran’s message is eternal and universal, transcending our differences in race, color, ethnicity and nationality. It provides guidance on every facet of human life – from economics and the ethics of trade to marriage, divorce, parenting, gender issues and inheritance
Quran’s Preservation:
Muslims believe that God sent many revelations to humanity throughout history, and over time they underwent changes from their original form. However, God chose to preserve His message to humanity in His final revelation, the Quran. Yet, one might wonder, which evidence supports the claim that the Quran has never been modified?
The Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammadp over a period of 23 years. The unique rhythmic style of the Quran made it easy to memorize, which has been the main source of its preservation. Moreover, since Prophet Muhammadp could not read or write, he appointed scribes to record the Quran as it was being revealed to him. Thus, the complete Quran was not only memorized by Prophet Muhammadp and many of his companions, but it also existed in its entirety in written form during his lifetime.
Within a year after Prophet Muhammad’s saw death, a manuscript of the entire Quran was assembled by a committee led by his chief scribe, who followed stringent criteria to safeguard against any errors. This copy was approved unanimously by Prophet Muhammadp’s companions, including hundreds that had memorized the entire Quran. Eventually, several copies of the Quran were compiled in book form and distributed to the major Muslim cities. One such copy is currently at the museum in Tashkent and a facsimile of it, produced in 1905, is available in the Columbia University Library.
The process of memorization began during Prophet Muhammadp’s life and is still emphasized by Muslims to this day. In his book, An Introduction to Hadith, John Burton explains that oral transmission through the generations aids preservation by diminishing reliance solely on written records. Manuscripts which are not protected through memorization can be altered, edited or lost overtime. However, a book that is committed to memory by millions of people across the world over centuries cannot be changed due to the amount of people who know it word-for-word.
God promises in the Quran, “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)” (15:9).

Quran’s Authenticity:

VIDEO SHOWING QUR'AN FOUND IN BIRMINGHAM CARBON DATED TO ALMOST 1400 YEAR AGO JUST AFTER OUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAW PASSED. THE SAME BOOK THAT 100S OF MILLIONS SOME AS YOUNG AS 3 YEARS HAVE MEMORISED LINE FOR LINE WORD FOR WORD LETTER FOR LETTER!

THIS CONCRETE PROOF QUR'AN ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUE BOOK :

IS THE QUR'AN NOT THE WORD OF ALLAH (GOD)? WHEN YOU WILL GUYS BELIEVE THE TRUTH - LIFE IS JUST A TEST NOT A PLACE TO FULFIL YOUR DESIRES only when death hits you will you realise - but by then it will be too late :(

Many people mistakenly believe that the Quran was authored by Prophet Muhammadp. In fact, the Quran is the preserved speech of God. At the same time, one might ask, which proofs indicate that the Quran is the Word of God and not the writings of Prophet Muhammadp?
In the Quran, God addresses Prophet Muhammadp,You never recited any Scripture before We revealed this one to you; you never wrote one down with your hand” (29:48). In other words, Prophet Muhammadp, who was known to be illiterate, neither read any previous scriptures nor wrote the Quran.
Prophet Muhammadp was greatly regarded in his society for his superior character and exceptional manners, earning him the title of the ‘Truthful One.’ Even after his prophethood, the elite of Mecca were ready to make him their leader, so long as he allowed them to continue their pagan lifestyles. Yet, he was willing to forego all worldly glory in order to fulfill his mission. As a result, he suffered patiently through persecution and exile before ultimately succeeding in revolutionizing the entire Arabian Peninsula.
Through it all, God kept on revealing the Quran to him piecemeal. Occasionally, the revelations stopped temporarily, reminding him and others that he had no control over them. Once, when two envoys posed some questions to him, he replied, “Tomorrow I will tell you.” He expected God will inspire the answers in him through revelation and he waited for Angel Gabriel. However, revelation did not come during the next few weeks even as Meccans taunted him. Finally, God sent him the response while admonishing him, “Do not say of anything, ‘I will do that tomorrow,’ without adding, ‘God willing’” (Quran, 18:23-24).
The Quran was revealed at a time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. However, despite his intelligence, Prophet Muhammadp was not skilled in composing poetry. Yet, when the Quranic verses were recited, they stunned even the most acclaimed poets in the society. Deeply moved by the rhythmic tone, literary merit and penetrating wisdom of the Quran, many converted to Islam. Indeed, the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the revelation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules.
There are many miracles in the Quran which themselves attest to the fact that this truly is a divine scripture.

Quran’s Miracles
The Quran mentions phenomena that were unknown at the time. In fact, many were only recently discovered by modern science.
For example, God describes the stages of human development in the womb:
We created man from an essence of clay, then We placed him as a drop of fluid in a safe place, then We made that drop into a clinging form, and We made that form into a lump of flesh, and We made that lump into bones, and We clothed those bones with flesh, and later We made him into other forms –– glory be to God, the best of creators! (Quran, 23:12-14)
Professor Keith Moore, a prominent scientist of anatomy and embryology at the University of Toronto, Canada, has stated, “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God … because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later.”
The Quran also describes the expansion of the universe: “And it is We who have built the universe with (Our creative) power; and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it” (51:47). It was not until 1925, when Edwin Hubble provided evidence of receding galaxies, that the expanding universe came to be accepted as a scientific fact.
Professor Alfred Kroner, a world-famous geologist, explained: “Thinking about many of these questions and thinking where Muhammad came from, he was after all a Bedouin, I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case.”

Quran’s Universality
“This is the Scripture in which there is no doubt, containing guidance for those who are mindful of God, who believe in the unseen…” (Quran, 2:2-3).
The Quranic message is relevant to every nation and era – another proof that the Quran is truly the Word of God. Intending for this Book to remain a source of guidance, inspiration, wisdom and healing for all of humanity, God designed its message to transcend the bounds of time.
The Quran’s divine message applies to all aspects of life and rises above the superficial differences among humans. Its teachings guide the spiritual, social and intellectual needs of humanity. It encourages us to remember God often, to humble ourselves before Him, to fulfill our promises, to work together as a community and to remain patient and perseverant in times of hardship. Quranic stories teach us the importance of placing our trust in God, speaking the truth in the face of injustice and dealing with fellow humans with mercy.
In a world starved of love and compassion, the Quran’s universal message provides the solution to the collective despair of the human condition. We invite you to open it and receive the great benefit this book has to offer.
This is a blessed Book which We sent down to you [Muhammad], for people to ponder over its message, and for those with understanding to be reminded. (Quran, 38:29)
Note: The subscript p next to Prophet Muhammadp represents the invocation Muslims say with his name: May God’s peace and blessings be upon him.

link to original post - has more proofs inside: https://www.whyislam.org/quran/quran-the-word-of-god/

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO READ THE QUR'AN?

WELL FIRST YOU NEED TO LEARN TO READ THE ARABIC LANGUAGE. WATCH THIS SIMPLE PLAYLIST - BUY THE BOOK HE'S USING ITS VERY CHEAP check ebay amazon etc

YOU CAN GET A FREE QUR'AN IF YOU GO TO ANY MOSQUE IN YOUR AREA THEY SHOULD GIVE ONE TO YOU - SOMETIMES THEY ONLY GIVE IT FOR FREE TO NON MUSLIMS BUT YH

HERE IS AN ONLINE QURAN WITH TRANSLATION

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ISLAM - COMMENT BELOW I WILL PUT SOME GOOD PLACES TO LEARN AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS

SALAM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3479, Albeacho, .👽. and 21 others
Nobody will read that.

Just being truthful.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., chaddyboi66, Deleted member 6997 and 20 others

Thank me later :).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
Allah is doing me little favors man

Jfl dont tell me you actually follow that larping subhuman?
Giphy 29

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, balding17yomanletcel and I.lovesky
Nobody will read that.

Just being truthful.
#
TBH @Sergeant SHOULD MAKE EVERYONE READ THIS AND DO A QUIZ BEFORE THEY MAKE AN ACCOUNT
true but if at least 1 person reads it im happy

if ur too busy or LAZY to read it just watch this one miracle video of the qur'an

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 4804, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
the legend is back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Incoming and Chadelite

JFL

LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD WHY YOU WERE CREATED

JFL IF U BELIEVE JESUS WAS GOD
HOW CAN GOD GET TORTURED BY PEOPLE? BULLIED AND HARASSED TOO?

"HE DIED FOR OUR SINS"? SO WAIT I CAN DRINK, HAVE SEX COMMIT CRIME AND BRB IM GOING TO HEAVEN CUZ MUH JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, finalfantasymaxxing, Deleted member 3702 and 3 others
where where you the time you were gone?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Allah is doing me little favors man
look to those who have less

you have eyes to see - given to you for free - how many people are blind?
you have arms to grab and legs to walk - free - how many are disabled or are like @Disabledcel ?

you should be grateful you can breathe even we should all be

if you are still alive you should be grateful - you can ask Allah for forgiveness for anything and if you do it truly - i promise you 1000% you will be forgivven no matter what you did

even if you killed someone or hundrerds you can get forgivven

if ur not muslim and u die like that - you can never be forgivven - that's why life is the biggest blessing
where where you the time you were gone?
bro i disappeared tbh i wanted to leave and will leave permanently

slowly im doing other thhings

reverse uno card

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
look to those who have less

you have eyes to see - given to you for free - how many people are blind?
you have arms to grab and legs to walk - free - how many are disabled or are like @Disabledcel ?

you should be grateful you can breathe even we should all be

if you are still alive you should be grateful - you can ask Allah for forgiveness for anything and if you do it truly - i promise you 1000% you will be forgivven no matter what you did

even if you killed someone or hundrerds you can get forgivven

if ur not muslim and u die like that - you can never be forgivven - that's why life is the biggest blessing

bro i disappeared tbh i wanted to leave and will leave permanently

slowly im doing other thhings
Brb bro converting now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Bro i know the Quran by heart

• +1
If you’re Not a muslim Then you’re a cuck!!!
Jfl islam is the only based religion.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Chadelite, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Mashallah. Should have included the signs of day of judgement, feel like many have been fulfilled already

• +1
All 30 chapters
My dad forced me to learn it as a kid
ur dad is did an excellent thing

you shouldn't use the word "force"

we get "forced" to go to school as well - but no one thinks it's bad

force means like forced to swallow poison etc

in islam if a man must force his wife, mother, sister etc to wear the hijab
if he doesn't he is one of the worst types of people

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Salam Aleikum brother.

• +1
If Islam is the real deal, how do you explain this:

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
JFL IF U BELIEVE JESUS WAS GOD
HOW CAN GOD GET TORTURED BY PEOPLE? BULLIED AND HARASSED TOO?
He was tortured and killed for your sins btw. It's up to you whether you accept him or not. He was sent by his father and in order to fulfill justice, his son (aka jesus) paid the price on the cross. This shows us the extent to which God is just. He will do anything to fulfill justice and in our world's case he slain his own son on the cross.
"HE DIED FOR OUR SINS"? SO WAIT I CAN DRINK, HAVE SEX COMMIT CRIME AND BRB IM GOING TO HEAVEN CUZ MUH JESUS DIED FOR MY SINS?
You don't seem to understand the doctrine of legalism and grace. Read the new testament and you'll find out that the drunkards, sexually immoral, etc. won't inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians, chapter 6, verses 9-11). Jesus made it clear that just because of my grace, you can misuse it and keep on sinning. You're saved by who you ARE and not by what you DO.
If you can't understand this then i'm not replying any further here for a healthy debate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Chintuck22, Deleted member 6965 and 1 other person
Youre supposed to say walakium salam brother
walakium salam :)
If Islam is the real deal, how do you explain this:

In islam we can say that sufferings occur to teach us that we must adhere to Allah’s natural and moral laws. It is sometimes to punish those who violate Allah’s natural or moral laws. It is to test our faith in Allah and to test our commitment to human values and charity. Whenever we encounter suffering we should ask ourselves, “Have we broken any law of Allah?” Let us study the cause of the problem and use the corrective methods. “Could it be a punishment?” Let us repent and ask forgiveness and reform our ways. “Could it be a test and trial for us?” Let us work hard to pass this test.

Believers face the sufferings with prayers, repentance and good deeds. The non-believers face the sufferings with doubts and confusions. They blame Allah or make arguments against Him.

we have free will - dumb athiests their avg iq is like -34 or something

let's see how contradictory you athiests are

YET AT THE SAME TIME - THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SCOFF THEMSELVES AND EAT TIL THEY CAN'T MOVE THEIR FAT ASS ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN:

YOU WANT ALLAH (GOD) TO MAGICALLY THROW FOOD DOWN TO THESE PEOPLE

IF THAT'S YOUR SOLUTION THEN IT JUST SHOWS HOW A "LOGICAL ATHIEST" IS AN OXYMORON, A UNICORN - THEY DON'T EXIST!

OUT OF ALL GROUPS ATHIEST ARE THE WORST TO DEAL WITH

IF I TOLD YOU THAT MY IPHONE JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE NOBODY CREATED IT AND IT FELL IN MY HANDS WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME? NO YOU WOULD CALL ME CRAZY

THEN WHAT IS THIS FLIMSY PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL IN COMPARISON TO THE UNIVERSE?

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE COUNTLESS ANALOGIES I CAN GIVE THAT WOULD PROVE THERE IS A DIVINE ENTITY

ATHIEST = MENTAL PERSON

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, ToursOverBoyo2020, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
PROOF THAT THE QURAN CONTRADICTS ITSELF and the Bible:

This is a simple proof based on what the Quran says. The Quran verifies the veracity of the Bible in that era in multiple verses. Muslims nowadays love saying that the Bible is corrupted, due to them knowing that the New Testament disagrees with what Mohammad said in multiple areas. Yet, here we have Mohammad verifying the New Testament (and Old Testament) that were around during his time period. Also, by the 7th century, we have a large amount of manuscripts and miniscules confirming that the New Testament of today is the same as the one that was around at that time period.

For where the New Testament and Mohammads revelations differ, Mohammad, in the final stage of his ministries, said that the Christians worshiping Jesus was shirk, which is a big sin, and that Jesus was merely a prophet of God, not the Son of God. However, this is clearly contradicted in the Gospel of Matthew, in a few other accounts in the other Gospels, and perhaps the most clearly in Revelation. In fact, Jesus says in Revelation "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last", of which Allah repeats atleast one time in the Quran. Also, the Quranic account says Jesus never died, whereas the New Testament says Jesus died for people's sins, and this is addressed in the Gospels directly and Revelation (the blood of the Lamb).

Here are some Quranic verses:

Sura 7:156-157: "And I will write down (my mercy) for those who are righteous and give alms and who believe in our signs; who follow the apostle, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in the Torah and the Gospel THAT IS WITH THEM.

Sura 3:93-94: "All food was lawful to the children of Israel except what Israel made unlawful for itself before the Torah was revealed. Say, `BRING the TORAH and READ it, if you are men of truth.' If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to God, they are indeed transgressors."

Sura 2:113: "The Jews say, `The Christians are not (founded) upon anything.' And the Christians say, `The Jews are not (founded) upon anything.' And yet THEY READ THE BOOK."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and john2
PROOF THAT THE QURAN CONTRADICTS ITSELF and the Bible:

This is a simple proof based on what the Quran says. The Quran verifies the veracity of the Bible in that era in multiple verses. Muslims nowadays love saying that the Bible is corrupted, due to them knowing that the New Testament disagrees with what Mohammad said in multiple areas. Yet, here we have Mohammad verifying the New Testament (and Old Testament) that were around during his time period. Also, by the 7th century, we have a large amount of manuscripts and miniscules confirming that the New Testament of today is the same as the one that was around at that time period.

For where the New Testament and Mohammads revelations differ, Mohammad, in the final stage of his ministries, said that the Christians worshiping Jesus was shirk, which is a big sin, and that Jesus was merely a prophet of God, not the Son of God. However, this is clearly contradicted in the Gospel of Matthew, in a few other accounts in the other Gospels, and perhaps the most clearly in Revelation. In fact, Jesus says in Revelation "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last", of which Allah repeats atleast one time in the Quran. Also, the Quranic account says Jesus never died, whereas the New Testament says Jesus died for people's sins, and this is addressed in the Gospels directly and Revelation (the blood of the Lamb).

Here are some Quranic verses:

Sura 7:156-157: "And I will write down (my mercy) for those who are righteous and give alms and who believe in our signs; who follow the apostle, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in the Torah and the Gospel THAT IS WITH THEM.

Sura 3:93-94: "All food was lawful to the children of Israel except what Israel made unlawful for itself before the Torah was revealed. Say, `BRING the TORAH and READ it, if you are men of truth.' If any, after this, invent a lie and attribute it to God, they are indeed transgressors."

Sura 2:113: "The Jews say, `The Christians are not (founded) upon anything.' And the Christians say, `The Jews are not (founded) upon anything.' And yet THEY READ THE BOOK."
ARE YOU CRAZY M8?

EVEN IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM YOUR WHOLE LIFE WE JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE QUR'AN WE MUST SPEND TIME TO LEARN ABOUT IT

IT'S SO COMPLEX YOU HAVE TO BE A SCHOLAR TO LEARN IT PROPERLY - EVEN THEN YOU WILL NEVER 100% UNDERSTAND IT - THERE ARE VERSES THAT ONLY ALLAH TRULT KNOWS

YET AT THE SAME TIME EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD CAN COMPREHEND THE MOST BASIC PARTS OF IT WHICH IS ENOUGH TO BE A MUSLIM

IM NOT TAKING QUR'AN LESSONS FROM A NON SCHOLAR LET ALONE A KAFIR!

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
walakium salam :)

In islam we can say that sufferings occur to teach us that we must adhere to Allah’s natural and moral laws. It is sometimes to punish those who violate Allah’s natural or moral laws. It is to test our faith in Allah and to test our commitment to human values and charity. Whenever we encounter suffering we should ask ourselves, “Have we broken any law of Allah?” Let us study the cause of the problem and use the corrective methods. “Could it be a punishment?” Let us repent and ask forgiveness and reform our ways. “Could it be a test and trial for us?” Let us work hard to pass this test.

Believers face the sufferings with prayers, repentance and good deeds. The non-believers face the sufferings with doubts and confusions. They blame Allah or make arguments against Him.

we have free will - dumb athiests their avg iq is like -34 or something

let's see how contradictory you athiests are

YET AT THE SAME TIME - THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SCOFF THEMSELVES AND EAT TIL THEY CAN'T MOVE THEIR FAT ASS ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN:

YOU WANT ALLAH (GOD) TO MAGICALLY THROW FOOD DOWN TO THESE PEOPLE

IF THAT'S YOUR SOLUTION THEN IT JUST SHOWS HOW A "LOGICAL ATHIEST" IS AN OXYMORON, A UNICORN - THEY DON'T EXIST!

OUT OF ALL GROUPS ATHIEST ARE THE WORST TO DEAL WITH

IF I TOLD YOU THAT MY IPHONE JUST APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE NOBODY CREATED IT AND IT FELL IN MY HANDS WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME? NO YOU WOULD CALL ME CRAZY

THEN WHAT IS THIS FLIMSY PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL IN COMPARISON TO THE UNIVERSE?

THIS IS JUST ONE OF THE COUNTLESS ANALOGIES I CAN GIVE THAT WOULD PROVE THERE IS A DIVINE ENTITY

ATHIEST = MENTAL PERSON
Yeah atheism is retarded to me, agnosticism makes the most sense

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah atheism is retarded to me, agnosticism makes the most sense
keep coping there is proof the qur'an is the word of Allah

therefore only Islam is the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Raddemon, Sikkunt23 and balding17yomanletcel
its starting to get cringe in here ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackSparrow, Deleted member 6997, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 5912
ARE YOU CRAZY M8?

EVEN IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM YOUR WHOLE LIFE WE JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE QUR'AN WE MUST SPEND TIME TO LEARN ABOUT IT

IT'S SO COMPLEX YOU HAVE TO BE A SCHOLAR TO LEARN IT PROPERLY - EVEN THEN YOU WILL NEVER 100% UNDERSTAND IT - THERE ARE VERSES THAT ONLY ALLAH TRULT KNOWS

YET AT THE SAME TIME EVEN A 5 YEAR OLD CAN COMPREHEND THE MOST BASIC PARTS OF IT WHICH IS ENOUGH TO BE A MUSLIM

IM NOT TAKING QUR'AN LESSONS FROM A NON SCHOLAR LET ALONE A KAFIR!

Massive cope and contradiction. No Muslim is gonna try and bring this stuff up. They'll shill their religion as the Quran/Hadiths say if they dont they'll get hellfire. The verses I wrote speak for themselves. Youre in the big leagues now, if you want to actually defend your faith you have to bring better arguments than that (which was a massive copout).

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Massive cope and contradiction. No Muslim is gonna try and bring this stuff up. They'll shill their religion as the Quran/Hadiths say if they dont they'll get hellfire. The verses I wrote speak for themselves. Youre in the big leagues now, if you want to actually defend your faith you have to bring better arguments than that (which was a massive copout).
okay here is my reply to you

i will edit it IF i get the answers - im no scholar

edit bruh already answering your ded claims:

surah 7:157 (verse 156 has nothing to do with that you posted it's abt charity and good deeds)

surah 3:93

surah 2:113

no need for an explanation you couldn't even find a semi decent translation

here is the real translation according to sahih international

surah 2:113:

"The Jews say "The Christians have nothing [true] to stand on," and the Christians say, "The Jews have nothing to stand on," although they [both] recite the Scripture. Thus the polytheists speak the same as their words. But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ.

what the qur'an is saying is that jews and christians say the same things - ie the jews say "ur religion is false" and the christians say the same

And that Allah will deal with them on judgement day

what will you say now?

im not ur avg muslim - come at me!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
okay here is my reply to you

i will edit it IF i get the answers - im no scholar
There isn't something to research, the verses are talking about the prophet being mentioned in the Bible, thats all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and balding17yomanletcel
keep
on
writing
essays
Giphy 8

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 5912
Holy shit thats exactly what I was looking for
Im thinking about becoming a muslim

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, Zygos4Life, Chadeep and 2 others
There isn't something to research, the verses are talking about the prophet being mentioned in the Bible, thats all
no it's not

read tafsir ibn kathir

tafsir = explanation

how can you even understand qur'an without knowing arabic to a very high level? and even then how can you "understand" qur'an without breaking it down word for word - which the great scholars did in the past and then studying that?

before you talk about islam think twice because saying incorrect things is very haram
Holy shit thats exactly what I was looking for
Im thinking about becoming a muslim
np brother

if i help one person become a muslim i will be happy for the entire day even if i have no food to eat or bed to sleep on

you made my day just from ur comment!

prophet Muhammad SAW said

" Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to that of those who follow it, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all. "

@Uglybrazilian feel free to msg me any questions - i will get the answer from the REAL islam as soon as i can

our prophet SAW predicted the division of islam today - today there are many "sects" who all say they follow islam properly

sunni is the majority of the followers - its over 90% afaik shias are common in places in iran iraq elsewhere sunni is no1

Read this the prophet SAW said

: “My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one, and that is the Jamā’ah.” It was said, “And who are they, O Allah’s Messenger?” He (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) responded, “That which I and my Companions are upon today.”

so pls ask me not some rando at ur local mosque they may be on the false islam

I pray you accept Islam, the truth!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Uglybrazilian and balding17yomanletcel
no it's not

read tafsir ibn kathir

tafsir = explanation

how can you even understand qur'an without knowing arabic to a very high level? and even then how can you "understand" qur'an without breaking it down word for word - which the great scholars did in the past and then studying that?

before you talk about islam think twice because saying incorrect things is very haram

np brother

if i help one person become a muslim i will be happy for the entire day even if i have no food to eat or bed to sleep on

" Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to that of those who follow it, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all. "
Well many muslim debaters from what I've seen in the past took this to mean just that like Ahmed Deadat, Naik and some others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Well many muslim debaters from what I've seen in the past took this to mean just that like Ahmed Deadat, Naik and some others
the english translation isn't close to the Qur'an in arabic not at all

The Qur'an is the greatest literature the world has even seen!
re read your thread
no im doing my job as a muslim

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-
@Uglybrazilian

no it's not

read tafsir ibn kathir

tafsir = explanation

np brother

@Uglybrazilian feel free to msg me any questions - i will get the answer from the REAL islam as soon as i can

our prophet SAW predicted the division of islam today - today there are many "sects" who all say they follow islam properly

sunni is the majority of the followers - its over 90% afaik shias are common in places in iran iraq elsewhere sunni is no1

Read this the prophet SAW said

: “My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one, and that is the Jamā’ah.” It was said, “And who are they, O Allah’s Messenger?” He (salallāhu ‘alaihi wasallam) responded, “That which I and my Companions are upon today.”

so pls ask me not some rando at ur local mosque they may be on the false islam

I pray you accept Islam, the truth!
I'll ask you everything bro

By the way could you recommend me any reading about the quran and scientific theories? I heard the quran anticipated many scientific facts

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chadelite
Bill Gates, is loving this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965
I'll ask you everything bro

By the way could you recommend me any reading about the quran and scientific theories? I heard the quran anticipated many scientific facts
pms bro
Bill Gates, is loving this thread
he's loving coronavirus even more

after all his company is the best at selling computers that have them!

Both these verses validate the Bible of the Christians/Jews of that time.

Also, list the prophecies in the Bible that you Muslims think are for Mohammad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and GigaMog
Will read later

my man indeed speaks unfiltered brutal truth. mashallah brother

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Chadelite
Lots of Muslims on this site, yet it doesnt seem like any of you can give a decent rebuttal to what I wrote.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and GigaMog
Lots of Muslims on this site, yet it doesnt seem like any of you can give a decent rebuttal to what I wrote.
i can't be bothered to reply i replied to the first set of questions i destroyed them

i don't have time to keep talking to you forever

and they are Muslims by name not real muslims - not all but most muslims these days.

go to a mosque etc and deal with it yourself