R/DatingAdvice

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE

Imagine giing on a date with a cripple. Oh man it’s truly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Truecel14 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Well anyways, her profile didn’t make it clear she was in a wheelchair but she told me after we scheduled the date.
This sounds misleading, if the gender roles would be reversed, I think all the girls would agree that he tried to trick her, and to avoid dating the guy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222, RichardSpencel, alriodai and 7 others
Jfl shes just in a wheelchair. These normies act like its some cryptic puzzle you have to decode just to figure out how to spend time with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, alriodai, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Jfl shes just in a wheelchair. These normies act like its some cryptic puzzle you have to decode just to figure out how to spend time with her
Yeah, but what you're gonna do with a girl in a wheelchair, there are certain activities you can't do with a disabled person, even going up the stairs can be impossible in certain circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah, but what you're gonna do with a girl in a wheelchair, there are certain activities you can't do with a disabled person, even going up the stairs can be impossible in certain circumstances.
Thats true, but at least here in america you can get everywhere with a wheelchair because places are required to have ramps and wheelchair accessible stuff. Even if not, though, if she cant go somewhere or do something then you can just find something else to do. Just seems strange to me that you would have to pre think about how to spend time with them. Just shows that this dude doesnt actually care about spending time with this chick, hes just moral posturing

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 10449
WTF is a cripple doing on Tinder. Like she expects the guy to have a portable crane, to put her in different positions on bed!?

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Thats true, but at least here in america you can get everywhere with a wheelchair because places are required to have ramps and wheelchair accessible stuff. Even if not, though, if she cant go somewhere or do something then you can just find something else to do. Just seems strange to me that you would have to pre think about how to spend time with them. Just shows that this dude doesnt actually care about spending time with this chick, hes just moral posturing
Well, here in Romania many places don't have ramps, there are tons of old apartment buildings with cramped stairways, very difficult for a disabled person to get to an apartment, how are you gonna take her to your place if you live on the 4th floor and there's no elevator?
balustrada-1.jpg

• +1
Well, here in Romania many places don't have ramps, there are tons of old apartment buildings with cramped stairways, very difficult for a disabled person to get to an apartment, how are you gonna take her to your place if you live on the 4th floor and there's no elevator?
balustrada-1.jpg
That is a good point, I assumed he was an american. If he was in a place like that I guess they would have to go back to wherever she lives instead of his place. Which wouldnt seem too bad in my opinion, just a minor inconvenience for these redditors who supposedly don't care that shes in a wheelchair

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
If shes good looking why not ?
But it depends on her form of disability

This sounds misleading, if the gender roles would be reversed, I think all the girls would agree that he tried to trick her, and to avoid dating the guy.
This is true. Foids would be implacable.

That being said I would go on the date and be as gentleman as possible so I dont make this person feel bad.

Atleast she can't run away

• JFL