r/orthotropics getting [EXPOSED]

AdamLamberg

AdamLamberg

https://throwbin.io/STRisxS
Why are people denying that asymmetry can get worse through mewing? Denying this is completely ignorant because you don't know what people see in there own face.

I see posts of people claiming that their asymmetry is getting worse through mewing and yet the top comment of the same post is a guy claiming that it's not true and that the poster is delusional. How can you guys be so ignorant and denying? OF COURSE mewing can improve asymmetry but unfortunately it might worsen it too.

People here think mewing is the cure for everything, really. Some people make ridiculous claims that their hair grows back or they loose weight by mewing. I mean if you guys believe this how can you not believe that asymmetry can worsen? I'm not discouraging people from mewing but sometimes mewing might not be the answer for your specific case. It's very selfish to neglect facts because you don't want to face them or they don't apply to you.

Go ahead do what you always do and down vote the truth..

I think this is because of already existing assymetries that you put more force to certain areas. JFL just get surgery done.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and AdamLamberg
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately this happens a lot.people downvote progress post of people who claim that they have seen no difference.Yet they believe some guy that has grown chin (i mean huge bone mass change in 6 months which is ridiculous).I guess people deep inside they hope they'll become chris hemsworth and believe anything that leads in this direction.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its cos this sub is a shithole. One time I posted a proper progress picture with same lighting angles etc and got downvoted and told bad pics. Like I'm pretty sure half the fukin transformation pics on this sub are shit with no fair comparisons that get upvoted and now you can see why people shit on the mewing community when a retard posts an after picture in completely different lighting and angle

[/QUOTE]

a7PIjvy.gif

Are you being deadass, can mewing actually cause asymmetry in your face? I might stop it if it does. I can't let my face look any worse. It's already riddled with slight asymmetries.

Are you being deadass, can mewing actually cause asymmetry in your face? I might stop it if it does. I can't let my face look any worse. It's already riddled with slight asymmetries.
"
Mine did get worse to start with but then it got better. But I was mewing incorrectly to start with. Mewing correctly should improve asymmetry but if you’re doing it wrong then it will make it worse.

"

"
Mine did get worse to start with but then it got better. But I was mewing incorrectly to start with. Mewing correctly should improve asymmetry but if you’re doing it wrong then it will make it worse.

"

Am doing it properly then? I keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth, and clench my jaw when shut I'm awake. But my teeth feel slightly misaligned from the top to the bottom. When I sleep my jaw hangs open, although my mouth is closed and my tongue is pressed on the roof of my mouth.

Am doing it properly then? I keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth, and clench my jaw when shut I'm awake. But my teeth feel slightly misaligned from the top to the bottom. When I sleep my jaw hangs open, although my mouth is closed and my tongue is pressed on the roof of my mouth.
N E V E R clench your jaw. worsen your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Deliverance