r8 chin at 15% bf

herring

herring

Sphinx
it's gonna be so fucking square once i reach 11% can't wait ngl

correct your eye area and ascend to chadlite tier

correct your eye area and ascend to chadlite tier
really considering taban more and more with each day ngl, its my only major failo

• +1
Reactions: pizza
correct your eye area
impossible

if you could "correct" eye area then everyone would have the potential to be a chad

eye area is the ultimate limiting factor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and pizza
impossible

if you could "correct" eye area then everyone would have the potential to be a chad

my ES ratio, ipd, pfl is all decent or atleast average, i just have literally no orbital bones / lots of sceleral show.

impossible

How's it impossible? Anyone can ascend and have a high-tier normie level eye area with the correct surgeries. Besides; eye area isn't everything. Many Chads with average and maybe sometimes below average eye areas are still maxxed out in sex appeal. Think Henry Cavill and Cillian Murphy.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
i just have literally no orbital bones / lots of sceleral show
i suppsoe you got lucky in that regard

infraorbital implant is one of the very few eye surgeries thats actually attainable

i suppsoe you got lucky in that regard

infraorbital implant is one of the very few eye surgeries thats actually attainable
i can thank my 10% curry dna for fucking up my eye area ngl

Think Henry Cavill and Cillian Murphy.
are you implying that their eye area is bad? Or even average?

They both have eye areas that fits to their face, not everyobe must have delisolla or chico eye area

There are many types of attractive eye areas, other than they typical hunter ones

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
it's gonna be so fucking square once i reach 11% can't wait ngl

bro this is already lean, shit what you're at now is already a goal for me

are you implying that their eye area is bad? Or even average?

They both have eye areas that fits to their face, not everyobe must have delisolla or chico eye area

There are many types of attractive eye areas, other than they typical hunter ones
Yes their eye areas are technically bad according to PSL standards, especially Cillian Murphy. Eye area is hard to change when it comes to PFL and IPD but you'd have to be near deformed to have terrible ratios like that.

Yes their eye areas are technically bad according to PSL standards, especially Cillian Murphy. Eye area is hard to change when it comes to PFL and IPD but you'd have to be near deformed to have terrible ratios like that.
for example my eye area is ruined by asymmetry, high asian eyebrows, uee, and the shape itself. Nothing I can do to fix this.

my ratios are fine. Trying to define eye area by ratios is autistic imo. All kinds of eye areas can look good - if the harmony is there.

did you get beat up what happened

so you saying you don't have abs yet such a lean face?
he has good bones which make him look pretty lean already but there is a noticeable difference between 15% and 8-11%

for example my eye area is ruined by asymmetry, high asian eyebrows, uee, and the shape itself. Nothing I can do to fix this.

my ratios are fine. Trying to define eye area by ratios is autistic imo. All kinds of eye areas can look good - if the harmony is there.
Asymmetry - everyone has it, unless people comment on it IRL it's okay.
High set eyebrows - fillers to lower them or even a browplasty.
UEE - Fillers/fat grafts.
Shape - Almond eye surgery

so you saying you don't have abs yet such a lean face?
like, i can kinda see the top ab, but i just generally don't store that much fat in my face, even at higher bf. my cheeks will be so fucking hollow in a few weeks jfl

was it cosmetic or for something else?
fixed my deviated septum and defined my nose bridge along the way

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Asymmetry - everyone has it, unless people comment on it IRL it's okay.
his eye area would be much better with wider PFL tbh

he has good bones which make him look pretty lean already but there is a noticeable difference between 15% and 8-11%
depends. there are guys with really good bones who don't have hollow cheeks that easily as well

but if it were me i would stop at this level, enough leanness imo

like, i can kinda see the top ab, but i just generally don't store that much fat in my face, even at higher bf. my cheeks will be so fucking hollow in a few weeks jfl

fixed my deviated septum and defined my nose bridge along the way
damn. I can quite often see all of my collective abs as one just not the lines seperating each ab from the other that profoundly. yet my face is bloated to all cancer

depends. there are guys with really good bones who don't have hollow cheeks that easily as well

but if it were me i would stop at this level, enough leanness imo
eh that pic is lightning frauded af,everyone has hollow cheeks under perfect lightning

absolute delusion if you think that these surgeries can achieve eye area like this

what the fuck even is a "browplasty"
Fillers for UEE? Is it wise to inject filler milimeters above your eyeball? How is that gonna migrate?

it has mostly to do with chin projection, your chin is your main failo imo
that's a new one. Plus, i would have thought hollow cheeks were a result of zygos + maxilla and gonions, but i guess not then.

My chin is decently wide, the projection is just not superb i guess. But i wouldn't say it's a huge or noticeable failo

absolute delusion if you think that these surgeries can achieve eye area like this
View attachment 942439
what the fuck even is a "browplasty"
Fillers for UEE? Is it wise to inject filler milimeters above your eyeball? How is that gonna migrate?
Absolute retarded take from you once again.

You said "all eye shapes can be good if they harmonize well" then you proceed to send a picture of a model with hunter eyes. I didn't say you'll have Dellisola tier eyes.

that's a new one. Plus, i would have thought hollow cheeks were a result of zygos + maxilla and gonions, but i guess not then.

My chin is decently wide, the projection is just not superb i guess. But i wouldn't say it's a huge or noticeable failo
View attachment 942475
its decent / above average yeah, but for hollow cheeks you need a chin that projects past your zygos i think

Absolute retarded take from you once again.

You said "all eye shapes can be good if they harmonize well" then you proceed to send a picture of a model with hunter eyes. I didn't say you'll have Dellisola tier eyes.
what I ment to say is that, yes you can improve your eye area if you have failos that can be fixed (like scleral show) but theres no way you can ever go from normie eye area to model/good looking eyea area - therefore your eyes dictate the upper limit of your looks, unlike jaw, where you can fix it to near perfection even from recessed one.

its decent / above average yeah, but for hollow cheeks you need a chin that projects past your zygos i think
it does, i have a big maxilla