Racist shitpost of the day: Even blacks understand their race is fucked lel

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Is it just me or are most famous/high profile blacks all secret Hitler fans? I just recently learn that Micheal Jacksson was obsessed with Hitler and secretly collected nazi stuff including rare documentaries. You got dudes like Louis Farakhan who says Hitler was a "very great man". Most higher earning blacks go for white women rather than black women.

lmao blacks are so laughable as a group that the handful of blacks that actually make something of themselves bail on them and attempt to become "honorary whites" of some kind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 1180
hit lurr was a gr8 man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
disillusioned

Racist piece of shit!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and disillusioned
All I read is related to cherrypicking and things that have to do with social class

No niggers for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Racist piece of shit!!!

Everybody here is a racist piece of shit. Actually, I'm not sure how it's possible to get racepilled and not get soured on race. Not that I feel very sorry for ethniccels considering all the endless jbw spam and general anti-white posts that tend to accompany them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
6fzyV2g.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Everybody here is a racist piece of shit. Actually, I'm not sure how it's possible to get racepilled and not get soured on race. Not that I feel very sorry for ethniccels considering all the endless jbw spam and general anti-white posts that tend to accompany them.
thx bro

lmao

"Race is only skin deep bro"

But to be fair these are only AVERAGE IQ's. There is a minority of blacks that have good IQs srs.
Yeah of course there are people in high percentiles for everything.

The whole saying of "well the smartest blacks are smarter than the dumbest whites!" is more racist than saying that blacks are dumber in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Pendejo
Doubtful most black men I’ve met are immensely prideful of being black and date mixed girls

Blacks know they are shit, that's why the go for non black girls.

Bro what you talking bout, they're all part of the black lives matter shit & of course they only date white girls they're more attractive.

JFL at blaming this on a lack of education. Blacks are failures everywhere in the entire world. I also recall seeing a study somewhere that said in africa even university students have an average IQ of only about 85.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
JFL at blaming this on a lack of education. Blacks are failures everywhere in the entire world. I also recall seeing a study somewhere that said in africa even university students have an average IQ of only about 85.
couldnt find a single study supporting your claim.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
nobody wants to fuck a black chick bro, JFL

majority are ugly

couldnt find a single study supporting your claim.
A lot of this IQ difference between ethnic and cultural groups also has to do with how learning and education is treated in that culture. For example, in most of East Asia education is put on a pedestal whereas in an African village the culture is mor war-oriented and fighting/dominance is emphasized. Which will have their children exposed to concepts tested on IQ tests from an earlier age? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty
Is it just me or are most famous/high profile blacks all secret Hitler fans? I just recently learn that Micheal Jacksson was obsessed with Hitler and secretly collected nazi stuff including rare documentaries. You got dudes like Louis Farakhan who says Hitler was a "very great man". Most higher earning blacks go for white women rather than black women.

lmao blacks are so laughable as a group that the handful of blacks that actually make something of themselves bail on them and attempt to become "honorary whites" of some kind.
Only Attractive Blacks must Have Caucasion Features or must be 7+ PSL

Stfu id rather be a fucking 1 headed homo erectus robustus than a psuedointellectual racist autist

Sfcels be like MUH IQ if you are not the most intelligent person in the world yet talk shit about other races iqs then kys

It's not like whites have always had modern level education anyway
Compulsory education didnt come in till the late 1800s in Europe