RAGE AT NORMIE FRIEND TAUNTING AND DOUBTING MY ROAD TO ASCENSION

kirbyparks

kirbyparks

Iron
I WILL FUCKING ASCEND ONE DAY AND SHOW THIS FAGGOT:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: IMITATING INCELS HURR LIKE 'HEY BRO THIS MOGS THIS BRO' NO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MOG MEANS U FUCKING NORMALFAG AND IT WILL NEVER CONCERN YOU TO EVER LEARN ABOUT ANYTHIUNG ABOUT US :feelskek::feelswhy:.... HE WILL AND NEVER WILL KNOW THE PAIN OF HAVING SUBHUMAN NT LEVELS HE JUST GOT FUCKING LUCKY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL (JUST BE FIRST BRO)... BTW THIS FAG HAS RECESSED CHIN, HORSE FACE, BUG EYES, BUT SINCE HE IS NORMIE HE GETS PUSSY CUZ HES WHITE AND NT AND 6 FT AND NOT OBESE:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsrope: JUST ROFL HE BRAGS ABT GETING PUSSY BUT HE GETS IT FROM ROASTIES WITH 15+ BODY COUNT AND HE THINKS HES ASCENDED:feelskek::feelskek: HE GOT SHIT BALDING GENES (ALREADY NORWOOD 3 AT 18... BUG EYES... MOUTHBREATHER FACE.... I GUESS ONCE WE MEET AGAIN IN A COUPLE YEARS AND HES BALD AND EVEN MORE HORSE FACE RECESSED... I WILL JUST SIT AND LAUGH WITH MY GODLY AGELESS BODY AS I MOG HIM INTO THE GROUND
FUCK NORMIES THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS PAIN... BEING NT IS KEY UNLESS YOU'RE CHAD LOOKS

ok rant over :)
i would post a pic of him but i would regret later

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
The rock clappng gif

The rock clappng gif

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
finger.png

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
A dude in my math class also made fun of me wanting to "ascend"

I'm only 50% of the way there and he's already treating me better, along with everyone fucking else lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kirbyparks
A dude in my math class also made fun of me wanting to "ascend"

I'm only 50% of the way there and he's already treating me better, along with everyone fucking else lmao.
once hgh starts kicking in and aromasin comes in...... its over for doubter fags

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and RichardSpencel
Post his pic so we can jfl @ him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Stab him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, JellyBelly and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Didnt read

But i like you pepe brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Didn't read but all I'll say is never mention your looksmaxing to anybody they'll just criticize and gaslight you.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Didn't read but all I'll say is never mention your looksmaxing to anybody they'll just criticize and gaslight you.
me and my virgin friends made a lil soft looksmaxxing redpill group, but im keeping HGH and blackpill and all that shit to myself. they will call me crazy but fuck them

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
High T High DHT thread. ?

• Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Image result for range rover

• Woah
Reactions: kirbyparks