RAISE YOUR HYOID BONE WITHOUT SURGERY MEGATHREAD

Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
I REPOSTED CAUSE IM GREYCEL FAILURE.

So, i guess everyone in this forum knows the impact of the Hyoid bone positioning in overrall aesthetics of the face and the side profile, literally sometimes defining if someone is chad or subhuman.
A lower positioned Hyoid bone will give the impression of a sagging fat neck, even when the person is low bodyfat.
A high hyoid bone gives the chad look of a tight subchin area.

Images

But fear not my dear low hyoid boned subhumans, the Hyoid bone CAN BE PERMANENTILY ELEVATED WITHOUT ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES!!!!
We now will get into the hard part of the theory, so plz low IQcels pay atenttion.
There are four muscles in the neck involved in this fix. Each of those 4 have different actions, but in general assist in elevating the HYOID BONE and widening the ESOPHAGUS during SWALLOWING. When the two bellies of the digastric contract, they pull upward on the hyoid bone; but if the hyoid is fixed from below, the digastric assists in extreme opening of the mouth such as yawning or taking a large bite of an apple. The MYLOHYOID elevates the hyoid bone, tenses the floor of the mouth (THIS IS THE MUSCLE THAT WE SHOULD TENSE TO FIX). The GENYOHYOID pulls the hyoid bone anterosuperiorly, shortening the floor of the mouth and widening the pharynx during swallowing. The STYLOHYOID elevates and retracts the hyoid bone, elongating the floor of the mouth during swallowing.

250px Suprahyoid muscles

SUMMING UP: in order to get a higher positioned hyoid bone, you have to get used to having the MYLOHYOID and STYLOHYOID TENSED AT ALL TIMES. YES, ALL THE TIME. and its possible to do, i myself got used to keep the hyoid bone elevated 24/7 in less them 6 months. Now my hyoid bone fells weird when relaxed, being my neutral position the tense one.
SO HOW DO YOU DO IT: how the fuck can i tense this muscles u cutecel greycel fuck? you may ask... Lets get to work:
In order to tense the right muscles u have TO SWALLOW and LOCK your MUSCLES of the neck right in the MIDDLE of the SWALLOW.
You will probabily not be able to breathe, but this is normal, cause the back part of your tongue is blocking your airway. To breathe while doing this, you have to get the tongue down just enough for you to BREATHE. YES it will feel WEIRD.
To know if you are doing it correctly, record yourself in a side profile position and see how your ADAMS APPLE move while you swallow. U have to make your adams apple stay locked in the most high position possible to breathe.

Bailey hyoid copy 1

This is the difference you will feel and see. At the start it will not be possible for you to keep this posture of the hyoid for long periods of time but try doing:
3x sets of 5 minutes a day in the beggining.
After one week try doubling it, and every week you double it.
To remember doing it all day you could put some sticky notes on the walls around the house written ''lift the hyoid'' so u remember to do it.
After enough time the hyoid bone will start to lift itself subconsciously, just dont ever give up, it can take some months but will save you from painful and costly surgery procedures AND IT WILL GIVE FUCKING BETTER RESULTS, I SWARE.

Mewing and teeth pain Delivery 1

instant changes while lifting the hyoid bone with muscles (yes this guy is frauding head tilt but ignore, just focus on neck).
plz tag mods so they can stick this thread to the best ones, since this one of the best legit looksmaxxes that all people with birdcell side profile can use to overcome subhumanity.

PLEASE AT LEAST FUCKING TRY IT BEFORE SAYING ITS COPE, THIS SHIT CHANGED MY SIDE PROFILE FOREVER WITHOUT SPENDING 1982989K DOLLARS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, RAMU KAKA, Donkeyballs and 8 others
Dnr, will read later, but explain this
C8B5E8F1 6612 4C46 9CAD 2DEEF4048710

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, RAMU KAKA, SoyGune and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Treasure223 and Pubertymaxxer3
Will it permamently alter it? Lmao xd

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 12165
Will it permamently alter it? Lmao xd
if u can keep it tensed all the time after some months it will become a permanent posture. so yes, but it takes time

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
YES ITS FUCKING ASTRO THE MEWING GOD BRO
So why does the mewing god have a subhuman hyoid. Look at him trying as hard as he can
28B98D0A 5446 4932 8402 9DB2A5C523BD

I hyoid mog him and I’m recessed :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Treasure223 and Deleted member 12165
if u can keep it tensed all the time after some months it will become a permanent posture. so yes, but it takes time
Just nah
It doesn't like on posture lmao. Its the way youre born xd. Get surgery xd

So why does the mewing god have a subhuman hyoid. Look at him trying as hard as he can
View attachment 973385
congrats for being genetically gifted bro, we subhumans have to try to emulate your graciouness.
i look exactly like astro bro fuck my life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Just nah
It doesn't like on posture lmao. Its the way youre born xd. Get surgery xd
im proof youre wrong. if you wanna be a fucking lazy cunt just be. nobody has ever seen me with my hyoid bone relaxed so fuck you

Hes frauding asfuck
YES CAUSE ALL THIS TREAD IS ABOUT FRAUDING. SURGERY IS ABOUT FRAUDING. LOOKSMAXING IS ABOUT FRAUD U LITTLE CUNT BITCH. BUT IF YOU FRAUD FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME ITS NOT FRAUDING, CAUSE THIS WILL BE YOUR NORMAL FOR PEOPLE AROUND U NIBBA

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, gggg3333, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person

So, i guess everyone in this forum knows the impact of the Hyoid bone positioning in overrall aesthetics of the face and the side profile, literally sometimes defining if someone is chad or subhuman.
A lower positioned Hyoid bone will give the impression of a sagging fat neck, even when the person is low bodyfat.

View attachment 973368

But fear not my dear low hyoid boned subhumans, the Hyoid bone CAN BE PERMANENTILY ELEVATED WITHOUT ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES!!!!
We now will get into the hard part of the theory, so plz low IQcels pay atenttion.
There are four muscles in the neck involved in this fix. Each of those 4 have different actions, but in general assist in elevating the HYOID BONE and widening the ESOPHAGUS during SWALLOWING. When the two bellies of the digastric contract, they pull upward on the hyoid bone; but if the hyoid is fixed from below, the digastric assists in extreme opening of the mouth such as yawning or taking a large bite of an apple. The MYLOHYOID elevates the hyoid bone, tenses the floor of the mouth (THIS IS THE MUSCLE THAT WE SHOULD TENSE TO FIX). The GENYOHYOID pulls the hyoid bone anterosuperiorly, shortening the floor of the mouth and widening the pharynx during swallowing. The STYLOHYOID elevates and retracts the hyoid bone, elongating the floor of the mouth during swallowing.

View attachment 973365

SUMMING UP: in order to get a higher positioned hyoid bone, you have to get used to having the MYLOHYOID and STYLOHYOID TENSED AT ALL TIMES. YES, ALL THE TIME. and its possible to do, i myself got used to keep the hyoid bone elevated 24/7 in less them 6 months. Now my hyoid bone fells weird when relaxed, being my neutral position the tense one.
SO HOW DO YOU DO IT: how the fuck can i tense this muscles u cutecel greycel fuck? you may ask... Lets get to work:
In order to tense the right muscles u have TO SWALLOW and LOCK your MUSCLES of the neck right in the MIDDLE of the SWALLOW.
You will probabily not be able to breathe, but this is normal, cause the back part of your tongue is blocking your airway. To breathe while doing this, you have to get the tongue down just enough for you to BREATHE. YES it will feel WEIRD.
To know if you are doing it correctly, record yourself in a side profile position and see how your ADAMS APPLE move while you swallow. U have to make your adams apple stay locked in the most high position possible to breathe.

View attachment 973367

This is the difference you will feel and see. At the start it will not be possible for you to keep this posture of the hyoid for long periods of time but try doing:
To remember doing it all day you could put some sticky notes on the walls around the house written ''lift the hyoid'' so u remember to do it.
After enough time the hyoid bone will start to lift itself subconsciously, just dont ever give up, it can take some months but will save you from painful and costly surgery procedures AND IT WILL GIVE FUCKING BETTER RESULTS, I SWARE.

View attachment 973369

instant changes while lifting the hyoid bone with muscles (yes this guy is frauding head tilt but ignore, just focus on neck).
plz tag mods so they can stick this thread to the best ones, since this one of the best legit looksmaxxes that all people with birdcell side profile can use to overcome subhumanity.

PLEASE AT LEAST FUCKING TRY IT BEFORE SAYING ITS COPE, THIS SHIT CHANGED MY SIDE PROFILE FOREVER WITHOUT SPENDING 1982989K DOLLARS.
@her @Alexanderr @Lorsss @Gargantuan
is this good enough for being pinned or am i delusional?

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, joeveniro and Deleted member 12165
GUitrfI

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 12165
All these words to say: just mew and hyoid goes up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mezo103, zura, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
All these words to say: just mew and hyoid goes up
i cant say the word mewing bro. all this shitters in this forum dont want to be helped
''hurr mewing is cope''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
the hyoidpill makes me suicidal

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 6873
not a single pixel was read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Hyoid bone surgery is not the full answer to this, its just 1 part of the problem.
Id argue that hyoid angle has more to do with development of suprahyoid muscles, I think they actually play a bigger role than the hyoid bone itself.

Also length of the lower jaw and facial forward growth has alot to do with sagging skin in the suprahyoid area.

• +1
Reactions: zura, kuroganeikki and Deleted member 12165
nah ur coping this doesnt actually alter its position permanently, only temporarily
yeah, while im asleep, talking or eating i cant keep it up, but whatever, at least while im walking around on the street i dont look subhuman

Long chin can save your from

HYOID BONE​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, karbo and Deleted member 12165
yeah, while im asleep, talking or eating i cant keep it up, but whatever, at least while im walking around on the street i dont look subhuman
im doing it in public 24/7 tbh otherwise im 0psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
im doing it in public 24/7 tbh otherwise im 0psl
me too, we cant stop. i push as hard as can tbh, side profile mogs

View attachment 973385
From my experience @antiantifa is right
it's because the tongue does not have enough room Because of recession
So it is forced to scrunch up in the throat
instead of nicely laying fully flat spread out at the bottom of the jaw
Just like in a chimps mouth (see image below)

Midsagittal sections through chimpanzee left and human right head Note the external

To Test this for your self

Stick your tongue out but not forcefully just have it lay outside you mouth

Then look at how high your hyoid is

Then try to Push your tongue back in your throat as far as you can

Watch how you look even more subhuman than ever

Solution

Grow jaw and finally give your tongue enough space

so that it can fully lay down in peace and comfort

Happy Smiley Face GIF by Crest
Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
From my experience @antiantifa is right
it's because the tongue does not have enough room Because of recession
So it is forced to scrunch up in the throat
instead of nicely laying fully flat spread out at the bottom of the jaw
Just like in a chimps mouth (see image below)

View attachment 975957

To Test this for your self

Stick your tongue out but not forcefully just have it lay outside you mouth

Then look at how high your hyoid is

Then try to Push your tongue back in your throat as far as you can

Watch how you look even more subhuman than ever

Solution

Grow jaw and finally give your tongue enough space

so that it can fully lay down in peace and comfort

Happy Smiley Face GIF by Crest
Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

i have no space in the mandible to do this so i have to cope mewing like a fucking autist. at least this works for me, i wont ever give up cause of shitty genetics

i have no space in the mandible to do this so i have to cope mewing like a fucking autist. at least this works for me, i wont ever give up cause of shitty genetics
I'm mewing too I actually perfected it getting quick results in just a month
but with my incredibly asymmetrical mouth
Most of my results are just fixing asymmetry
But my nose has gotten a lil straighter so thats good i Guess

I'm mewing too I actually perfected it getting quick results in just a month
but with my incredibly asymmetrical mouth
Most of my results are just fixing asymmetry
But my nose has gotten a lil straighter so thats good i Guess
Look at my before/afters. My hyoid bone is now permanently raised just because my tongue moved more forward.

nice thread but: I heard low hyoid gives you a deeper voice, could your voice get higher with this?

nice thread but: I heard low hyoid gives you a deeper voice, could your voice get higher with this?
Deeper voice is just by how tight and thick your vocal cords are

this is straight up mewing wont work for people who are over the age of 21 but yes this works ive done it before and my hyoid hyoid and adams apple are extremely visible

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223 and datboijj
bump, underrated

View attachment 973368

View attachment 973365

View attachment 973367

View attachment 973369

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I currently have a subhuman hyoid

bookmarked thanks brocel

I currently have a subhuman hyoid

bookmarked thanks brocel
dont worry, it will be soon over.
now my hyoid is negative and more tight them a virgins pussy. and certainly more tight them any male model ive ever seen, unfortunately my chin is still recessed lol

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9670
bump, underrated

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
anyone did this got results??

My hyoid makes me want to kill myself.

The hyoid pill is brutal. Look at my fucking cbct submental soft tissue
IMG 20231026 011241

That's not fat

I fucking love this post. This shit improved my jawline (my termonology sucks but whatever) in fucking 2 days. lifefuel

View attachment 973368

View attachment 973365

View attachment 973367

View attachment 973369

Do I need good head posture like for example chin tucking to get best results?

Do I need good head posture like for example chin tucking to get best results?
I fucking love you im at 20% bf rn and hoping this and a cut should fix it because this is about my only lacking attribute

I fucking love you im at 20% bf rn and hoping this and a cut should fix it because this is about my only lacking attribute
Why u love me i was asking a question? Still thank you