Raising a daughter

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Raising a daughter to become another man's cum sock. Jfl. If I had a daughter I would abort her even after she is born. If I had an incel son I would spare him a lifetime of anguish and drown him like an unwanted puppy.

Unless your child is a chad wwirh good bone structure, abort or drown them tbh.

I wish my parents drowned me or aborted me.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 3 others
I pray to GOD I have 3 handsome 6'5 sons. I want my sons to mog the hell out of me and spread my genes

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, BLEG PERSON, Lorsss and 7 others
I pray to GOD I have 3 handsome 6'5 sons. I want my sons to mog the hell out of me and spread my genes
Imagine having these 4 siblings as your own sons. You would be proud. You can sleep easy knowing your genetic line is secured
9f2420763f1630c99c1480ef8a955837

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 206, looksmaxerilo and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Nibba, dogtown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, ZyzzReincarnate, Afrikancel and 1 other person
Why not raise the daughter to become your cum sock?

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
@Afrikancel would you only reproduce with a very good looking girl, or would you say thats still to risky?

If you get incel son just pay for his surgeries

If you get incel son just pay for his surgeries
You know how in some ancient civilizations they put cones and shit on young children's heads to form it that way because it made bitches wet? That's what I'm doing to my son, he's gonna have a complete warrior skull from age 2 onwards.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
You know how in some ancient civilizations they put cones and shit on young children's heads to form it that way because it made bitches wet? That's what I'm doing to my son, he's gonna have a complete warrior skull from age 2 onwards.
Kill your children for stem cells bro

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, GenericChad1444 and Afrikancel
just make sure your incel son mews and gets proper sleep and nutrition = future tyrone.

I don’t want kids but I’d much rather have a son tbh. Easier to relate to and I would feel more connected to him than a daughter. I fucking hate women.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, badromance, Coping and 2 others
God helps those who help themselves. You gotta make them Chad mogging machines by
Nutrition, Lifestyle, etc.

@Afrikancel would you only reproduce with a very good looking girl, or would you say thats still to risky?
Average with good hormonal profile minimum tbh

Which race would you prefer . its facts that mixed race girls are sexy you cant deny that.
Good question. I find mixed people (not just girls) to be abominations. I do not like interbreeding between races. There is a special place in my heart for high class white virgins. My fetish is to defile them. I liKe all women.

Main qimg 422f7f9a43670967f40a68285b1a2695 c

White midi skirt

KatjaShchekina

Tumblr meu5a6sUB31rgbz6mo1 500

Girls I find hot. I have excellent taste

Good question. I find mixed people (not just girls) to be abominations. I do not like interbreeding between races. There is a special place in my heart for high class white virgins. My fetish is to defile them. I liKe all women.

View attachment 20003
View attachment 20004
View attachment 20005
View attachment 20006

Hmm i see, The 3rd girl is bomb, ive seem to have noticed you like slim girls, most blacks prefer thick, big hip big booty, well the asian is an exception but not very common

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Hmm i see, The 3rd girl is bomb, ive seem to have noticed you like slim girls, most blacks prefer thick, big hip big booty, well the asian is an exception but not very common
Yes i prefer slim foids. 3rd girl is unreal bro

I suggest you donating sperm. your genes will mog the world for centuries!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Wincel and Ogre
Holy shit that's a good idea bro
Nibba saves humanity. Better then getting lots of chicks pregnant also because then your not a dead beat dad however you are risking having a soyboy raise them and not let them become chads. It’s best to just have 5 kids that’s a good start

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
Nibba saves humanity. Better then getting lots of chicks pregnant also because then your not a dead beat dad however you are risking having a soyboy raise them and not let them become chads. It’s best to just have 5 kids that’s a good start
well with his genetics the children will be chads regardless. and most people that get sperm are lesbians anyway which are much better than reddit dads