Ramadan is super legit for weight loss

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
Over 28 days so far, I went from a bit over 140 lbs down to 125lbs. And I was already skinny so if you’re fat, you can lose a good 35lbs pretty easily.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
eating less is good for weight loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1560, Kawhi and 8 others
Over 28 days so far, I went from a bit over 140 lbs down to 125lbs. And I was already skinny so if you’re fat, you can lose a good 35lbs pretty easily.
losing fat fast is legit only if you are not a bodybuilder who wants to cut.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Slob
every diet coper has to justify their diet being the reason they lost weight

• +1
Reactions: Slob
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Auschwitz simulator is even more legit for weightloss. I call it the "Just Starve Nigger" Dietary program. The idea is to not eat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Eskimo
No Ramadan for your face.

When you have a family that cooks monstrous meals then it's not ideal for weight loss

@blackoutwhitein

how can you fast for a god who gave death sentences to so many currycels

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
125lbs is a good weight for a woman. Keep it up love

sure nigger and the laws of thermodynamics dont apply to u apparently
Actually, if you're eating above maintenance, having all your calories at once could reduce fat gain.

Imagine if you ate 20k calories, you really think your body would be able to digest and store all of those calories as fat in one sitting? Of course not.

Insulin is also important. if you get into ketosis and eat a huge meal consisting of high fat and protein with no carbs, I promise you, you won't gain anywhere near as much fat as if it was a meal full of processed foods with a high carb content. Insulin matters.

When you have a family that cooks monstrous meals then it's not ideal for weight loss
Eat once a day, problem solved. If you know they're going to cook up something delicious, save yourself for that meal.

Last edited:
islam helps a lot when it comes to losing weight, especially if you blow yourself up. some guys lost up to 80kg in seconds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685