Ramus Lengthening

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Is there any way to lengthen the Ramus through an osteotomy? I would prefer having actual bone and it’s bite force benefits instead of a piece of silicone frauding it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 6892, 000 and 1 other person
chin wing

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, 6485b025t, SoyGune and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, CursedOne, Deleted member 7560 and 1 other person
Need to break some nuts in your mouth or something?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Need to break some nuts in your mouth or something?
I’d prefer having actual bone as it looks more natural than an implant and actually has the benefits that make it an attractive trait. If you don’t know a method, be quiet and let the adults talk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
I’d prefer having actual bone as it looks more natural than an implant and actually has the benefits that make it an attractive trait. If you don’t know a method, be quiet and let the adults talk.
Incisor chewing + supps

Have you gotten a longer ramus from chewing? Know anyone that has and can provide before and after pictures with the same angle and lighting? If not, be quiet.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, SPFromNY914, Wifeontheground and 3 others
keeping your molars together at rest + chewing son

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Chadelite, The Bleach Pill and 2 others
Have you gotten a longer ramus from chewing? Know anyone that has and can provide before and after pictures with the same angle and lighting? If not, be quiet.
yes.

Mewing.
Also don't midn all these try-hard teens trying to be edgy

Mewing.
Also don't midn all these try-hard teens trying to be edgy
Evidence that mewing lengthens the ramus?

I thought mewing was just supposed to move bone up and forward, not add bone itself.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Evidence that mewing lengthens the ramus?

I thought mewing was just supposed to move bone up and forward, not add bone itself.
[URL it doesnt it just brings it out

Ramus is entirely genetic tbh. There is an osteogenesis that makes the ramus linger and just the ramus alone.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and mvp2v1
Ramus is entirely genetic tbh. There is an osteogenesis that makes the ramus linger and just the ramus alone.
Agreed. That’s what I’m looking for. Could you cite a link?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Carpediem, ChristianChad, CommanderCope and 3 others
So how would that lengthen it?
It may not lengthen it, but when one doesn't mew some of his ramus is hidden.
QWpdurT

• JFL
Reactions: Forgotten
Every person on this forum needs that. Doubt they perform it for cosmetic reasons though.
Ramus length isn’t correlated with breathing problems. It is the mandible or maxilla. It is probably done only for cosmetic reasons.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and CursedOne
Ramus length isn’t correlated with breathing problems. It is the mandible or maxilla. It is probably done only for cosmetic reasons.
If that’s the case you just made my day.

Jaw surgery, easy to do and cheap compared to maxilla surgery. Most people can't balance their face just with jaw surgery though.

Jaw surgery, easy to do and cheap compared to maxilla surgery. Most people can't balance their face just with jaw surgery though.
Jaw surgery doesn’t lengthen the ramus idiot.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Chin wing osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Jaw surgery doesn’t lengthen the ramus idiot.
Bruh you’re so confident when you’re wrong. I literally fucking hate people like you who don’t know how to use a search engine. Just look jaw surgery before and after and you can clearly see their ramus lengthens through BSSO surgery
D024AC61 CB86 4D0C 9B4D EA6211E45657

• +1
Reactions: count copula, ChristianChad and Deleted member 5385
Bruh you’re so confident when you’re wrong. I literally fucking hate people like you who don’t know how to use a search engine. Just look jaw surgery before and after and you can clearly see their ramus lengthens through BSSO surgery View attachment 562872
Her ramus was already that long, it’s just she was recessed so you couldn’t see it. Try again.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Bruh you’re so retarded look up bsso and see where they make the cut and extend the ramus im done trying to help you

Bruh you’re so retarded look up bsso and see where they make the cut and extend the ramus im done trying to help you
Are you an idiot? I looked it up and nowhere does it mention or show ramus lengthening. It lengthens the mandible body.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
look at B the ramus drops downward and forward
82298FB9 EC9C 429D 83CF 4C5442936469

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Good_Little_Goy
Did it make your chin taller? -- because the ramus's are connected to the chin technically.
Didn’t notice much on the chin. All I can vouch for is my ramus

Therefore didn't that make your jaw more Minecraft-like or square?
My jaw is more square yeah. I never focused on my chin so I wouldn’t know of any change tbh

My jaw is more square yeah. I never focused on my chin so I wouldn’t know of any change tbh
If the ramus really does extend, wouldn't it push off of the mandible and chin section so therefore the chin gets taller? How else would it do it? All I want is a taller chin :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Bruh you’re so confident when you’re wrong. I literally fucking hate people like you who don’t know how to use a search engine. Just look jaw surgery before and after and you can clearly see their ramus lengthens through BSSO surgery View attachment 562872
False, that's her natural ramus coming out since it was recessed for so long

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer