Random foid on dating app think im model tier (no joke proof inside)

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
IMG 20190211 004730

the girl who told me this is a 7 (6 in psl or 6.5 becouse is pretty lookmaxxed) and told me about two months ago that I could do the model, so there are things that do not come back. 1) I am reduced to neet 2) my mid-face ratio and ears are waving annoying problems 3) I am autistic 4) Im framecel 5) I struggle to leave the house 6) the photos I used were both old and new 7) I reach 6.5 only with long hair 8) I have to complete my transformation into Dio Brando (I did not tell him this because it's okay I'm brain-fucked but not until I'm 9) I was a user of incels.is 10) I have no friends or relationships 11) There are people here who say im ugly and others good. 12) I am hkv. After a long conversation I decided to decline the offer and I also canceled because I suffered an emotional shock. Dio would not accept this thing no no no no

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What do you look like? She could be trolling you.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Afrikancel, Bluepill and 4 others
pics of girl?

What do you look like? She could be trolling you.
No is problably real, there were several photos and they were all of different quality and some kind of night

Sounds like a man posing as a girl :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, FMLplus and 3 others
No is problably real, there were several photos and they were all of different quality and some kind of night
You are not a bad looking guy, could be real but it does seem like it's a male LARPing as a female. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
post her pics faggot

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, dogtown and Autist
You are not a bad looking guy, could be real but it does seem like it's a male LARPing as a female. :feelskek:
Hight IQ, however I would like to return to do larping on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Gengar
"part time web performer" means cam girl, right?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, fobos and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Gengar
Hight IQ, however I would like to return to do larping on incels.is
JFL, you are the guy who used Google translate, right? I'm RREEEEEEEE, I don't know if you remember me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
JFL, you are the guy who used Google translate, right? I'm RREEEEEEEE, I don't know if you remember me.
Ah REEEEEEEEEE the human hate by every woman i rember lol. Universaly hate lol
i'm not joking though xD
Im not neurotipical and normal for tra to fuck this camwhore and go in another country lol

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ah REEEEEEEEEE the human hate by every woman i rember lol. Universaly hate lol
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: You remember! Yay.

Sadly, my own kind hates me the most. Curry holes and sand holes (Moroccans and Turkish). They'd treat you better than they treat me.

Sometimes girls on dateinasia.com think I'm fake but I guess any white guy below 40 could be fake on there lol

• +1
Reactions: Phad

Sadly, my own kind hates me the most. Curry holes and sand holes (Moroccans and Turkish). They'd treat you better than they treat me.
Jbw theory is real, this is the sad reality
Sometimes girls on dateinasia.com think I'm fake but I guess any white guy below 40 could be fake on there lol View attachment 19828
But was yubo, is the Young version of tinder

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Gengar

turks are not sandniggers tho

turks are not sandniggers tho
True, they are Eurasian but they look similar to Moroccans here (in terms of skin color, hair color and eye color.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and bolgin
True, they are Eurasian but they look similar to Moroccans here (in terms of skin color, hair color and eye color.)

yea it depends, some turks that carry our genes is whiter than anatolia region, or turks that carries sibirsk, kazakh, yakuth etc etc is whiter than aegeans.

asking a camwhore about looks is like asking your mother.
My+sides+theyve+been+hit+by+za+hando+_abea24b7ff918f2a42906ff57867836f.jpg

If you're MM tier then people irl will let you know in a geniue way.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and androidcel
I hope I will be :)
Thanks

Yea missing out on teenage love did this to me.
I'm only attracted to asians now for some reason.

Yeah missed out it as well but i dont really care man... it would only slow me down, and teenage love is a joke really you dont need it.

yea it depends, some turks that carry our genes is whiter than anatolia region, or turks that carries sibirsk, kazakh, yakuth etc etc is whiter than aegeans.
An overwhelming majority of Turkish people on here have white-ish skin, black hair and dark brown eyes. But I have some Turkish girls with blue eyes and a Turkish guy with blond hair and blue eyes.

I never ask, shs text me first

So basically we should find camgirl gfs because they find us good looking?

Could be legit because normies, especially girls, don't have the eye for details

• +1
Reactions: AncapFAG and Deleted member 701
She wanted u to pay for her webcam show

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, Autist and androidcel
View attachment 19820
the girl who told me this is a 7 (6 in psl or 6.5 becouse is pretty lookmaxxed) and told me about two months ago that I could do the model, so there are things that do not come back. 1) I am reduced to neet 2) my mid-face ratio and ears are waving annoying problems 3) I am autistic 4) Im framecel 5) I struggle to leave the house 6) the photos I used were both old and new 7) I reach 6.5 only with long hair 8) I have to complete my transformation into Dio Brando (I did not tell him this because it's okay I'm brain-fucked but not until I'm 9) I was a user of incels.is 10) I have no friends or relationships 11) There are people here who say im ugly and others good. 12) I am hkv. After a long conversation I decided to decline the offer and I also canceled because I suffered an emotional shock. Dio would not accept this thing no no no no
JFL she is trolling you. That is the kind of thing i say to currycels when I catfish them online

JFL she is trolling you. That is the kind of thing i say to currycels when I catfish them online
Not problem, im not NT for being trolled, thx autism