in order of attractiveness my order goes:
1-White guy
2-Latino
3-Short guy
4-Black guy
5-Ugly guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
short guy mogs may be but not any good looking dude.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, nonserviam, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
all subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and magnificentcel
"if your name is pewdiepie please watch this" lmao

Roy or Sam is the best looking

All of those guys would be incels where I live

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nevermind the girls are ten times uglier.
So brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 8165 and sloopnoob
the short guy is the most attractive facially wise, the white one is ok, better looking than the other 3.

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Deleted member 3043
you mog them.
Yeah I think so too, and I don't stand a chance in the dating market here. So just lol @ how over it is for them.

• +1
Couldn't continue the vid when the guys started mirin each other eyes jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, KaczynskiCel, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Wait, why is it about roasties to rate them and not to guys to rate them ? Isn't it the era of equality?

For sure even one girl said that if she saw them on the street she would walk pass :lul:
don't get me wrong, these girls i wouldn't look at them either. They act like stacies ffs

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
Yeah I think so too, and I don't stand a chance in the dating market here. So just lol @ how over it is for them.
you don't choose your looks tbh, but you choose your market, never forget.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Deleted member 275
you don't choose your looks tbh, but you choose your market, never forget.
You don't choose your market before you're like 25yo and can independantly start a new life in a new country with 0 support from friends/family. And at that age it's already over if you were incel cuz of brain damage tbh.

• +1
You don't choose your market before you're like 25yo and can independantly start a new life in a new country with 0 support from friends/family. And at that age it's already over if you were incel cuz of brain damage tbh.
won't deny that's true. BUT, once you can, ideally at this age, you can try to get back what you've lost, that's about it. Don't act like 80/100 of men have it better than you, because that's straight up lie.And contrary to you or me, they won't even change the market, or have the understanding to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
won't deny that's true. BUT, once you can, ideally at this age, you can try to get back what you've lost, that's about it. Don't act like 80/100 of men have it better than you, because that's straight up lie.And contrary to you or me, they won't even change the market, or have the understanding to do so.
I agree, gotta make the most of it, even when life is very far from ideal.

• So Sad
I hope those women die a brutal death did u see how they treated that guy Roy

I watched the girl version of this and the boys treated them nicer

This just shows how Women really are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 275, bugeye and 1 other person
I hope those women die a brutal death did u see how they treated that guy Roy

I watched the girl version of this and the boys treated them nicer

This just shows how Women really are
really imagine aiming for modernist girls. meh, better stay virgin srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
if that bald guy was 2-3 inches taller, he would be placed solid 1
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6128
gaddamn my nigga's voice was shaky af after he got put in 5th (10:21). They didn't even interview him at the end. Man must've been hurt.

and they just put the asian dude at 4th out of pity clearly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, KaczynskiCel, alriodai and 2 others
all subhumans

over

all the guys are subhuman with 0 sex appeal

Only blue eyed guy got compliments for his eyes

@WadlowMaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
THE LEVELS OF CUCKNESS IN THIS VIDEO. IMAGINE LETTING A LANDWHALE PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE (LITERALLY)

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
What if it was all about sex drive ?
What if you thought of the sexual intercourse in a rational approach?
Isn't it odd to be that impatient to go in the bed with an unkown girl? Would you something this intimate even with your best bros - i don't mean the sex part, just the fact to be this close in a way or another - ?
You won't, and yet you don't question yourself for an unknown girl, because you'r on automatic mode.

Another thing, sex is dirty most of the time : We have millions of bacterias, virus, in us, and we lick, touch, and are intimate with the others bodies, and get their diseases even the tiniest ones. Let alone the sweat, the smell, or the property - bold of you to believe that most girls when they go out have their ass cleaned with water and soap after doing a cake, in fact they all have their poo in them, most of the time.

Let alone the fact that every semen of the men she has fucked stay in her for some part of it, forever. It's not only dirty, but it's also pretty gay.

And what is sex actually ? It's not anything close to "love" that normies want to sell you : It's the most egoistic behaviour. You just look in the other one, a way for you to feel good, ie producting dopamine and ocytocyn. As soon as the automatic mode is off, you have post sex clarity,and just hate yourself or want the low IQ individual that is a female to leave.

I won't even talk about how women are thoting for chads, way more than any male could you, this part you know it already.

All in all, i don't see any good point in sex, beside following your instincts, that are just short term happiness, and long term illusion and depression. @Amnesia is ideal example of this.

• +1
What if it was all about sex drive ?
What if you thought of the sexual intercourse in a rational approach?
Isn't it odd to be that impatient to go in the bed with an unkown girl? Would you something this intimate even with your best bros - i don't mean the sex part, just the fact to be this close in a way or another - ?
You won't, and yet you don't question yourself for an unknown girl, because you'r on automatic mode.

Another thing, sex is dirty most of the time : We have millions of bacterias, virus, in us, and we lick, touch, and are intimate with the others bodies, and get their diseases even the tiniest ones. Let alone the sweat, the smell, or the property - bold of you to believe that most girls when they go out have their ass cleaned with water and soap after doing a cake, in fact they all have their poo in them, most of the time.

Let alone the fact that every semen of the men she has fucked stay in her for some part of it, forever. It's not only dirty, but it's also pretty gay.

And what is sex actually ? It's not anything close to "love" that normies want to sell you : It's the most egoistic behaviour. You just look in the other one, a way for you to feel good, ie producting dopamine and ocytocyn. As soon as the automatic mode is off, you have post sex clarity,and just hate yourself or want the low IQ individual that is a female to leave.

I won't even talk about how women are thoting for chads, way more than any male could you, this part you know it already.

All in all, i don't see any good point in sex, beside following your instincts, that are just short term happiness, and long term illusion and depression. @Amnesia is ideal example of this.

i agree with a lot of things. I try to think about that as well, no kidding. But sometimes i just cant control. Instincts are too strong and lifr sucks

• So Sad
i agree with a lot of things. I try to think about that as well, no kidding. But sometimes i just cant control. Instincts are too strong and lifr sucks
i'm probably an odd case in PSL spheres tbh i guess. I was raised in a trad and faithful family. Both my parents married at a young age and were virgins, and educated me as such to wait for marriage. But i got then self esteem issues of avoiding females contact to prevent me to lose virginity. And now i try to compensate by validation, and ascension, to find a decent girl that is also virgin...
Life is so sad.
But at least, with these 20ish years where i forced myself to not do sex with girls, i now feel accustomed to it, and can avoid it for probably as long as i want. But, my family will again prevent me and want me to get married so, i would have to, and pretty soon because i don't want my kids to not have decent development and T levels....

I just feel disgusted by non virtuous girls, thankfully due to my education. And each time i was approached, i was strong enough to avoid, eventho i wasn't really gl, just nt.

• +1
i'm probably an odd case in PSL spheres tbh i guess. I was raised in a trad and faithful family. Both my parents married at a young age and were virgins, and educated me as such to wait for marriage. But i got then self esteem issues of avoiding females contact to prevent me to lose virginity. And now i try to compensate by validation, and ascension, to find a decent girl that is also virgin...
Life is so sad.
But at least, with these 20ish years where i forced myself to not do sex with girls, i now feel accustomed to it, and can avoid it for probably as long as i want. But, my family will again prevent me and want me to get married so, i would have to, and pretty soon because i don't want my kids to not have decent development and T levels....

I just feel disgusted by non virtuous girls, thankfully due to my education. And each time i was approached, i was strong enough to avoid, eventho i wasn't really gl, just nt.

i hate thots
I hate feminists
I hate women that blindly follows political views because they are female
I hate women that take advantage in everything

And today every single woman is not only like that, but they are encouraged to do that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and Deleted member 3043
i hate thots
I hate feminists
I hate women that blindly follows political views because they are female
I hate women that take advantage in everything

And today every single woman is not only like that, but they are encouraged to do that.
I agree with you on EVERYTHING.
Funny part is that everything roots from most women beeing low IQ. low IQ to believe having equal rights was the right thing to do. low IQ to accept modernist hypergamy because they could choose the men they want, without caring about the consequences.
The main issue of our era, is that people only care about the present. They just want the little dopamine rush in the short run, and don't care about consequences, which consequences fucks all and everyone in the society and lead to make us all depressed.
Preserving yourself for marriage to a better society in the long run, a happy marriage, real healthy neurotransmittors ? No thanks i want my ass to be pounded by some unkown chad because my present urge are more important....
Same goes for males, there are so much simp, and beta males, even chad that fucks everything that moves isn't better.

Everything follows the same fucked pattern of prefering the short term benefits over the long term, in an individualistic approach, and fucking the collective approach in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and rockndogs
Omg what if one of them is a Trump supporter tee hee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Eye colour matters

That blonde girl is so fkin sexy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313