Rant: I am the biggest Nuisnace to people irl

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
I feel so worthless, I provide no value to anyone, my friends, school, parents. No human, not even my parents truly love me and never will. Love is fake, nobody cares for me. I will always remain a second choice and have others prioritized over me in everything in life. It will be like this until the day I die. How can I cope with this, Im destined to be lonely. People are so egoistic to me and yet i still care so much about them, whats wrong with me. I never learn from this repeating mistake.

Wanna hear a sad story?
When I was 11 or so, i went to my dads house alot. we had just 2 blankets in the house, so they had to be for my Dad and Sister. So I had to sleep without one, freezing because of the temperatures in that house, also flies would attack me probably because of my body being warm or something. It kept me awake for hours, it woke me up and ruined my sleep countless times. I felt so horrible. Worst thing is, that we could afford to buy me A DAMN BLANKET. IT WAS JUST THAT NOBODY CARED FOR ME. I would sometimes improvise and use a small shower towel i used after swimming if i brought it with me, it didnt make it that much better at all. I feel so damn bad for the poor children having sleep like that. It has probably ruined me mentally and also my development. This is happening again at the new house I am living in. laying on a in the cold without a blanket comtemplating. Do i deserve this guys. Do i really?
Worst part is i have so many more stories about simular occurances. I can go on.

Are all people like this or is it just so that happens to only be everyone i know irl? I hate this

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 7076, lutte and 12 others
I feel so worthless, I provide no value to anyone, my friends, school, parents. No human, not even my parents truly love me and never will. Love is fake, nobody cares for me. I will always remain a second choice and have others prioritized over me in everything in life. It will be like this until the day I die. How can I cope with this, Im destined to be lonely. People are so egoistic to me and yet i still care so much about them, whats wrong with me. I never learn from this repeating mistake.

Wanna hear a sad story?
When I was 11 or so, i went to my dads house alot. we had just 2 blankets in the house, so they had to be for my Dad and Sister. So I had to sleep without one, freezing because of the temperatures in that house, also flies would attack me probably because of my body being warm or something. It kept me awake for hours, it woke me up and ruined my sleep countless times. I felt so horrible. Worst thing is, that we could afford to buy me A DAMN BLANKET. IT WAS JUST THAT NOBODY CARED FOR ME. I would sometimes improvise and use a small shower towel i used after swimming if i brought it with me, it didnt make it that much better at all. I feel so damn bad for the poor children having sleep like that. It has probably ruined me mentally and also my development. This is happening again at the new house I am living in. laying on a in the cold without a blanket comtemplating. Do i deserve this guys. Do i really? Worst part is i have so many more stories about simular occurances. I can go on.
Are all people like this or is it just so that happens to only be everyone i know irl? I hate this
That's actually brutal. I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Damn

can't relate

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Cant be as bad as a mouse nibbling your eyebrows clean off whilst your asleep
But i feel for u bro no one deserves that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Do some pushups at night time then beat the shit out of your dad when you're strong enough.

Is this real?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 11053
Feel very sorry for you if this is true and not a larp bro ngl. Are your parents like fucking crack addicts or something? Idk how a parent can be this fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 6695
:feelsbadman:

• +1
Feel very sorry for you if this is true and not a larp bro ngl. Are your parents like fucking crack addicts or something? Idk how a parent can be this fucked up.
They are not crack addicts or anything that severe, they just dont care for me as much as my sister. I have always been to inhib to ask for a darn blanket and they didnt care enough to notice or even think about it. If i had children i would always make sure to put their wellbeing first over mine, and that both get treated equally. Like imagine being that ignorant that your son sleeps without a blanket.

sometimes I think you're a 30year old pedophile larping as a 14 year old boy ngl

you're based either way, I hope you will get a blanket in the future jfl

• Love it
sometimes I think you're a 30year old pedophile larping as a 14 year old boy ngl

you're based either way, I hope you will get a blanket in the future jfl
Am i as smart as an adult?

Time to Get rich, buy a blanket factory

Wanna hear a sad story?
When I was 11 or so, i went to my dads house alot. we had just 2 blankets in the house, so they had to be for my Dad and Sister. So I had to sleep without one, freezing because of the temperatures in that house, also flies would attack me probably because of my body being warm or something. It kept me awake for hours, it woke me up and ruined my sleep countless times. I felt so horrible. Worst thing is, that we could afford to buy me A DAMN BLANKET. IT WAS JUST THAT NOBODY CARED FOR ME. I would sometimes improvise and use a small shower towel i used after swimming if i brought it with me, it didnt make it that much better at all. I feel so damn bad for the poor children having sleep like that. It has probably ruined me mentally and also my development. This is happening again at the new house I am living in. laying on a in the cold without a blanket comtemplating. Do i deserve this guys. Do i really?
Worst part is i have so many more stories about simular occurances. I can go on.

Damn bro :(

Reminds me of this story. Hope there is a place reserved in hell for those that hurt you.

2:35

• So Sad
Damn bro :(

Reminds me of this story. Hope there is a place reserved in hell for those that hurt you.

2:35

My life is nowhere near as bad as that poor little soul

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Sorry buddy, but no blanket for ur face

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt