[Rant] This girl I coulda had (not really tho)

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
So back in like 2013, my family went on this bus tour of middle America (I was like 12-13 at the time), and the only other person on the bus who was my age was this girl from NY.

My parents kind of “set me up” with her so we’d hang out for the trip, and they joked around that she’d be my girlfriend. I didn’t really think anything of it at the time, this is what she looked like back then:

6547147F 8B98 4637 A892 7D60DE3328E1

She’s the one on the right. She was kind of good looking but she just looked kind of awkward.

I just found pics of her now, and fuck this stings:

A04D2CDC 4D53 4D7E AD14 1AE2ADB35EF4

756D48F3 E444 4683 9044 ADB5982D49D5

Now she mogs me to death looksmatch wise and I don’t even stand a chance. She turned into one of those girls that has legit beta male orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
is this the closest thing to female interaction you've ever had

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 1560, Pietrosiek and 3 others
is this the closest thing to female interaction you've ever had

Up until replying to this bitch comment, it was my first

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, UglyMan, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
she's sucking and slurping chads cum as you browse rn. remember that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 1 other person
psl 5.25-5.5 dont sweat it.

her body is nice though so her SMV is through the roof

Damn this females are really good at frauding..

She reminds of that 19 year old girl on truerateme with similar eye area - coloring.

Both look subhuman without their make-up.

She would absolutely stayed with you for all those years if you managed to engage a teen relationship with her

• So Sad
Reactions: LDNPari
She would absolutely stayed with you for all those years if you managed to engage a teen relationship with her

Sting
psl 5.25-5.5 dont sweat it.

her body is nice though so her SMV is through the roof

So what I’m hearing is, she is a perfect match for Alphadestiny?

5CC0A144 E226 4D84 9D44 399896A9C44A

Or Chad destiny?

351AB6D3 4D8E 4BF8 A250 7AC0B8CF0920

Last edited:
she’s meh

So back in like 2013, my family went on this bus tour of middle America (I was like 12-13 at the time), and the only other person on the bus who was my age was this girl from NY.

My parents kind of “set me up” with her so we’d hang out for the trip, and they joked around that she’d be my girlfriend. I didn’t really think anything of it at the time, this is what she looked like back then:

View attachment 89180

She’s the one on the right. She was kind of good looking but she just looked kind of awkward.

I just found pics of her now, and fuck this stings:

View attachment 89184

View attachment 89185

Now she mogs me to death looksmatch wise and I don’t even stand a chance. She turned into one of those girls that has legit beta male orbiters.
5/10

such a bad harmony, but nice bones

LOL not what i meant.

Just one of the running jokes on this site. you know how people say 'Mogs me'? yeah it's based on that.

JFL i plan on ending my life you Oldcel moron. what the hell would i want to post my picture here?
please don't do that buddy we might argue and shit but don't talk like that its not funny brother.

please don't do that buddy we might argue and shit but don't talk like that its not funny brother.

Nah it has nothing to do with us arguing or anything related to this place. I've decided my fate a long time ago.

Nah it has nothing to do with us arguing or anything related to this place. I've decided my fate a long time ago.
dude you can get jacked and be very successful in life just have to work hard.

dude you can get jacked and be very successful in life just have to work hard.

I'm 5'3 what's the point of getting jacked? i would look ridiculous with big muscles.

I really appreciate your words of encouragement but it's really over for me. there are some things we can never recover from.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm 5'3 what's the point of getting jacked? i would look ridiculous with big muscles.

I really appreciate your words of encouragement but it's really over for me. there are some things we can never recover from.
Sorry bro. Maybe cope with something, or move to asia tbh

Sorry bro. Maybe cope with something, or move to asia tbh

LOL move to Asia is such a funny thing to say. i love how normally people say it here too. 'just move to complete different part of the world bro with alien cultures and Languages and with no family or people you can talk too all just to get laid with girls that you might not even like or be attracted to'

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
she mogs me

she mogs me
It’s time to stop being a pussy and become universally attractive to women by becoming a russian-Olympic-weightliftingcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
She's chopped

It’s time to stop being a pussy and become universally attractive to women by becoming a russian-Olympic-weightliftingcel
Idgaf what face you put on him, this guy will steal your girl

150FBC8B E29B 44F8 B655 12666ED26CEF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486