Blackpill Rat is a spirit animal of incel

inceletto

inceletto

Yalanmış,hepsi yalan.Sevmek diye bir şey yokmuş.
Time online
79d 6h 8m
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Subhuman
Time online
43d 13h 28m
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.
tfw you were called "the rat" in school...

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
79d 6h 8m
tfw you were called "the rat" in school...
I sometimes call my friends rat when i realize they have narrow face and over projective nose

UNCHAINED

UNCHAINED

My true enemy is boredom, not death.
Time online
10d 8h 14m
Rats have an pivotal role in the ecosystem which is too carry the plague too wipe inkwells off the face of the world with a slow and agonising death.

inceletto

inceletto

Time online
79d 6h 8m
Rats have an pivotal role in the ecosystem which is too carry the plague too wipe inkwells off the face of the world with a slow and agonising death.
Over for incels in 2020

Gaia262

Gaia262

Trimax in February
Time online
127d 14h 53m
Tbh I have always thought that undesirable men are like mice and women are like cats, who keep them in their place.

A cat has no regard for the life of a rat, it will torture it before killing it for no reason and showing it's corpse off to its owner and not even eat it. A lot of the behaviours of a cat is similar to a woman tbh.

Undesirable men hide away in the shadows as you said unwanted and seen with every negative prejudice.

Attractive men are seen as the owners in all of this and get to play with the cat both knowing the mice are in check.

Last edited:
inceletto

inceletto

Time online
79d 6h 8m
any other thoughts?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

0.4PSL
Time online
26d 16h 15m
I am a sea turtle