Rat is a spirit animal of incel

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos, Gaia262, Acnno and 2 others
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/21/21607.jpg?1577770517

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Mouthbreath and inceletto
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/21/21607.jpg?1577770517

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
3F5F576C B3A7 42E9 982F 350B34C24441

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.
tfw you were called "the rat" in school...

• So Sad
tfw you were called "the rat" in school...
I sometimes call my friends rat when i realize they have narrow face and over projective nose

• So Sad
Rats have an pivotal role in the ecosystem which is too carry the plague too wipe inkwells off the face of the world with a slow and agonising death.

• +1
Rats have an pivotal role in the ecosystem which is too carry the plague too wipe inkwells off the face of the world with a slow and agonising death.
Over for incels in 2020

Tbh I have always thought that undesirable men are like mice and women are like cats, who keep them in their place.

A cat has no regard for the life of a rat, it will torture it before killing it for no reason and showing it's corpse off to its owner and not even eat it. A lot of the behaviours of a cat is similar to a woman tbh.

Undesirable men hide away in the shadows as you said unwanted and seen with every negative prejudice.

Attractive men are seen as the owners in all of this and get to play with the cat both knowing the mice are in check.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and inceletto
any other thoughts?

I am a sea turtle

• +1