IMAGINE LOOKING LIKE THAT AT ONLY 15!

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sdmaster, middayshowers, BigChinHispanic and 5 others
bruh2.jpg
Pic related me at 15
Completely mog Seid, not even a competition tbqhwu

Steroids me

superior genetics. even if every kid took steroids 99% would not have that jacked of a body and pretty much zero would have that dom of a face.

• +1
Reactions: sdmaster, middayshowers, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
There's nothing to be said, its already obvious. Posting anymore of him makes you look gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2486
Wdym imagine looking like that at 15? I already looked like that when I was 4:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Looks natural
looks natural , he's just have a little bit more muscle cuz of training + wider for genetic compared to the other guy

when you have a 10/10 face and body that circumvents being 5'9. he's not even short enough for his height to be a major failo in the ifrst place, it's just not a halo for him. the guy has been slaying his entire life

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, godlikesz and Deleted member 3043
when you have a 10/10 face and body that circumvents being 5'9. he's not even short enough for his height to be a major failo in the ifrst place, it's just not a halo for him. the guy has been slaying his entire life
i dont see PSL 8 face tbh. he is gl but people are circle jerking him hard here.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, AutisticBeaner and Chadelite
i dont see PSL 8 face tbh. he is gl but people are circle jerking him hard here.
i dont give a fuck about retarded psl ratings. the fact of the matter is pretty much any female will find his face good looking and he will pretty much always be the best looking guy wherever he is so yeah im gonna say he has a 10/10 face. just because some autistic virgin decides that some obscure ratio or someshit is 1mm off doesn't change anything. i judge by real life

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 5292, godlikesz and 2 others
i dont give a fuck about retarded psl ratings. the fact of the matter is pretty much any female will find his face good looking and he will pretty much always be the best looking guy wherever he is so yeah im gonna say he has a 10/10 face. just because some autistic virgin decides that some obscure ratio or someshit is 1mm off doesn't change anything. i judge by real life
then i'm decent looking if that's it.
yes he is but not chad enough to have IRL halo effect that's my point. you have to stand out hard to have REAL HALO EFFECT THAT WE ARE SEEKING.

yeah tbh he has very broad appeal, could easily organise a threesome with a JB and a granny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656 and Deleted member 3043
Fuck this fool
Zyzz will always be the real King

Screenshot 20200502 034217 YouTube

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Hector, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
then i'm decent looking if that's it.
yes he is but not chad enough to have IRL halo effect that's my point. you have to stand out hard to have REAL HALO EFFECT THAT WE ARE SEEKING.
lol what are you talking about? there are countless examples of the guy being a gigaslayer irl. what you say makes no since for two reasons: a) women are extremely hiveminded, they prefer normal generic looking chads more than anything else, and b) giving you the benefit of the doubt that someone needs to "stand out", jeff seid does and is literally the opposite of a generic chad. he has that gay alien mm face rather than the typical chad face and an extremely rare top 1% roidceled physique. what world do you live in that this guy doesn't stand out or have a halo effect
Jeff-Seid-natural.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 4209, godlikesz and 2 others
Is he considered goodlooking or?

lol what are you talking about? there are countless examples of the guy being a gigaslayer irl. what you say makes no since for two reasons: a) women are extremely hiveminded, they prefer normal generic looking chads more than anything else, and b) giving you the benefit of the doubt that someone needs to "stand out", jeff seid does and is literally the opposite of a generic chad. he has that gay alien mm face rather than the typical chad face and an extremely rare top 1% roidceled physique. what world do you live in that this guy doesn't stand out or have a halo effect
Jeff-Seid-natural.jpg
he stands out with his body not his face who looks too generic and lacks contrast.
don't quote be wrong : He is above PSL 6, but not enough striking.
somebody striking would be barrett for example, despite him having lower appeal, he would have the real halo effect in all day life.

I brutally heightmog him so I don’t care.

• +1
Thats top 0.001% not top 1%

his oldcel father looks good for hist age.

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
KQmHX3r

HOLY SHIT

he stands out with his body not his face who looks too generic and lacks contrast.
don't quote be wrong : He is above PSL 6, but not enough striking.
somebody striking would be barrett for example, despite him having lower appeal, he would have the real halo effect in all day life.
BjCYqSrCQAEvswh.jpg:large

this face is literally the opposite of generic. you are just lying to yourself and coping if you think narrow pct eyes, thick eyebrows, defined zygos, hollow cheeks, wide cleft chin, and big lower third make a "generic" face. i never see people like this irl and i guarantee you don't either, you're just coping. he has the same facial type as barrett except not feminine or chinese looking

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 3043
Jeff-Seid-natural.jpg
Jeff seid 18
in this photo he looks barret with short dark hair + 0,1% physique so clearly 10/10 u right , he have no failos and have halos like hunter eyes , nice hair , jaw/chin exc , reminder also that in this photo he is 18 , clearly a genetic mutant

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5656
BjCYqSrCQAEvswh.jpg:large

this face is literally the opposite of generic. you are just lying to yourself and coping if you think narrow pct eyes, thick eyebrows, defined zygos, hollow cheeks, wide cleft chin, and big lower third make a "generic" face. i never see people like this irl and i guarantee you don't either, you're just coping. he has the same facial type as barrett except not feminine or chinese looking
his face gives off gay vibes to some extent.
and i have all these features at my bf beside very narrow eyes it's absolutely not uncommon.
He mogs me hard but that's not the point : These features are not uncommon at all.
he needs better coloring to really have the halo at the very least.

View attachment 385201 in this photo he looks barret with short dark hair + 0,1% physique so clearly 10/10 u right , he have no failos and have halos like hunter eyes , nice hair , jaw/chin exc , reminder also that in this photo he is 18 , clearly a genetic mutant
i always knew jeff seid since i got interested in lifting before psl and as soon as i started browsing psl and saw barrett he instantly reminded me of a gay chinese version of seid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janoycresva, godlikesz and Deleted member 3043
View attachment 385201 in this photo he looks barret with short dark hair + 0,1% physique so clearly 10/10 u right , he have no failos and have halos like hunter eyes , nice hair , jaw/chin exc , reminder also that in this photo he is 18 , clearly a genetic mutant
gay asf to have such a pic ngl

his face gives off gay vibes to some extent.
and i have all these features at my bf beside very narrow eyes it's absolutely not uncommon.
He mogs me hard but that's not the point : These features are not uncommon at all.
he needs better coloring to really have the halo at the very least.
fac3d5e4-5634-450b-b026-ad557af51ea5-m.jpg

lol this is the opposite of generic. i guarantee you rarely see features like this and you're lying to yourself saying they're "not uncommon at all". eye area, zygos, and hollow cheeks like that are almost never seen irl. his lower third is typical chad shape but still way better than most chads so it still stands out. go outside and look at generic chads. they look like ben affleck and nick bateman not like this. and there are countless chads with blue eyes, blonde hair, if that's what you mean by coloring. having that coloring is way more common than having a facial structure like this.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and Deleted member 3043

lol this is the opposite of generic. i guarantee you rarely see features like this and you're lying to yourself saying they're "not uncommon at all". eye area, zygos, and hollow cheeks like that are almost never seen irl. his lower third is typical chad shape but still way better than most chads so it still stands out. go outside and look at generic chads. they look like ben affleck and nick bateman not like this. and there are countless chads with blue eyes, blonde hair, if that's what you mean by coloring. having that coloring is way more common than having a facial structure like this.
may be you'r right but i don't see anything outstanding beside his chink vibes eye area.
for example only here @samm735 and @Chadlite Rutherford mogs his lower third to hell and back. are they legit chad tho ? no, they are chadelite.
yes the average man is ugly but who cares about that here ?

may be you'r right but i don't see anything outstanding beside his chink vibes eye area.
for example only here @samm735 and @Chadlite Rutherford mogs his lower third to hell and back. are they legit chad tho ? no, they are chadelite.
yes the average man is ugly but who cares about that here ?
who cares? their lower third is good but arguably doesn't mog his because once you get to top tier in a certain feature no one is really mogging anyone since they're all basically as good as humanly possible. also lower third is only one part, like i said his zygos, cheeks, eye area are really good and 10/10 gymcel body. those other guys good lower third doesn't make them chad because they're subhuman in other areas and probably autistic, whereas seid is chad in other areas and hyper NT.

also stop backpeddling, you used barrett as an example of "striking halo effect" with his asian looking eye area now you try to say seid eye area gives "chink vibes". as if having that eye area isn't good. as if having hollow cheeks, big zygos, and huge lower third with cleft chin "isn't anything outstanding"

• +1
who cares? their lower third is good but arguably doesn't mog his because once you get to top tier in a certain feature no one is really mogging anyone since they're all basically as good as humanly possible. also lower third is only one part, like i said his zygos, cheeks, eye area are really good and 10/10 gymcel body. those other guys good lower third doesn't make them chad because they're subhuman in other areas and probably autistic, whereas seid is chad in other areas and hyper NT.

also stop backpeddling, you used barrett as an example of "striking halo effect" with his asian looking eye area now you try to say seid eye area gives "chink vibes". as if having that eye area isn't good. as if having hollow cheeks, big zygos, and huge lower third with cleft chin "isn't anything outstanding"
both are narrow, but indeed the one of barrett looks like a fox while jeff just gives some chink vibes, it's going too far in the analysis since girls are not that high standard but you got the point.

Jeff seid mouthbreather 1
he have all of this while mouthbreathing hard , crazy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
both are narrow, but indeed the one of barrett looks like a fox while jeff just gives some chink vibes, it's going too far in the analysis since girls are not that high standard but you got the point.
no i don't get the point. barret's eye area is extremely asian looking, even moreso than seid. with dark hair and eyes he would literally look chinese. obvious mongol ancestry

vs seid who is clearly a fully white person with pct/hooding
471dc0e93145e9c3a47cad8acc28f4c6.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 3043 and godlikesz
no i don't get the point. barret's eye area is extremely asian looking, even moreso than seid. with dark hair and eyes he would literally look chinese. obvious mongol ancestry
View attachment 385231
vs seid who is clearly a fully white person with pct/hooding
471dc0e93145e9c3a47cad8acc28f4c6.jpg
the coloring and the narrower PFL for seid

i know a manlet at my gym that looks like seid, great physique too

also, anybody that's wrestled, knows theres genetic freaks like that littered throughout the sport. not to mention, the workouts are brutal so you can develop a good physique from just starting wrestling at a young age.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
the coloring and the narrower PFL for seid
overall SHAPE and orbitals are much more important than color and pfl for determining how chinkish someone's eyes look. seid has hooding due to mostly orbitals whereas a lot of barrett's is due to soft tissue and barett has an epicanthic fold which makes it look more asian.
Annotation 2020 05 01 141839
Annotation 2020 05 01 142101

two examples. pretty obvious which one is asian and which one is white. like i said eyeshape and orbitals is what determines how asian someones eyes like

• Woah
i know a manlet at my gym that looks like seid, great physique too

also, anybody that's wrestled, knows theres genetic freaks like that littered throughout the sport. not to mention, the workouts are brutal so you can develop a good physique from just starting wrestling at a young age.
he probably not even close , this guy looks very similar to him
Jeff seid lookalike
Jeff eyecolor
but looks like an incel version compared to the real seid

overall SHAPE and orbitals are much more important than color and pfl for determining how chinkish someone's eyes look. seid has hooding due to mostly orbitals whereas a lot of barrett's is due to soft tissue and barett has an epicanthic fold which makes it look more asian.
View attachment 385255 View attachment 385256
two examples. pretty obvious which one is asian and which one is white. like i said eyeshape and orbitals is what determines how asian someones eyes like
that's true.

I got an irl friend who already was 6'1 when he just turned 14 and looked like that. People always laughed when they saw us cuz I was only a little younger but like a feet shorter lol. Some people really have insane genetics

those other guys good lower third doesn't make them chad because they're subhuman in other areas and probably autistic, whereas seid is chad in other areas and hyper NT.
I'm subhuman? ok :unsure:

Jeff-Seid-natural.jpg
yeah he really is astonishing. no amount of tren and dieting will give the average gym rat that specific look. he is top 0.001% genetics for aesthetics. if he were 6'2 he would be unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656