Rate 16 year old kid from 1945

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
D1912E91 DF83 4B4B A35A 46250058550E

Great pic for ratings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Color in 1945

I’ve seen so many photos of guys in 1940s being chads like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
very high tier normie or chadlite.

normie with shit frame

Looks his age.

Looks 36 at 16,u mirin.

Mogs my 21 yo ass

What is my sig
DISREGARD OFFENSIVE POSTS MADE BY ME THEY ARE SATIRE
I won't discriminate on another human due to race or appearance. However, when asked for advice/ratings I do let them know that this world is biased towards certain appearances. The goal of this site is to achieve that look that society currently desires via surgeries, facial posture techniques, skincare and more. Again I don't agree with the current societal biases towards appearance. I deem to educate the majority, and sites like this give a good platform for me to do so.

END SOCIETAL LOOKISM VIA EDUCATION OF THE MAJORITY

• JFL
Reactions: Madness
I think I did that when everyone was freaking out that the fbi was gonna cuck us

I think I did that when everyone was freaking out that the fbi was gonna cuck us
The fbi did cuck me tho real shit. Made me go to like 6 therapy sessions before they let me stop :feelswhy:

Ideal, he looks masculine and healthy, just like a man should be, not like the faggots we have today

Ideal, he looks masculine and healthy, just like a man should be, not like the faggots we have today
Agreed.

Be was probably on day 200 nofap in this picture, on top of doing daily intense labour outdoors.