Rate [16M 6'1ft]

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?

What do you guys think my PSL rating is?

5-5.5psl imo

Average IMO. Mew and develop healthy habits through nutrition and exercise.

wow ive been coping thinking I was above average fml
@Nibba what do you think

@Nibba what do you think
You are above average. Just need darker brows and fake eyelashes. Great forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
@BeautifulBones what would you rate me?

Below average eye area, slightly recessed hairline, mild acne, decent lower third. 4 PSL.

5 PSL. Thicken your eyebrows. Consider upper eyelid surgery.

@Nibba what do you think
Pretty much everyone thinks they are slightly above average before getting blackpilled.

Pretty much everyone thinks they are slightly above average before getting blackpilled.
Actually i thought I was bellow average, but i posted to lookism and i got average psl 6. Now i realise those ratings were inflated :(

Your lower third seems robust in terms of foward growth, but it's only because your head circum/head length are more than an SD below average

Somethings are good like lower third width, and thick hair

I'd rate you a PSL PayMe/10

Actually i thought I was bellow average, but i posted to lookism and i got average psl 6. Now i realise those ratings were inflated :(
Don't listen to BeautifulBones, he's conning people of money. Our ratings are legit, you should thicken eyebrows, and see a surgeron when you're a bit older and ask about upper eyelid surgery. Also Gymcel it will look great on a guy like you. But you're not ugly by any means.

Average IMO. Mew and develop healthy habits through nutrition and exercise.
Cope. How the fuck is he average. Anything less than a 6 is a cope.

Below average eye area, slightly recessed hairline, mild acne, decent lower third. 4 PSL.
Cope blue eyes+average tier support with PCT. That makes his eye area solidly above average. He has high prominent cheekbones and a defined jaw. That makes him a 6 psl. jfc this site is so bad at rating.

You have good bone development.
You just need bushier darker eyebrows and somehow hide your upper eyelid exposure.
Your lower third seems robust in terms of foward growth, but it's only because your head circum/head length are more than an SD below average

Somethings are good like lower third width, and thick hair

I'd rate you a PSL PayMe/10
Nobody is ever going to pay for your autistic meme ratings
Depends on the kind of video. If you took the video from above your eyelid exposure wouldn't be visible which is instantly +0.75

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
They're not inflated. There are however a bunch of coping ugly people on this site who underrate attractive people while pegging themselves above average to make themselves feel better.
You just need bushier darker eyebrows and somehow hide your upper eyelid exposure.

Depends on the kind of video. If you took the video from above your eyelid exposure wouldn't be visible which is instantly +0.75
Yeah most idiots here don't realize that he has minimal upper eyelid exposure. Look at the beginning of the video with his profile shot. He is looking straight and as you can see there is almost no upper eyelid exposure. Upper eyelid exposure is natural for anyone looking down, as seen when he's looking down into the camera, unless you have deformed eyelids.

Cope blue eyes+average tier support with PCT. That makes his eye area solidly above average. He has high prominent cheekbones and a defined jaw. That makes him a 6 psl. jfc this site is so bad at rating.
His eye area is below average because he has a fuckload of upper eyelid exposure, nothing can compensate for that. His eyebrows are almost non-existent and the same can be said for the eye lashes. Good zygos, good jaw, below average eye area, below average skin, recessed chin, slightly recessed hairline, his face is average, overall he is above average cause of his height.

I posted this exact video on lookism.net the only difference is that I put 6ft instead of 6'1 which i measured as. If you want to see the ratings https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-16M-whats-my-PSL-rating

The eye area kills it. 6/10PSL

His eye area is below average because he has a fuckload of upper eyelid exposure, nothing can compensate for that. His eyebrows are almost non-existent and the same can be said for the eye lashes. Good zygos, good jaw, below average eye area, below average skin, recessed chin, slightly recessed hairline, his face is average, overall he is above average cause of his height.
He does not have a recessed chin (what the fuck it literally goes past his brow/nasion). His skin is average for his age, so it shouldn't really hurt him. His hairline isn't recessed?? He has blue eyes and significantly above average forwards growth. Are you seriously saying the average person has that much forwards growth?

He does not have a recessed chin (what the fuck it literally goes past his brow/nasion). His skin is average for his age, so it shouldn't really hurt him. His hairline isn't recessed?? He has blue eyes and significantly above average forwards growth. Are you seriously saying the average person has that much forwards growth?
The average person actually does have decent forward growth. Recessed faces are actually rather rare.
I kind of analyze every face I see. 90% have decent forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cringemax.org

Upturned nose isn't pretty to look at. I give 4,5 or 5,0 PSL

prototype-double-animation.gif

I posted this exact video on lookism.net the only difference is that I put 6ft instead of 6'1 which i measured as. If you want to see the ratings https://lookism.net/Thread-Rate-16M-whats-my-PSL-rating
Id also say you are currently 5.75-6.25. Your rating will most likely increase as you age. You are very young and you're going to look different at 20 (probably a lot better even).
Id also say you are currently 5.75-6.25. Your rating will most likely increase as you age. You are very young and you're going to look different at 20 (probably a lot better even).
Only as long as you hide your upper eyelid exposure obviously. Your upper eyelid exposure easily distracts 0.75

Only as long as you hide your upper eyelid exposure obviously. Your upper eyelid exposure easily distracts 0.75

Any ideas how to hide upper eyelid exposure? I am considering uppereyelid surgery

Any ideas how to hide upper eyelid exposure? I am considering uppereyelid surgery
You shouldn't do upper eyelid surgery when you're 16. Wait until you're 19 or so. But save now if you don't have enough money. For eyebrows and eyelashes use Latisse. I'm just starting it today. Also for eyebrows use minoxidil and dye them dark brown or something. Good luck.

No, the average person does not have that much forward growth but the average person also does not have that much upper eyelid exposure, his eyes fuck him up.The colour does not compensate for the eyelids. Most 16 yr olds don't have noticeable acne like him, at least where I am from. His hairline is slightly recessed, not worth worrying about YET. His chin does not seem like it's in line with his brow to me, it looks recessed. If he had better eyes and clear skin, he would then, no doubt, definitely be model/Chad tier.

Cope. How the fuck is he average. Anything less than a 6 is a cope.
How am I coping by saying he’s about average? It was a shit picture from the side and nothing stood out to me as good looking tbh.

No, the average person does not have that much forward growth but the average person also does not have that much upper eyelid exposure, his eyes fuck him up.The colour does not compensate for the eyelids. Most 16 yr olds don't have noticeable acne like him, at least where I am from. His hairline is slightly recessed, not worth worrying about YET. His chin does not seem like it's in line with his brow to me, it looks recessed. If he had better eyes and clear skin, he would then, no doubt, definitely be model/Chad tier.
Where the fuck does he have acne? If that's a lot of acne to you, you probably had to puke when you saw my skin.

Where the fuck does he have acne? If that's a lot of acne to you, you probably had to puke when you saw my skin.
Left cheek, mine is 10 times worse too, cameras generally do a bad job at capturing acne.

i still remember ur ogre skin and ur all dark clothes and people calling u a nurdcel:feelshmm:

Yes you should wait as others have said. If your brow ridge grows a lot, your eyelid exposure may be reduced. If not, you can get a surgery. I am trying to hide my eyelid exposure by curling my eyelashes upwards, but you don't really have dark and long eyelashes.
i still remember ur ogre skin and ur all dark clothes and people calling u a nurdcel:feelshmm:
LOL what? Elaborate. @Tony