Rate 19 yr old 5ft 7 Indian

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Never had a girlfriend although girls in social groups have occasionally shown interest.
Wondering if it’s height and race or if it’s all in the head. Currently around 17% body fat hoping to get to around 12% as summer is right round the corner. Anyway else I should looksmax¿

• +1
Reactions: G O D
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 656, rockndogs and 5 others
Ngl you're pretty good looking for a curry but your height definitely puts you at s disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Deleted member 1680
Was about to say "it's over" just from the title, but I don't see how you couldn't slay in India. Would get heightmogged to oblivion in the West but you have a decent body, okay face and are taller than the average over there.

I'd grow a beard to hide that jawline, as your gonial angle hurts your attractiveness a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1680
Curry chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Zyzz list Indian brother

• +1
Was about to say "it's over" just from the title, but I don't see how you couldn't slay in India. Would get heightmogged to oblivion in the West but you have a decent body, okay face and are taller than the average over there.

I'd grow a beard to hide that jawline, as your gonial angle hurts your attractiveness a bit.
Can confirm I get heightmogged to oblivion in the UK esp next to my 6ft+ white friends. Cheers for the advice. Would you say light stubble or full beard? Also what rating would you give out of 10?

you can slay in India

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, LightingFraud and Deleted member 1680
Can confirm I get heightmogged to oblivion in the UK esp next to my 6ft+ white friends. Cheers for the advice. Would you say light stubble or full beard? Also what rating would you give out of 10?
About a 4-5 normally, maybe a 6 with your shirt off. And stubble would probably do, maybe grow it out a bit but not like a biker gang member lol.

• +1
Wondering if it’s height and race or if it’s all in the head. CURRentlY around 17% body fat hoping to get to around
Srsly though 5.5/10 handsome but short and bad colouring. Also I don't think you should grow a beard. You have a great jaw no need to fraud.

Last edited:
  • +1
Srsly though 5.5/10 handsome but short and bad colouring. Also I don't think you should grow a beard. You have a great jaw no need to fraud.
Cheers brother

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
6-6.5/10.
Great body and face.

• +1
Good-looking, can you sense that (some) girls find you attractive?

• +1
Good looking curry.

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel and Deleted member 1680
fuck you bro
FUUUUUUUUCK life is unfair

• +1
6-6.5/10.
Great body and face.
Apreciate it brother
Good-looking, can you sense that (some) girls find you attractive?
Yes girls in social groups at uni have said Im good looking. I tried to have an LTR with a hnnng high e girl but she cucked me for some 6ft 5 guy from Luxembourg jfl. As far as ioi's I rarely get them in public from strangers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and G O D
After getting my cortisol spiked for 10minutes I can atleast cope because I am 6inches taller than him. If I wasnt tall i wouldve ropped ngl

6/10

• +1
I have a Indian friend my self he does have a girlfriend is 5'7 aswell, I would say you are better looking overall, But then again he is a doctor.

• +1
I have a Indian friend my self he does have a girlfriend is 5'7 aswell, I would say you are better looking overall, But then again he is a doctor.
Funny you say that I’m currently studying medicine 1st year at uni

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You could slay different girls every week in India, in the west you could probably get a LTR with a decent looking girl as long as you run social circle game. Handsome tbh but like others said, bad coloring and height is such a huge detriment to your looks

• +1
Funny you say that I’m currently studying medicine 1st year at uni

Ye had a feeling that would be the case, not surprised tho, Everyone around me is doing high degree stuff doctors ,lawyers, Medicine etc, Police, Except for me.

• +1
You could slay different girls every week in India, in the west you could probably get a LTR with a decent looking girl as long as you run social circle game. Handsome tbh but like others said, bad coloring and height is such a huge detriment to your looks
Appreciate it bro is there any way to skinmax tbh I’m on 2g of vit c for a month and couple girls commented saying my skin is now glowing

Appreciate it bro is there any way to skinmax tbh I’m on 2g of vit c for a month and couple girls commented saying my skin is now glowing
bro take tretinoin .05%. since ur in india it will be easy to get

• +1
Cheers man I’ve look it up online
technically it requires prescription (i think), but in india you can just walk into any pharmacy and give the man a high five and he will give you without asking questions

• +1
technically it requires prescription (i think), but in india you can just walk into any pharmacy and give the man a high five and he will give you without asking questions
Lmfao yeh I’ll give it a go cheers bro

great body bro,facially good for an insan too

• +1
@TubOfLard how long you been training for?

• +1
@TubOfLard how long you been training for?
Gymcelled 2 years for rugby put on a lot of size but also became bloated at >20% body fat Jfl. Stopped for a year and lost all my gains got back to square 1. Started again 10 months ago my workouts for the past 4 months have revolved around neck delts traps/upper back and upper chest

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Sizzurp
You will do well in Curryland.

Gymcelled 2 years for rugby put on a lot of size but also became bloated at >20% body fat Jfl. Stopped for a year and lost all my gains got back to square 1. Started again 10 months ago my workouts for the past 4 months have revolved around neck delts traps/upper back and upper chest
You look quite lean on the pic. I would suggest roiding. In India you should not have problems with finding suppliers

• +1
Ngl you're pretty good looking for a curry but your height definitely puts you at s disadvantage
Yeah pretty much. It's not over for him though. So keep going!

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1680
Chad,tbh.If you wear lifts you would easily slay.

• +1
The problem is absolutely your height and race. Sorry.

• +1
onial angle hurts your attractiveness a bit.
his gonial angle is fine imo. 90deg gonial angle is a gigameme
also i feel as if OP is larping or is severely autistic
just wear big lifts
and elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and TeemoNation
his gonial angle is fine imo. 90deg gonial angle is a gigameme
also i feel as if OP is larping or is severely autistic
just wear big lifts
and elevator shoes
The latter tbh I'm introverted as fuck I didn't develop properly until after my 18th bday plus I was brought up in a majority white city. Rn I have really high inhibition
You look quite lean on the pic. I would suggest roiding. In India you should not have problems with finding suppliers
Wouldn't roids make my skin age crazy fast. Plus I don't want any bloat from them

The latter tbh I'm introverted as fuck I didn't develop properly until after my 18th bday plus I was brought up in a majority white city. Rn I have really high inhibition

Wouldn't roids make my skin age crazy fast. Plus I don't want any bloat from them
People bloat from increased estrogen. But it can be controlled. And reasonable amounts of testosterone won’t age your skin

I think aging mostly happens due to abuse of things like trenbolone

• +1
Currymogged. Does he mog @AestheticPrince ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and G O D
chad in india, subhuman in the west

• +1
ur alright.

• +1
You can slay in India, just it.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread