Camera Distortions me. Jfl at this jew

• +1
Reactions: Lars, TITUS, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Wow that's incredible tbh:love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
frauded but

Lens distortion/10
True. But still 20ml is a huge load of filler. I doubt the effect is not really big and very visible irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
True. But still 20ml is a huge load of filler. I doubt the effect is not really big and very visible irl.
It is very visible, of course. But the before pic is intentionally made to look worse...

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong and mortis
I'm still confused did you get Filler or is this just lens distortion

It is very visible, of course. But the before pic is intentionally made to look worse...
All these before after surgery pics are like that.befores always have shit angles shit lighting that make you worse than what you looked like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
20ml fillers? Ok.

Why then no one is injecting hundreds of ml of hyaluronic acid fillers mixed with cocaine, spread between everywhere on their bodies, in order to pass Airport security checks, then dissolve fillers right after, and get the cocaine back?

I'm hardly an expert, but that would be somewhat easy to do.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and homo_faber
Dat der lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Side profile

Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 17 um 213740

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, SexyMofo and ScramFranklin
the pictures were made with different lenses

Obvious lens distortion in the front profile but regardless result looks absolutely insane. Side profile is incredible too. 20ml of filler would cost a fucking fortune tho lol

great ascension.

But when those fillers start to migrate. It's goodbye to any leanness and hello Puffy-face.

madonna-before-after-pillow-face-Dr-Siew.jpg

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

Denise-Richards-Before-and-After.jpg

courteney-cox-young-300x300.jpg
Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and fernandobrocolli
great ascension.

But when those fillers start to migrate. It's goodbye to any leanness and hello Puffy-face.

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg
You can choose between 2 options
- living 10 years as a incel without bloat face
- live 2-5 years as a average/above average or even chadlite guy, and then afterward descend to a bloat face
Is it still better to stay incel and avoid bloat face? Of course the best option is bimax or implants, but a lot of guys on here will never get these hardcore surgeries, and just waste their precios and short prime time doing nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
- live 2-5 years as a average/above average or even chadlite guy, and then afterward descend to a bloat face
Is it still better to stay incel and avoid bloat face? Of course the best option is bimax or implants, but a lot of guys on here will never get these hardcore surgeries, and just waste their precios and short prime time doing nothing.
I agree, with your statement and questions.

I just wanted to show people in advance, whom may consider putting massive amounts of ml fillers in their face. That this is a side effect after x amounts of years.
Not that I'm against fillers. But people also have to shown side effects, to make an informed decision.

And I absolutely hate, that fillers injecting doctors. Deny this side effect I mentioned. they say that everything gets broken down by the body after like 12 months. Which is BS, imo. And I hate that doctors, don't mention this possible side effect of: 1. it migrationg: 2. it sot dissolving but a good portionof the fillers staying in the body/skin layers

great ascension.

69id0ddgmid21.jpg

Courtney-Cox-238x300.jpg
Yes, and consider it takes a crazy amount of fillers to create a jawline or cheekbone definition. Soon.those filler guys will look bloated af

You can choose to do real plastic surgery instead, the best option. No bloated face and better results.

Yes, and consider it takes a crazy amount of fillers to create a jawline or cheekbone definition. Soon.those filler guys will look bloated af
could be. i dunno how long that would take.
unfortunately, I never can fins pics of dudes that had massive amounts of fillers. From like after 6m onths of 1 year. or whatever.
overfilled-syndrome-men-comparison-en-mydoctiny.jpg

This woman is kinda, the postergirl. for filler bloath.

She also believed that filler would be gone after 12 months. Which is wrong. I recall reading a study where they found fillers residues, 5 years later orso in skin.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
could be. i dunno how long that would take.
unfortunately, I never can fins pics of dudes that had massive amounts of fillers. From like after 6m onths of 1 year. or whatever.
overfilled-syndrome-men-comparison-en-mydoctiny.jpg

This woman is kinda, the postergirl. for filler bloath.

She also believed that filler would be gone after 12 months. Which is wrong. I recall reading a study where they found fillers residues, 5 years later orso in skin.

I live in Brazil and facial fillers have been a trend between men for a while here
There's a singer called Eduardo Costa, his face is totally bloated due to fillers now
Before:

After:

A puffy face is even worse for guys because we are supposed to have lower facial fat than women.
Most woman are so ignorant about fillers, jfl. You are absolutely right, it takes years for fillers to be totally absorved, Dr. Gavin Chan said everything

I live in Brazil and facial fillers have been a trend between men for a while here
There's a singer called Eduardo Costa, his face is totally bloated due to fillers now
Before: View attachment 876319
After: View attachment 876325

A puffy face is even worse for guys because we are supposed to have lower facial fat than women.
Most woman are so ignorant about fillers, jfl. You are absolutely right, it takes years for fillers to be totally absorved, Dr. Gavin Chan said everything
BRUTALS. makes one look overweight. Leanness is very important for men, I agree.
He looked even quit goodm to begin with. I mean, anyone with a subhuman lower third, I can 100% understandn to go apeshit with fillers, so to finally have a jawline and chin for 1st time in life

btw.
All these bloathed facefrom fillers -> IPD-cells afterwards. Because the face get's wider. The eyes appear close set (while they were totally proportional in the beginning)

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Mayorga
to add. these 2 must have had fillers alot also. I think.
6xcFSQ2g5nlYZ2-dUWoWD62ACxG4qXELiIrewXwUilc.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and coping ethnic