Rate 57yr old female fat grafting&lifting

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I think she looks very sexy now. Lifefuel for oldcels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, Deleted member 4804, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
looks 10 years younger in the after mirin

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Wtf, does this mean we can slay until our 60s if surgerymaxxing works ?

Lmao gigalifefuel

Elsa hosk in 30 years

looks insanely good for 57 yrs old

I think she looks very sexy now. Lifefuel for oldcels.

still needs pounds of makeup caked on her face to look remotely human. JFL at foids past 30

Shes clearly waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above average for a 57 year old, thats why the results turned out that good. She is probably top 5-7% in looks for any woman above like 45, even before the procedures.

I know women from work who are 50+, she mogs them to the afterlife and back, heck she mogs even most women in their 40s.

She barely has visible wrinkles in the before pictures, reguardless if she had botox/fillers injected, that is something most women couldnt achieve with fillers and botox.

Just goes to show that if you keep your bodyfat low and avoid eating trash food (which I assume she did), smoking, drinking etc. you can look pretty good even with 50 +.

She has resisted the wall pretty nicely so far. If you look at average women who are above 30 nowadays, she probably mogs most of them.

insane result look really natural

lip fillers always look shit

Another great result

Insane results from a 57yo bluepilled foid
"Muh after 30 is over"

Lifefuel for looksmaxxers indeed

Insane results from a 57yo bluepilled foid
"Muh after 30 is over"

Lifefuel for looksmaxxers indeed
To be fair, she had a good bone structure to begin with. No recession or narrow/smallface syndrome. A lot of young incels have way bigger problems than her. They need huge bone movements to start.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell