Rate 7 week change in my body

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
I'm in the middle of a 12 week skinny fat program

This first picture is at the end of week 1- I basically had very little muscle and about 19-20% bf:
20200113 122857

These second pictures are just towards the end of week 8

I have focused mostly on putting on muscle so wasn't always strict with calories, but ate a lot of protein
My lower body has gotten a lot stronger too, done a lot of deadlifting and squats.
I'm just a beginner in training properly

20200113 123100

20200113 123147

20200112 024915
20200112 024724

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, her and androgenic
your frame is weird

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
you're around 25-28% bodyfat
I'm 19-20%. I'll pm you pics if you care

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
With a body like this, you have 0% chances of getting in contact with a attractive female. Not even a good face could save you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Kingkellz, kramer and 3 others
ps your frame is normal. you just store fat around your stomach and not much around your limbs so you look like those 3 meter class titans from aot

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and HighIQcel
ps your frame is normal. you just store fat around your stomach and not much around your limbs so you look like those 3 meter class titans from aot

You're exactly right.

I deceive myself becuase I don't look so fat with a t shirt on but I have a lot of fat on my stomach thighs and buttocks.

@Titbot thoughts?

you have a boxier type of frame, but definitely some width. lots of potential if you lose fat around the waist area I can see it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
long story short, not good man, not good at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Vermilioncore and forwardgrowth
OP has tons of potential I can see the broad shoulders and it doesn't look like he's touched a weight. There's a lot of fat but a recomp would be perfect in this case (eat at maintnence or very slight surplus and go ham on 6x PPL). Idk why this forum thinks you need a frail 27 inch waist to look aesthetic... it looks too feminine I wish I had this boxy, fridge type of frame and build build shoulders from it.

RichmondBeard's bastard son.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joyride, Deleted member 4044 and Hades
OP has tons of potential I can see the broad shoulders and it doesn't look like he's touched a weight. There's a lot of fat but a recomp would be perfect in this case (eat at maintnence or very slight surplus and go ham on 6x PPL). Idk why this forum thinks you need a frail 27 inch waist to look aesthetic... it looks too feminine I wish I had this boxy, fridge type of frame and build build shoulders from it.
you look like an ogre with a big waist and hips stop coping

Thise wrists... im fucked with similar stuff bro, im working hard to get chiseled chest... search oskar faarkrog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Thise wrists... im fucked with similar stuff bro, im working hard to get chiseled chest... search oskar faarkrog

Yes I know of him and have read his articles. He has some very good things to say about the the skinny fat body

Yes I know of him and have read his articles. He has some very good things to say about the the skinny fat body

My chest area is totally crap i want overcome it a lot

DYEL/10

sorry bro

You should try working out

Cutting fat now

20200114 153423
20200114 153438

Wristsmog me