I see some similarities between our faces. 6 psl

are you virgin admin? (btw)

inder bajwa mogs him

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
about 7psl imo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Itss_BritneyBishh and mybrainabusesme
I've fucked many hookers, 40 to be exact but no civilian girl so far. I hope that's gonna change soon.

lol best sex is when shes hot she loves u and you cum together

objecitvely about 10 pls

View attachment 7767View attachment 7768

Agreed, but i would say 6/10. U are extreme legit rater

My rating was based on the third picture because that's the best looking picture. Is that the same person in the GIF? He looks so much better in the GIF, like a proper 7/10. But anyways, I agree with the 6/10s for the first two pictures. That was going to be my initial rating.

My rating was based on the third picture because that's the best looking picture. Is that the same person in the GIF? He looks so much better in the GIF, like a proper 7/10. But anyways, I agree with the 6/10s for the first two pictures. That was going to be my initial rating.

Yeah its him.
Btw if u think thats 7 u need to get your eyes checked.
Easy 9 maybe even more, facial hamrony is best of all time arguably

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Philtrumcel
Yeah its him.

I am a strict rater, I don't expect you to agree with me all the time. Francisco Lachowski is also a 7 to me.

I am a strict rater, I don't expect you to agree with me all the time. Francisco Lachowski is also a 7 to me.

Who is a 8/10 or 9/10 In your opinion

Who is a 8/10 or 9/10 In your opinion

5Lw5.gif
(I picked this .GIF because of the fitting line. But also because young Tom Welling is one of the very few people I consider to be at least 8/10)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Biiyo03 and dogtown
6/10

Hairline is a bit high, jawline not square enough and long mid-face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 5786
You lot are fucking retarded, Delon is 8+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
TBH, I don't understand how people are rating him 6. The guy looks too good. In motion he's a god. I'd definitely give him 8

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Vanillestorms
Dark classicly handsome preetyboy with soulful blue eyes.

Normal people would consider this guy a 10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and 11gaijin
His eye area is similar to mine, which means they're relatively good looking but there is a slight dark circle/eye bag problem. Decent jaw and mouth, nose is not too big, and his skull shape is pretty much perfect.

I'd say 8/10

LMAO @ people underrating literally the poster child of harmony

PSL 6.5-7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197
In motion he is psl 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197 and Lux
PSL 8 he looks like legit Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16197

Exactly. The PSL rating system is horribly flawed since it doesn't measure harmony at all.

The people rating him a 6 are probably like:

Upper eyelid exposure? -1

Jawline isn't wide enough -1

Chin isn't square enough -1

No caveman browridge -1

That's exactly how a lot of these guys rate lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Exactly. The PSL rating system is horribly flawed since it doesn't measure harmony at all.

The people rating him a 6 are probably like:

Upper eyelid exposure? -1

Jawline isn't wide enough -1

Chin isn't square enough -1

No caveman browridge -1

That's exactly how a lot of these guys rate lmao

Failing to account for overall harmony and how individual features synergize, something btw your brain does in a split of a second subconsciously, is beyond retarded as this is the essence of beauty. Analyzing individual features like this is the hallmark of an autistic basement dweller. Your brain is amazing at analyzing hundreds of complex vectorial relationships between landmark features in a face to gauge attractiveness, this only breaks down when you forcefully inhibit it by focusing on individual features without taking the whole into account (which happens naturally and automatically). In fact even the most complex machine learning algorithms are subpar at this task.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
TBH, I don't understand how people are rating him 6. The guy looks too good. In motion he's a god. I'd definitely give him 8
Idk I’m starting to think that people here are more retarded than on Lookism, at least you’d get some consistency there, here they are rating Delon 6/10 but also giving 6/10 ratings to members who posted their pics and are obviously worse looking.

Needless to say that male on male rating is close to jack shit, doesn’t even matter, what matters is how wet you can make that pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and DrTony
Idk I’m starting to think that people here are more retarded than on Lookism, at least you’d get some consistency there, here they are rating Delon 6/10 but also giving 6/10 ratings to members who posted their pics and are obviously worse looking.

Needless to say that male on male rating is close to jack shit, doesn’t even matter, what matters is how wet you can make that pussy.
True, people have been rated 6 over here and Delon also gets rated 6 lmao. The reason, I am sure is that Delon doesn't have unnatural looking jaws or perfect hunter eyes. A guy like Delon would be extremely popular among women.

True, people have been rated 6 over here and Delon also gets rated 6 lmao. The reason, I am sure is that Delon doesn't have unnatural looking jaws or perfect hunter eyes. A guy like Delon would be extremely popular among women.
Well I’ve been stressing about that stuff before but cba to keep saying it cause people are retarded and they just masturbate at the thought of having 2 meters of wide jaw and some other retarded individual features, but above all is - H-A-R-M-O-N-Y

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and 11gaijin
Well I’ve been stressing about that stuff before but cba to keep saying it cause people are retarded and they just masturbate at the thought of having 2 meters of wide jaw and some other retarded individual features, but above all is - H-A-R-M-O-N-Y
Yep. Autistic ratings tbh. Also pretty sure some people here think they are as good looking as delon, which is peak delusion and autism imo.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Vanillestorms
Yeah its him.
This

6/10

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
People are still making the same threads, rating delon, chico, gandy JFL. this forum is a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16989, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 5786
Chad cuz 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
4.5 psl. No hollow cheeks. Too much UEE.. Shit eyebrows.. BAD collagen. Its over.

also bad lips.