Rate Alex Costa

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
He's another one of those Chad youtubers who makes videos telling people 'how to make your face more attractive' like Brett Maverick.

costa-alex-image.jpg

images

He’s ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
hes pretty redpilled overall. also best style/fashion yt channel tbh

hes a bit short and facially not god tier but status and style ascends him to chad levels

High tier normie maybe chad lite.

I think if his jaw was less wide, he would look better tbh. Or maybe if he got cheekbones implants

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039, CursedOne and mojopin
hes pretty redpilled overall. also best style/fashion yt channel tbh

hes a bit short and facially not god tier but status and style ascends him to chad levels
He has good style but I feel like these YouTubers are a bit try hard with it so it doesn’t raise them that much

I think he's a chad. His facial proportions are pretty good. I think if he had thicker/better eyebrows he would definitely be on chad level.

He has good style but I feel like these YouTubers are a bit try hard with it so it doesn’t raise them that much

Yeah most of them are tryhard af but hes like the most legit ive seen tbh (mogs alpham, tmf etc)

Based on face alone he's 5/10

His beard and mustache make an illusion that his chin and jaw is shorter than it really is.
Thereby making his high forehead even more obvious.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I think he's a chad. His facial proportions are pretty good. I think if he had thicker/better eyebrows he would definitely be on chad level.
He would be a Chad if he had thicker eyebrows, fuller lips and positive canthal tilts. Neutral would suffice as well, but with slight positive canthal thilts, he'd be a true Chad.