Rate and help me please.

I

Istiglal

Iron
I'm 21 years old and not very successful in dealing with women. My longest relationship was 2.5 months and it was a virtual relationship. Whoever I'm flirting with acts like a friend, so my self-confidence is diminishing. Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

grow a chin thats my advice

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Philtrumcel(lip lift) nad try growing your hair out

You don't look bad at least 5 PSL. The fact you were in a virtual relationship probably means you're a mentalcel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
No cheekbone, upturned nostrils, long philtrum, balding, recessed chin. No surprise u have a virtual gf. Welcome to the gay world

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Honestly brah even though i am not as autistic as some of others users here but if you have a chin albeit a small one you would have been average ngl.
For now you are fucked try growing a chin or ask the expertcels here what surgery do you need.
Psl 3.8

You don't look bad at least 5 PSL. The fact you were in a virtual relationship probably means you're a mentalcel
How is he a 5 psl?, also being virtual relationship is the most incel thing ever jfl
confused-jaguars-fan.gif

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1680 and dodt
I'm 21 years old and not very successful in dealing with women. My longest relationship was 2.5 months and it was a virtual relationship. Whoever I'm flirting with acts like a friend, so my self-confidence is diminishing. Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
View attachment 76203
View attachment 76204View attachment 76205View attachment 76206View attachment 76207

1: use finasteride or RU58841 to stop hair loss
2: I suggest to growing longer hair on top
3: your biggest flaw is long philtrum: you may get a philtrum surgery and upper lip lipofilling

Reminder body is a multiplier. He has good arms his face is at most a 4 but thats obvious
Psl 5 is close to model/chadlite
You’re right his face is prolly just under psl4
Arms means jackshit, all that matters for body is frame and low bodyfat, of which he has neither
His arms aren’t even good as well

Psl 5 is close to model/chadlite
You’re right his face is prolly just under psl4
Arms means jackshit, all that matters for body is frame and low bodyfat, of which he has neither
His arms aren’t even good as well
I'd kill for his body tbh fam

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
View attachment 76203
View attachment 76204View attachment 76205View attachment 76206View attachment 76207
facial hair asap
need more muscle onto your frame and lower bf
tan
only smoke when beneficial to you

other 4/10