Rate and Suggestions.

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
ignore that retard @Kenma

you are not a 3/10

PSL 4.5 rn aka average, and how fuck is everyone on this site 6’2 jfl at how bad height frauding is in 2019, fraud 5 inches or rope :feelsokman:

you don't even look bad tf are these people talking about, fix your eyebrows up a bit and you'd look fine

Alarico8

Elementalist
4 PSL is average you are saying he is a 6 which is about chadlite?
View attachment 18668

No, not possible.
He's not a PSL 6 if you're using 4 as the average. If you're using 5 as the average, like most people do, he's a 6.

Looking pretty good man, definitely have room for improvement too.

Something Rong with eyes idk what. Seems off. Can we get a anatomy major in here
His IPD is slightly too wide for his face. The ideal IPD is about 0.48 to 0.5 times the size of the bizygomatic, with the average being about 0.46. It's a narrow line between the ideal slightly wide set and too wide set, and he's pretty much on the border at about 0.51. That might just be down to lens distortion though.

It doesn't make any real difference though OP, you've still got decent harmony and lots of good features.

Nigga you already are a 6 dont listen to these autists, you legit look manlier than most of these gay boys here
Thanks Man. 6 is slightly above average ig. I'm still in my teens.Do you think Building a good physique,Training neck, being at sub 10% bf would make me reach 7?

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
You are a 5.5 atm in my view, whoever says your a 3 is rate deflating. 5 for face. 0.5 for height. Neck train for 6 imo and gymmaxx if you want imo
Thanks Man. 6 is slightly above average ig. I'm still in my teens.Do you think Building a good physique,Training neck, being at sub 10% bf would make me reach 7?
Possibly but I think it would be somewhere 6.5

Quik

Trainee
Looks good to me, with your height I would place you around 5.5-6 at least. Continue looksmaxxing and you will be fine :)

Sc22

Elementalist
You are below average right now and you won't be able to reach 6 and definitely not 7. This is what 7+ looks like:
RYcMgNh.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)