• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Stop following PUA shills
Train your neck
Lower bf%
Get fillers for under eye area

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, SHARK, Nibba and 1 other person
Something Rong with eyes idk what. Seems off. Can we get a anatomy major in here

• +1
Something Rong with eyes idk what. Seems off. Can we get a anatomy major in here
Instead of squinting, he is pushing his eyebrows up which give him the Cuck look despite not having cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: SW01
Lack of sleep. They seem off just in this pic .

Non surgical things you can do
20190207 202011739

Lol

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
ignore that retard @Kenma

you are not a 3/10

• +1
Reactions: fobos
PSL 4.5 rn aka average, and how fuck is everyone on this site 6’2 jfl at how bad height frauding is in 2019, fraud 5 inches or rope :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: qwep
PSL 4.5 rn aka average, and how fuck is everyone on this site 6’2 jfl at how bad height frauding is in 2019, fraud 5 inches or rope :feelsokman:

Do you think it's possible to ever reach 6 for me?

you don't even look bad tf are these people talking about, fix your eyebrows up a bit and you'd look fine

Nigga you already are a 6 dont listen to these autists, you legit look manlier than most of these gay boys here

Nigga you already are a 6 dont listen to these autists, you legit look manlier than most of these gay boys here
4 PSL is average you are saying he is a 6 which is about chadlite?
Tenor 2

No, not possible.

• +1
4 PSL is average you are saying he is a 6 which is about chadlite?
View attachment 18668

No, not possible.

He's not a PSL 6 if you're using 4 as the average. If you're using 5 as the average, like most people do, he's a 6.

Looking pretty good man, definitely have room for improvement too.

His IPD is slightly too wide for his face. The ideal IPD is about 0.48 to 0.5 times the size of the bizygomatic, with the average being about 0.46. It's a narrow line between the ideal slightly wide set and too wide set, and he's pretty much on the border at about 0.51. That might just be down to lens distortion though.

It doesn't make any real difference though OP, you've still got decent harmony and lots of good features.

Thanks Man. 6 is slightly above average ig. I'm still in my teens.Do you think Building a good physique,Training neck, being at sub 10% bf would make me reach 7?

Thanks Man. 6 is slightly above average ig. I'm still in my teens.Do you think Building a good physique,Training neck, being at sub 10% bf would make me reach 7?
Possibly, idk

You are a 5.5 atm in my view, whoever says your a 3 is rate deflating. 5 for face. 0.5 for height. Neck train for 6 imo and gymmaxx if you want imo
Possibly but I think it would be somewhere 6.5

Looks good to me, with your height I would place you around 5.5-6 at least. Continue looksmaxxing and you will be fine :)

You are below average right now and you won't be able to reach 6 and definitely not 7. This is what 7+ looks like:
RYcMgNh