Rate another gigachad maxed delon

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20190919 210335

My boy @reptiles is faceappmaxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1560 and Framletgod
When someone looks as good as Alain Delon, or Brad Pitt, or David Gandy you cant morph them without making them off or weird.

Good looking men have VERY very few flaws to begin with so editing them even just a little makes them look fake and not like a real human being

• +1
Reactions: Usum
When someone looks as good as Alain Delon, or Brad Pitt, or David Gandy you cant morph them without making them off or weird.

Good looking men have VERY very few flaws to begin with so editing them even just a little makes them look fake and not like a real human being
@Salludon

Actually I think I am mistaken, possibly one reason these model morphs look wrong is very similar to why mirror vs pictures look wrong, our brains get used to seeing their face a certain way so changing the appearance aggravates our brain

Look at this photo of Mona Lisa, according to a photographer who showed the picture to people who have seen the original first, the left one looks better 95% of the time, where as if they never saw the original its a 50/50 split which one looks better

Attachments

• eyedirection-mirror-MonaLisa.jpg
    eyedirection-mirror-MonaLisa.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 21
Are you the next saint vegana?