Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
8D541546 DD50 4083 9521 FA5EEBC2112D
rate him psl and smv wise

@Over @Sikkunt23

Generic Chad with body halo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6128, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23
He probs wasn’t natty then

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Stevensmithgerard and Copemaxxing
He claims to be but idk man natty lifting is a meme without seid tier genetics
Jeff Seid uses winstrol I think. Anybody with an impressive physique is roiding. You can’t get anywhere near impressive natty tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Copemaxxing
Jeff Seid uses winstrol I think. Anybody with an impressive physique is roiding. You can’t get anywhere near impressive natty tbh
Jfl I know that seid isnt natty but even if he is on roids he needed that good genes to achieve this body tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Looks good with good smv /10

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Jfl I know that seid isnt natty but even if he is on roids he needed that good genes to achieve this body tbh.
Indeed. I always cage when they claim natty lmao

• +1
facially looks average/below, old man tier thin lips but really good body, doubt hes actually natty

• +1
5 PSL. Nose and lips failo him.

6.5/10 IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Germania, Sikkunt23 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Shit rate tbh son .
What would you rate him? Can't you see his nose and lips... from the looks of it his maxilla doesn't seem much forward grown. It's his srace and lower third that make him a chadlite imo.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Actually I looked at him more and yah maybe ur right but his body halos a lot tbh .
That's the thing... don't be fooled to rate someone higher PSL wise, just due to body halo.

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
What would you rate him? Can't you see his nose and lips... from the looks of it his maxilla doesn't seem much forward grown. It's his srace and lower third that make him a chadlite imo.
Is 5 psl a chadlite ?

Is 5 psl a chadlite ?
Yes.

But i just googled his pics, and he looks like a 4.5 - 4.75 high tier normie ngl. His nose failos him further on when he opens his mouth and his hairline seems receding. Check it out for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Sikkunt23
Yes.

But i just googled his pics, and he looks like a 4.5 - 4.75 high tier normie ngl. His nose failos him further on when he opens his mouth and his hairline seems receding. Check it out for yourself.
As I said he looked way better in his prime. the pics of him you see in google are his new pics because he just got famous recently.

• +1
Reactions: john2
His girlfriend is super weird tbh and she doesn't seem attracted to him at all. I watched a video of them together reacting to something and there's zero harmony between them. Even looks wise, there's zero harmony. Her eyes are fucking weird, while he just has a typical average race.

• +1
Jeff is on tren since like 16. Here is a photo of a post he deleted in no time. still mirrin his physique.

Attachments

• BrClatICMAANNsj.jpg
    BrClatICMAANNsj.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 20
  • JFL
His girlfriend is super weird tbh and she doesn't seem attracted to him at all. I watched a video of them together reacting to something and there's zero harmony between them. Even looks wise, there's zero harmony. Her eyes are fucking weird, while he just has a typical average race.
In India she would be a goddess, Indian men would happily wait in line for the opportunity of licking her ass.

dc-Cover-qhjti05is96pku7n202hpk5gu5-20161026072035.Medi.jpeg

• JFL
“””natty”””

it's a fucking youtube video =/= real life

5.5 is chadlite . 6 psl is weak chad son
lel, i got rated 6PSL and would not describe me as a "weak chad"
6PSL is chadlite in my opinion, a real Chad is fucking rare

• +1
he is facially not even that great tbh