• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Looks @Dope

• +1
mewcels would say you can fix this from a young age jfl

• JFL
What are you seeing that we aren't? It's just a baby: small lower third, low recessed orbital bones are all what you would expect. Why do you think you look like a 'slayer' as a baby, you blind autist?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
What are you seeing that we aren't? It's just a baby: small lower third, low recessed orbital bones are all what you would expect. Why do you think you look like a 'slayer' as a baby, you blind autist?
idk nigger did you actually expect a thread of mine to hold any value at all

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
mogs me to brahma, back, and then back to brahma

• Woah
if that were my kid, I would give him to the wolves.

u didnt look fat in the morph u posted
I still am though. If I take a pic with my front camera my cheeks extend beyond what they did from pics of childhood when I was lean.
It is what it is.

• +1
what type foods did you eat that made you fat?
I was anorexic so my parents used to feed me a lot of curry. Then I became a fatfuck..
Last year I stopped eating curry and lived off junk food lol. I'm currently eating on a high protein meal plan though.
Start hitting the gym, gym maxxing is a crucial part of any looksmaxxer's life.
Yeah I'm running greyskulls lp rn

I was anorexic so my parents used to feed me a lot of curry. Then I became a fatfuck..
Last year I stopped eating curry and lived off junk food lol. I'm currently eating on a high protein meal plan though.

Are you gonna roidmaxx?

how fat are you currently, do you have any body pictures?

Are you gonna roidmaxx?
Nah. The ideal body can be achievable in a few years time. I don't see the point in losing my hair and other health affects and looksmin just to gain muscle faster. I'm generally a pretty patient person.
how fat are you currently, do you have any body pictures?
I don't currently. I'd estimate around %25. I have moobs and a stomach. I shirts I kind of look sknny but from the side you can literally see my gyno poking out. I'm going to use an AI if leanmaxxing doesn't get rid of my high E tits.

Nah. The ideal body can be achievable in a few years time. I don't see the point in losing my hair and other health affects and looksmin just to gain muscle faster. I'm generally a pretty patient person.

I don't currently. I'd estimate around %25. I have moobs and a stomach. I shirts I kind of look sknny but from the side you can literally see my gyno poking out. I'm going to use an AI if leanmaxxing doesn't get rid of my high E tits.

You can easily lose 2lbs a week off a Broccoli,Chicken Breast,Rice diet, also maybe throw in coffee.

You could be 15 Percent bodyfat in 5-6 weeks or so, if you put in the effort. Getting from 25 percent to 15 percent is much easier then 15-10 percent.

• +1
You can easily lose 2lbs a week off a Broccoli,Chicken Breast,Rice diet, also maybe throw in coffee.

You could be 15 Percent bodyfat in 5-6 weeks or so, if you put in the effort. Getting from 25 percent to 15 percent is much easier then 15-10 percent.
Yeah I'm using brown rice and chicken thighs currently. Fitting in 130g of protein with 1500 calories.

Why broccoli?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Ugh..