• +1
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, FatmanO, Wincel and 7 others
Do his legs go all the way up? :feelsgiga:
Future giga chad.

Mentalcel
Heard he is an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, RichardSpencel, qwep and 6 others
Wtf he is as tall as Donald trump and trump is 6:4 does that means he is 6:2 or something at this young age? Damn he would reach 6:6 by age 20LOL
He is about chadlite IMO

• +1
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Future gigachad for sure

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Man wtf. That kid is way too tall for his age

I was considered abnormally large at 6' at 12. He's literally a behemoth.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wtf he is as tall as Donald trump and trump is 6:4 does that means he is 6:2 or something at this young age? Damn he would reach 6:6 by age 20LOL
He is about chadlite IMO
Trump isn't 6'4 wtf. I saw someone else say he was 6'5 too :feelskek::feelskek:

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Donald-Trump-126.html

Trump is 6ft 1/2. Him and Obama are pretty much the same height, I don't know how people think hes fkn 6'5. Same as The Rock, they have people fooled hard

Therockandobama 121514getty

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and Bluepill
Shit proportions make him look like a spider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and GenericChad1444
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
I see those drumpf German tall genes have been activated

Mom's genes making him a GigaTrump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, kobecel and 3 others
Gonna mog his brothers for sure

Karl the Cuck: "He is going to be a racist, misogynist like his father! No self respecting feminist would want him and he isn't even that tall.. My girlfriend's boyfriend, La'Quan is taller than him and plays basketball!"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, qwep, dogtown and 2 others
Kid looks taller than trump in this pic from late 2018.
Barron trump tall melania 1

Trump is 6ft 1/2. Him and Obama are pretty much the same height, I don't know how people think hes fkn 6'5. Same as The Rock, they have people fooled hard
I think Trump uses lifts (not sure tho). The Rock is billed three inches taller than he actually is by the WWE (Vince McMan knows how to sell).

he's going to be like 6'8+
Trump wears lifts/melania wears boots/heels. He's taller than both, he's probably 6'2/6'3

Last edited:
Last edited:
with hgh/AI you can be as tall as you want if you start it from puberty

Thats bs. You can only reach your gwnetic potential e.g. Lionel Messi got treated very early by Barcelona's best docs for his height but hes only <170cm

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Thats bs. You can only reach your gwnetic potential e.g. Lionel Messi got treated very early by Barcelona's best docs for his height but hes only <170cm
https://clinical-and-molecular-endo...tature-at-the-nearend-of-growth.php?aid=18872

They added 10 cm to genetic potential, despite starting late and stopping when a desired height was achieved. Of course it's probably risky as crashing estrogen for so long can shatter your bones, but in theory your growth plates would never close and you would keep growing.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That's retarded dude. People that have tumors on their pituitary grow to over 7ft. You think that's genetic? Jfl. The docs probably didn't give him enough. I have a family friend whose kid was treated for womanletism with HGH and is almost 5'10 now with giant feet.
he's going to be like 6'8+
Trump wears lifts/melania wears boots/heels. He's taller than both, he's probably 6'2/6'3
Yeah he's very tall. The dude is a giant

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Wincel
why would they let her get to 5'10, growth is very easy to stop.

Your legs grow first in puberty, he's going to look better when he finishes growing.
Idk

wtf is wrong whit him?

I didn't hit 6' till I was 14 fuark
I was 6'1 when I was 13 lmao
Slovenian Genes ftw tbh

Slovenian master race
Yup
I mean it's the 21st century plus he's super rich and doesn't go out and has a great diet probably, a lot of people in the balkans have genetic potential put the poor diet holds us back

Yup
I mean it's the 21st century plus he's super rich and doesn't go out and has a great diet probably, a lot of people in the balkans have genetic potential put the poor diet holds us back
Yeah people in that region have the tallest genetic height of any race (slovenians or bosnians, I don't remember)

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Where are my tall genes oh wait i dont have genes from that region. My slavic genes are polak and lithuanian
poor diet and no exercise

• +1

Yup
TFW when you get heightmogged:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: SLA and Deleted member 611
Trumps kids are ogres, isnt one of them 6'5?

• +1