Rate Barron Trump (12 btw)

Trumps fucking daughter height mogs half this forum

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 611
what are they feeding this kid

I didn't hit 6' till I was 14 fuark

I never did. Leveled out at 5 7 around 20, 21 that was the end. Grew a wide frame though and started looking rugged af around 23-24

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and androidcel
redpill

he has lanklets genetics

they probably even already x rayed his hand to determine this height and started to treatment to stun his growth so that he "only" becomes 6'5

and do you know what they do to stop height growth? they INJECT testosterone

its over

More girthy?

sort of and then got wider shoulders over time when it should've ended.
redpill

he has lanklets genetics

they probably even already x rayed his hand to determine this height and started to treatment to stun his growth so that he "only" becomes 6'5

and do you know what they do to stop height growth? they INJECT testosterone

its over

sort of proof manlets are actual Alphas. because your statement made it seem that way

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and GenericChad1444
I look like Roblox basically at this point
oof

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Future 7 footer imo if trump isn’t lying about his height this kid is like 6’3-4

Future 7 footer imo if trump isn’t lying about his height this kid is like 6’3-4
7 foot's a stretch, some kids are early bloomers, he's too large imo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He's gonna be a billionaire playboy by 17

• +1
Trump is 6'1, the kids a bit shorter like 5'11 1/2 or 6'0 its just the angle on this img makes him look taller than him. Definitely tall as fuck tho. I think I remember @Alarico8 saying he was 5'11 at 12 and he's now 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Trump is 6'1, the kids a bit shorter like 5'11 1/2 or 6'0 its just the angle on this img makes him look taller than him. Definitely tall as fuck tho. I think I remember @Alarico8 saying he was 5'11 at 12 and he's now 6'4
similar to me

Imagine being born in this family. You are rich af, probably high IQ with access to the best schools. Barely getting in Contact with the average dude.

I can comprehend why they feel that the Rest of the humans are mere ants to them. Its like living with apes you just know you are levels above them in every aspects.

• +1
Imagine being born in this family. You are rich af, probably high IQ with access to the best schools. Barely getting in Contact with the average dude.

I can comprehend why they feel that the Rest of the humans are mere ants to them. Its like living with apes you just know you are levels above them in every aspects.
Barron Trump is very aspie tho

this is what happens when you have steaks for dinner every night lol

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome