rate biggest reddit incel ever

She gets fucked by normies while her brother/equivalent gets disrespected and rejected by both foids and men
The app didnt even bother to feminize the face:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Lolcel, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Imagine that those are the same species
Fpdncrm4wnv41
YkZT8kGl
Ce3qMQRUUAEKS402

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Lolcel, reptiles and 5 others
Biggest incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Really cruel to laugh at someone like that. This guy cearly has some sort of problem with his entire body not just his face. He didnt ask to be posted here. Imagine if he read some of the stuff posted here. He asked for a rating, not whether he should rope or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Lolcel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Really cruel to laugh at someone like that. This guy cearly has some sort of problem with his entire body not just his face. He didnt ask to be posted here. Imagine if he read some of the stuff posted here. He asked for a rating, not whether he should rope or not.
I agree but he also said incels should kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Good_Little_Goy
Oh. Do you have a link to the post?

You are extremely below average in everything in terms of looks. You are more feminine than 90 per cent of the women I know. Your bone structure is perfect for trannymaxxing. No offence, but no one will EVER respect you as MAN. NO ONE. You will either be seen as an ATM (even that is very unlikely) or you can try becoming a tranny. NGL, I actually thought you were a woman. So either become a tranny or accept your fate. Being a subhuman (at least not to other subhumans), but being named the Prophet of subhumans and then being rude to others about looks is something else. Accept your fate and stop deluding yourself.

Definition of gay alien skull

• +1
I never say its over for anyone and I think pretty much everyone has potential but this guy is an exception. It's just so far over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 2854, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Christ. That guys an asshole. Fucking idiot. You'd think looking like that would make him act more respectable but hes a complete dick. There are some exceptions where people with deformities like the disabled guy from the squirmy and grubs channel on youtube can get themselves a nice woman..even if its just for money. But this guy is never getting a woman. A fleshlight is all he's getting with his attitude and looks ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 1973
Christ. That guys an asshole. Fucking idiot. You'd think looking like that would make him act more respectable but hes a complete dick. There are some exceptions where people with deformities like the disabled guy from the squirmy and grubs channel on youtube can get themselves a nice woman..even if its just for money. But this guy is never getting a woman. A fleshlight is all he's getting with his attitude and looks ofc. @Rob Paul'sHeight

Christ. That guys an asshole. Fucking idiot. You'd think looking like that would make him act more respectable but hes a complete dick. There are some exceptions where people with deformities like the disabled guy from the squirmy and grubs channel on youtube can get themselves a nice woman..even if its just for money. But this guy is never getting a woman. A fleshlight is all he's getting with his attitude and looks ofc.
Tbh, if I was in his shoes I'll be mad too.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Only hope is a tumor

So, initially, I didn't believe this to be true. It has to be a hoax (or poorly documented story) that somehow got spread into enough scientific literature to be repeated as fact, even on modern Wikipedia.

Here's the summary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Rainer

Overall, it seems completely unbelievable, and no scientific explanation is offered for such an occurrence. The epiphyseal plates of human legs almost universally close by 16. The literature on the end of spinal growth is still uncertain, but the average seems to be 25 years of age (source).

However, at least one notable person has repeated this story in recent times:

https://www.businessinsider.com/adam-rainer-was-both-a-dwarf-and-a-giant-2015-1

Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris.

Still, nothing matches up. Surely this is an anecdote from times of poor scientific documentation. What condition could cause a man to grow from 4'10 to 7 feet when the main epiphyseal plates responsible for significant growth are already closed? Why no other such case has appeared in scientific literature since then? Pituitary gland tumours aren't extremely rare.

Can anyone with a scientific and/or medical background offer some insight into this matter?

"Adam Rainer was born in Graz, Austria to average-sized parents in 1899. When WW1 broke out, Rainer tried to enlist in the army, but at 4’6.3’’ ("average height for British recruits in WW1, 1914, was 5'5)

"Rainer (pictured right) suddenly began growing at an alarming pace. Over the next decade, he grew from just under 4’10’’ to a shocking 7’1’’. During this period, Rainer also began developing a severe spinal curvature." (While Acromegaly does cause spinal curvature, spinal curvate could also be brought on by scoliosis from having low estrogen).

". A few months after surgery, Rainer was measured again. His standing height had remained the same, though his spinal curvature was more severe, indicating that he was still growing, albeit at a much slower rate."

"He died, aged 51, measuring 7’8’’ "

What causses epiphyseal fusion is still unclear: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4397276/

but doctors *may* think it's estrogen (can't believe it's 2017 and we still don't understand this)

--------------------------

Hypothesis 1: The tumor originally caused hypothyroidism (which can cause lower testosterone and lower GH) which was the original reason for his dwarf height. Then, as the tumor grew, it started pressing up against the thyroid in a different way and caused the overproduction of GH (but perhaps still no testosterone)

- But what about the 7 inches he grew after the tumor was removed and was after maturity? Was this simply growth happening because his growth plates had never fused from having low testosterone the whole time? Could be, this would've placed him from 4'10 to 5'5, meaning the ~7 inches he was originally missing out on all along. Hazy theory though.

Hypothesis 2: There was far more wrong with him, and the doctors of the time just couldn't diagnose it.

Hypothesis 3: The dude stopped growing and newspapers & old media just didn't report any of this accurately and probably focused on the hyperbole.

Whatever happened, sounds interesting.

Also to note: Rich Piana started using HGH at the age of 24 (http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2016/10/12/bone-growth-effects-growth-hormone-rich-piana/) and has had no height increase (but other HGH side-effects). For Adam Rainer to suddenly begin producing HGH at 25 and still grow really does seem too late for someone with a normal hormone system. Something else had to be off.

Do your jewish tricks for the face pls it's more important anyways

• +1
Tbh, if I was in his shoes I'll be mad too.
If he was suddenly gifted with model tier looks or atleast average looks i bet he would still be an asshole. He can complain about how its not fair that he looks the way he looks...thats fine. But taking out on other people just shows how much of a prick he is. He also was trying to brag about how much money he makes lol.

• +1
looks average to me. But very weak lower third.

• Hmm...
Imagine beng his parents though. Almost every mom finds her son handsome most of the time but imagine how they had to comfort him about his looks. Very sad stuff. Imagine interviewing this guy for a job while trying not to aknowledge the elephant in the room. I wonder what his parents look like too. I imaginr both of his parents look normal but this guy hot absolutely terribly unlicky. Still. There are worse disabilities. Atleast this guy has eyes and legs that work. Thats all he can cope with.

So, where is he now, what is he doing, any more info about this guy?

One of the ugliest guys I've seen. Just below zero sex appeal - looks like a 45 year old lesbian somehow.

He's probably the only guy I've seen posted here that's worse looking than me.

Fpdncrm4wnv41

You might not like it, but this is what peak male aesthetics looks like.

[ISPOILER]8PSL[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Fpdncrm4wnv41 measure00

Cry for this 1.09 compact midface slayer

He looks like a baked bean that was crushed a bit in the middle. I feel bad for this guy but he also makes fun of other people's appearance on reddit.

Can you imagine this guy telling an average looking woman that she looks like an ugly trashy whore?

Attachments

• fpdncrm4wnv41-1.png
    fpdncrm4wnv41-1.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 29
Looks really comical

Can you imagine this guy telling an average looking woman that she looks like an ugly trashy whore?
I mean takes one to know one amirite

• +1
the girl was supposedly average looking though. This guy is a cartoon character.
He legit looks like Mr. O’Hare from the Lorax

• JFL
Not truly negative smv he doesn't look gross. I wouldn't him sitting next to me.

Could be a lot worse.
Maxresdefault