Rate black female model Jasmine tookes

Deleted member 1942

Deleted member 1942

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: samm735
most likely north african, from horn of africa, she has caucasoid features nose and skull shape.

one of the few non europeans i legit find attractive tbh

would bang

Would gladly fuck her. Anyone which doesn’t is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, pisslord, xForgotMyName and 1 other person
omg taylor is so beautiful

This is her fucking partner, wtf? He’s like 6’0.
With Taylor’s looks she could be dating 6’5 tall Giga Chads but she chooses this subhuman...

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
View attachment 81426
With Taylor’s looks she could be dating 6’5 tall Giga Chads but she chooses this subhuman...
hes chad- chadlite in that pic, (high tier normie in real life) but i agree
could literally choose any man in existence, btw i watched an interview and his personality sucks also

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Alexanderr
most likely north african, from horn of africa, she has caucasoid features nose and skull shape.

one of the few non europeans i legit find attractive tbh

would bang
she has white ancestry

Attachments

• tookes.PNG
    tookes.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 78
@Alexanderr

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Alexanderr
View attachment 81426
Subhuman??

He is chadlite JFL
Who care about this nigger check this out

Fuuuuurk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
white facial features/10

omg taylor is so beautiful

She's like a PSL 8... not as impressive as some of you try to make her be, gets mogged by Josephine and Jasmine on that pic

She has white genes so shes attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
looks good because of white inheritance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
View attachment 81426

All female models date down...

Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Birgit Kos, Faretta Radic, Taylor Hill, Josephine Skriver... you name it, all of them date down, some times even by 3 points or more

Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Birgit Kos, Faretta Radic, Taylor Hill, Josephine Skriver... you name it, all of them date down, some times even by 3 points or more
Why though?

• +1
Why though?

I've no idea, maybe it's because there are so little men that are their looksmatch that to have more options the need to go low (1 point of difference isn't that much, but some of these women are going really down!)

Josephine's boyfriend

josephine-skriver-1452008347.jpg

The guy gets facially mog in all features and skull mogged, looks like a +1PSL above that Ariana's ex bf who roped, complete cuck. It's even shorter than her

Faretta's bf (She's from Croatia, so EE, women there date down, but still...)

Or maybe they just get their genes for granted and think their children will be beautiful anyway

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I've no idea, maybe it's because there are so little men that are their looksmatch that to have more options the need to go low (1 point of difference isn't that much, but some of these women are going really down!)

Josephine's boyfriend

josephine-skriver-1452008347.jpg

The guy gets facially mog in all features and skull mogged, looks like a +1PSL above that Ariana's ex bf who roped, complete cuck. It's even shorter than her

Faretta's bf (She's from Croatia, so EE, women there date down, but still...)

View attachment 81477

Or maybe they just get their genes for granted and think their children will be beautiful anyway
Perhaps they want to feel superior which is why they don’t date their looksmatch? I am aware that finding a looksmatch while looking that good is hard but it certainly isn’t impossible.

• +1
Hard to date up when you are that good looking.
There are far fewer Chads than Stacies so not every Stacy can have a Chad so she dates a Brad instead.

A tier or 2 down from the other girls in the pics

Just try to hook up with top models if ur incel bro.

just be a Ryan Goslin lookalike theory confirmed

Most male models also date down. When you're truly at the top of the looks pyramid you get so much validation from everyday interaction you just go for someone average whose "personality" is nice, whatever tf that means.
Only incels and psl narcy validationcels aim for above their looksmatch.

Last edited: